PDA

View Full Version : Ice bongs by burnz ( new bong )

BURNZ
18-04-10, 10:25 PM
Most of you have seen my first Ice Bong, and now I have made another one. I decided to start this thread and post all the Ice Bongs I make from now on.

Enjoy :D:bong:

Well here my first Ice Bong

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1340/medium/flowering_032.jpg

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1340/medium/000_0314.jpg

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1340/medium/CAR_PICS_003.jpg

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1593/medium/000_0379-1.jpg

Got Milk ?

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1593/medium/000_0381.jpg

Here's my new Ice Bong 2

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1593/medium/000_0423.jpg

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1593/medium/000_0422.jpg

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1593/medium/000_0424.jpg

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1593/medium/000_0425.jpg

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1593/medium/000_0426.jpg

Sorry no Milk shot on this one yet. I smoked the rest of the Juicy Fruit I had yesterday and my Lebanese is drying . I'll get one up soon :D

I have more ideas for some more and as I make some I'll post them up !

Cheers :bong:

starchild
19-04-10, 12:14 PM
Quality mate, i just saw this thread, any chance you might write some instructions? or a guide mate? Or at least some tips....?

BURNZ
19-04-10, 12:39 PM
I'll think about it :D

It's a pain to take all the pics of the steps, and it does not help that there's nothing on paper, I just build as I go.

I have some plans already for my next one it came to me while I was sleeping. I have some basic shapes I want to work with, just don't know what it will look like in the end. This one will be totally different from the other two. I also have some plans for a disc perked one, don't know how good it will be, or if it will work, but we will see.

I'll see if I can get more pics of the process on my next one :D

BudMan
19-04-10, 01:13 PM
Does your face never get stuck to the bong burnz?

I couldnt imagine chonging on with my lips on a mahoosive fecking icecube!!

Awesome work, you ever thought of carving one from a solid block of ice??

BURNZ
19-04-10, 01:28 PM
LOL ! No I've never got my face stuck to the bongs. I usually rub my hand on the spot where my mouth will go so it's not frosty, that way your lips won't freeze to it. I never noticed the cold, it's kind of like having a frozen popsicle or an ice cream. Your mouth really isn't on it long enough to notice anyways.

I might give a block of ice a try, we will see what happens .

Cheers

BudMan
19-04-10, 01:39 PM
Yeah i was just thinking if i were to do one i wouldnt even know where to start with joining ice balls together lol..

Was thinking something like a large plastic storage box, filled with water then placed in the chest freezer for a few days and youd have a giant ice cube, that you could then saw into a rough shape to have a play with?

Feck knows your the ice master :)

Up_in_smoke
19-04-10, 01:49 PM
The really confusing thing is, are they hollow? Otherwise how would the smoke travel through? seriously OP, you gotta let on a little as to how you do that

BURNZ
19-04-10, 02:13 PM
Yeah i was just thinking if i were to do one i wouldnt even know where to start with joining ice balls together lol..

Was thinking something like a large plastic storage box, filled with water then placed in the chest freezer for a few days and youd have a giant ice cube, that you could then saw into a rough shape to have a play with?

Feck knows your the ice master :)

I'll try doing something on a small scale and see how it works. I have a couple of ideas floating around in my head.

The really confusing thing is, are they hollow? Otherwise how would the smoke travel through? seriously OP, you gotta let on a little as to how you do that

Yes they are hollow, and it's not hard I'll post some instructions up when I get a chance .

weedfarmer
19-04-10, 05:48 PM
jeebus man, they are some quality looking bongs mate. cant wait to see more and maybe have a go at it myself, cheers.

peace out

weedfarmer

seanMcPot
19-04-10, 06:21 PM
:omg:wow...!!
they look "n-ice":laugh:

CockRoach
19-04-10, 06:34 PM
burnz man you just have to do this for cockyroach - reckon you could do a meat and 2 veg bong? please do one man and then tell me how to make it lol
ever thought about colouring the ice? just a thought -
cock

BURNZ
19-04-10, 09:16 PM
jeebus man, they are some quality looking bongs mate. cant wait to see more and maybe have a go at it myself, cheers.

peace out

weedfarmer

Cheers Weedfarmer :D You can give it a go it just takes patients.

