PDA

View Full Version : Video that has give me the urge to grow Super Silver Haze

Kaya
16-02-08, 02:30 AM
I know they're hard/long to grow, but just watching this video makes me wanna grow it so bad! I think my next grow from seed will be this for sure.

INFO: The video is like a grow diary from Arjen from Green House Seeds growing Arjens Super Silver Haze. Never had a sativa before and after watching this i really really want some:stoned-smilie:

There are a load of videos (i think there whole range is on) the Hawaian Snow looks amazing aswell. Soooo sticky with resin! He rubs it with his fingers and you can see loads of brownish gooey resin sticking his fingers together.:bigjoint:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4JdGiq5A_A&feature=related

Bitterfly
16-02-08, 03:19 AM
I know they're hard/long to grow, but just watching this video makes me wanna grow it so bad! I think my next grow from seed will be this for sure.

INFO: The video is like a grow diary from Arjen from Green House Seeds growing Arjens Super Silver Haze. Never had a sativa before and after watching this i really really want some:stoned-smilie:

There are a load of videos (i think there whole range is on) the Hawaian Snow looks amazing aswell. Soooo sticky with resin! He rubs it with his fingers and you can see loads of brownish gooey resin sticking his fingers together.:bigjoint:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4JdGiq5A_A&feature=related

hehe ive grown hawaiian snow myself, i left it about 11 or 12 weeks but it could have done with two more.

thc level is 23.7 %, it was SHIT HOT, smelled like tropical dilute juice when fresh, almost overpowering... try it, you honestly wont be dissapointed.. it gave a true sativa buzz too :D

Kaya
16-02-08, 12:55 PM
hehe ive grown hawaiian snow myself, i left it about 11 or 12 weeks but it could have done with two more.

thc level is 23.7 %, it was SHIT HOT, smelled like tropical dilute juice when fresh, almost overpowering... try it, you honestly wont be dissapointed.. it gave a true sativa buzz too :D

Yeah i think thats why i would go with the super silver haze - less flowering time and also grows shorter and aparently easier to grow.

Diaper
20-02-08, 01:23 AM
SSH is the stuff of legend, but Arjan, well I just had to post this little belter from
his old mate REZDOG;

If you simply watch the ghs 'grow' dvd,you'll realize that arjan and franco are criminally clueless,and the only thing that the ghs 'grow joke' dvd's good for is to turn into a college drinking game.
(It's simple: Every time arjan over-uses descriptive adjectives,like 'wonderful','fabulous',etc.,or mis-states lineage and corrects himself,you drink.) Most people are hammered in under 15 minutes.

:rolleyes:

Kaya
20-02-08, 08:38 PM
SSH is the stuff of legend, but Arjan, well I just had to post this little belter from
his old mate REZDOG;

:rolleyes:

Yeah they are like annoying sales men, they same the same thing for every plant near enough. You can tell there main interest is $$$money£££. Whereas Soma fromSoma seeds i really like, he seems to be in it for the right reasons same with Barney from Barneys seeds.

Growz
20-02-08, 08:56 PM
mandala seeds have got themselves a really good customer base

Diaper
20-02-08, 10:34 PM
argan is well known for his cup buying antics through out the canna community.
Cheeky bugger even had t shirts printed "green house never flowers anything sour!"
And then starts selling diesel in his coffee shops! And then goes and buys a shed load of the dogs beans for breeding!

Kaya
20-02-08, 10:40 PM
True about the cup "buying". Annoys me the way he is the self proclaimed "King of Cannabis" people do seem to lick his dish though....even some celebs.

Diaper
20-02-08, 11:33 PM
Da keeng ot canntabees!

Have you seen the bobble head dolls he had made for last years cup?

Diaper
21-02-08, 10:19 AM
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/512/1109DSCN5077-med.JPG

Judging by that smile, he is luuving something sour!

Kaya
21-02-08, 04:26 PM
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/512/1109DSCN5077-med.JPG

Judging by that smile, he is luuving something sour!

lol Yeah saw those things. He sold the first one to some Japanese collector for something like $2000 and it was all tatty :D Everyone knows collectors love things mint condition