:omg:wow...!!
they look "n-ice":laugh:

LOL ! Thanks seanMcPot :D

burnz man you just have to do this for cockyroach - reckon you could do a meat and 2 veg bong? please do one man and then tell me how to make it lol
ever thought about colouring the ice? just a thought -
cock

No ! I can't do a meat and two veg bong :) but I can do a cockroach ice bong with a big cock, or maybe just a cocky cockroach ? If I color the ice it will make a fucking mess as it melts slowly I would have to color it from the inside somehow.

Stop bugging me with your cockamamie ideas, Your screwing with my thought process . LOL

CockRoach
19-04-10, 09:23 PM
ill take it!! lol cockyroach ice bong with a big cock that your mouth goes on.(make sure) - and its better that you dont colour it eh u can see the smoke then - stoopid idea lol
cock
take some step by step pics for me eh lol

CockRoach
19-04-10, 10:16 PM
good show blueribbon!
cock

on1879
19-04-10, 10:33 PM
I don't think you need that Roor after all mate....

BURNZ
19-04-10, 11:23 PM
ill take it!! lol cockyroach ice bong with a big cock that your mouth goes on.(make sure) - and its better that you dont colour it eh u can see the smoke then - stoopid idea lol
cock
take some step by step pics for me eh lol

My mouth ain't going on no ice cock, but I can get one of my ex girlfriends friends to do it for ya. That's right I said ex girlfriend I've been free since last week, spring is in the air and I smell pussy.

At least it was good sex for a couple of months ! NEXT :D

Hi Burnz, i love these ice bongs mate there awesome!:bong:

great work dude im looking forward to seeing more of your creations ;)

gave this thread a sticky for you to m8 :mr:

Cheers BlueRibbin :D I'm going to start work on my next one this weekend, and thank you for the sticky :D

I don't think you need that Roor after all mate....

Oh I'm going to need that RooR, then a Toro , then a Nate Dizzle and a Hops inline, also some other accessories :D Anyways wheres my RooR is it almost here yet?

Cheers guys !

CockRoach
19-04-10, 11:49 PM
comon burnz whats a little ice cock between friends? lol
you want me to pm you my "measurements"?
cock

on1879
20-04-10, 12:23 AM
Anyways wheres my RooR is it almost here yet?

On it's way dude...the whole Iceland volcano thing might slow it up a day or two so I threw in a free slide and chillum.

BURNZ
20-04-10, 12:38 AM
On it's way dude...the whole Iceland volcano thing might slow it up a day or two so I threw in a free slide and chillum.

Cheers man, your the best ! I'm going to be getting most my glass from you, as 80% of the glass you carry is next to impossible to find here.

Tay
20-04-10, 10:10 AM
Loving the ice BURNZ, keep it up man :) ...lookin forward to seeing your new glass as well, hope it arrives soon. :bong:

BURNZ
28-04-10, 08:12 PM
Loving the ice BURNZ, keep it up man :) ...lookin forward to seeing your new glass as well, hope it arrives soon. :bong:

Cheers Tay :D I got one more on the go but it's way more complicated so might be awhile. The new glass should be here soon :D I'll post pics up in the proper section when I receive everything.

Well guys and gals, I have started a new bong. This one will have color to it but it's a little more complicated as there are a few extra steps and lots of carving.

Here's a sneak peek at some of the pieces I have made. I can only make two pieces a day and I need a total of 18 before I start carving and putting it together.

These are 4 of the 18 pieces I need, Ohhhh color :D The two pieces on the right were just test runs to see if the mold was up to par. Well hopefully I'll have something for everyone to look at soon.

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1593/medium/000_0465.jpg

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1593/medium/000_0464.jpg

Cheers :thcleaf:

Tay
29-04-10, 09:45 AM
sick man, it's all about the green ice ;) can't wait too see this!

starchild
29-04-10, 09:57 AM
lol - You should be saving that design for the next comp mate, no point wasting it on us prematurely ;)

and 18 pieces, i am guessing onece its smoked there will be no storage, unless you have a vat of liquid nitrogen to keep it cold, so you'll just have to smoke it till theres nothing left lol, now theres a challenge :D

Black food coluring works nice in ice too, have a look, it kinda goes purple, a nice accompanyment for the green maybe....

Sweet :)

Tay
29-04-10, 01:50 PM
i've still got bong making on the brain as well... can't wait till the next comp but there's no harm in honing the skills in the mean time :) mrs tay was thinking 'make a bong out of a lava lamp' :p ...i'm thinking 'make my own lava lamp' ;) haha

starchild
29-04-10, 03:22 PM
i've still got bong making on the brain as well... can't wait till the next comp but there's no harm in honing the skills in the mean time :) mrs tay was thinking 'make a bong out of a lava lamp' :p ...i'm thinking 'make my own lava lamp' ;) haha

lol, it seems Mrs Tay lives with her life in danger with Mr Tay, lava lamp bong lol, they are pretty easy, lava lamps, its just water/wax and a lighbulb, and depending on it speed, and bubble size, depends on the wattage of lamp/bulb, the slow ones are 40s, the faster 60 - and when you used to get 80 and 100w incandies, lol, you could go mental watching the fast flow.....we made a lava pit as well in a fish tank lol, 6 x 100w in a 10L tank lol, it looked like the moulton caldera of Popacatapetal :D. It was great until my flatmate came in pissed and fell into it head first....no joke, it wasnt on...unfortunately....:D

Glass pasta storage jars/containers are perfect for the height and made of glass :), you just have to constuct a way or supporting the bulb where you want it....lol, anyways thats up to you mate hahaha, i am finished with building things to throw away. We built them all the time at uni years ago, when they were fashionable...the first time around (blush) :D

We built bongs too, and it is fun, however a ready made job always works for me, however i am temped to make a inhale assisted bong ;)....again - we made one at uni years ago, probably after the lava lamp lol, anyways, it was a blast, thats for sure, just imagine a cannabis wind tunnel, inside a face mask lol :) I shit you not.....

Be careful with Mrs Tay, she may be damageable, Mrs Starchild is, she wont even sit in on the bong seshs now lol, last time we had to go to hospital, silly cow tried to come down the stairs after an upside down bowl ghost :) - mild concussion, i always said it saved me the bother of knocking sense in to her ;), it would be fine if she was any smarter, however were still the same, minus upside down bong hits at the top of the stairs :D

Tay
29-04-10, 04:23 PM
haha :D you surf multiple waves of awesomeness starchild!! :party:

no need to worry about the better half man, she's a much bigger stoner than me these days... i practically grow to keep her happy lol in fact i just shelled £60 on seeds thismorning and let her request her fav strains :) big pushover me! lol nah, she's just been dying to try blue cheese and strawb' cough again an i'm a bit gutted her fav toke wasn't from my growins :laugh:

i'm defo liking the homemade lavabong idea, might make a lava lamp or two to get the technique down. are those 40's an 60's 'descents as well? i was thinkin halogen or something, i've got a 12v 35w halo' an it gets pretty roasty... think it'll be easier to work with tbh. might need to think up some kinda condenser/coolant section for after the smoke passes the hot lava part. could maybe even work with a few different lights, keeping track of what temps they run at and impliment some vape action in there. right, my minds went off on one, i better get away from my keyboard before i end up typing out the manual for this thing :laugh:

ps> pissed myself at your mate gettin skullfucked by a lava tank :rvmp:

starchild
29-04-10, 04:35 PM
haha :D you surf multiple waves of awesomeness starchild!! :party:

no need to worry about the better half man, she's a much bigger stoner than me these days... i practically grow to keep her happy lol in fact i just shelled £60 on seeds thismorning and let her request her fav strains :) big pushover me! lol nah, she's just been dying to try blue cheese and strawb' cough again an i'm a bit gutted her fav toke wasn't from my growins :laugh:

i'm defo liking the homemade lavabong idea, might make a lava lamp or two to get the technique down. are those 40's an 60's 'descents as well? i was thinkin halogen or something, i've got a 12v 35w halo' an it gets pretty roasty... think it'll be easier to work with tbh. might need to think up some kinda condenser/coolant section for after the smoke passes the hot lava part. could maybe even work with a few different lights, keeping track of what temps they run at and impliment some vape action in there. right, my minds went off on one, i better get away from my keyboard before i end up typing out the manual for this thing :laugh:

ps> pissed myself at your mate gettin skullfucked by a lava tank :rvmp:

lol, surfs up dude, come on my wave, its the best!!!!

All incandescants mate, i would be careful of halogen, they get a lot hotter than 'candies' - by the way mate, dont be sucking lava though the down tube mate lol, it might get a wee bit sticky, and interfere with the flow...you know, joe, make it slo mo, bo! selector :D

I love Dutch Dragon bowls, with BD dry sift, it just makes me stupid :D

Tay
29-04-10, 04:58 PM
(at the risk of spamming BURNZ' thread...) the plan i think is to have a water filled base, then the smoke gets funneled into a thin pipe which goes through the sealed lava section before opening back out into a bubble, maybe a perc. then lastly another condensed section (removable so it can go in the freezer) but this time going through a sealed cooler filled with glycerin or anything that won't freeze like alcohol or some shit. maybe colour code it to go with the oil in the lamp.

that idea involves a fair amount of work and concealing the bulb etc would be hard. maybe instead of the piping going through the lamp, it could tightly coil round the lamp. there's more brainstorming needed i think :p

sorry burnz:hijacked_thread::blush:

BURNZ
30-04-10, 03:02 AM
sick man, it's all about the green ice ;) can't wait too see this!

Cheers Tay, the plan for this one is all in my head, we will just have to see how it comes out :D

lol - You should be saving that design for the next comp mate, no point wasting it on us prematurely ;)

and 18 pieces, i am guessing onece its smoked there will be no storage, unless you have a vat of liquid nitrogen to keep it cold, so you'll just have to smoke it till theres nothing left lol, now theres a challenge :D

Black food coluring works nice in ice too, have a look, it kinda goes purple, a nice accompanyment for the green maybe....

Sweet :)

I have different plans for the next bog comp :D As far as storing, it should fit in the freezer laying down.

Black food coloring ? Never seen it, but I can make my own I guess cause I got red,green,blue and yellow.

(at the risk of spamming BURNZ' thread...) the plan i think is to have a water filled base, then the smoke gets funneled into a thin pipe which goes through the sealed lava section before opening back out into a bubble, maybe a perc. then lastly another condensed section (removable so it can go in the freezer) but this time going through a sealed cooler filled with glycerin or anything that won't freeze like alcohol or some shit. maybe colour code it to go with the oil in the lamp.

that idea involves a fair amount of work and concealing the bulb etc would be hard. maybe instead of the piping going through the lamp, it could tightly coil round the lamp. there's more brainstorming needed i think :p

sorry burnz:hijacked_thread::blush:

Sounds like a complicated plan for a bong there Tay, but I think you'll make it work :D

No worries about the thread hijack :D

Starchild sorry to hear about your lava pit. LOL

BudMan
30-04-10, 03:47 AM
Sorry burnz but wouldn't that mix of food colourings not produce a brown not a black??

Im 100% if you start mixing random colours you always end up with a brown... :)

Great work by the way, ice guru burnz :D

BURNZ
30-04-10, 04:05 AM
Cheers budman, I think you may be right there, lol.

I pretty sure that mixing two of those colors with produce a deep purple that might look black in the ice...... Maybe ? :D

BudMan
30-04-10, 04:07 AM
Blue and red will make a purple, just use more blue for a deeper purp ;)

BURNZ
30-04-10, 04:13 AM
I have some ice in the freezer now that I need to inject some color into, so I'm going to mix those two colors and see how it turns out :D

c ganjafarmer
30-04-10, 05:13 AM

obviously there hollow, madness!!!!

Ollieee
08-05-10, 09:10 PM
some sick lookinh bongs man :) would be nice to see how you made them :D (no pressure)

BURNZ
09-05-10, 08:37 AM
some sick lookinh bongs man :) would be nice to see how you made them :D (no pressure)

I have another one going now, not done yet, i've been a bit busy. I'm going to try to have it done by next week sometime.

I'll try to get to making a guide on how to make them, but like I said it's my busy time now till the fall. :D

BURNZ
22-05-10, 10:46 PM
Ice Bong 3

Here it is, it's been awhile but I got it done. This time we have some color and some bling :D

It was going to be dubble the size but I broke some pieces of ice so this is the same style just smaller than the original was going to be.

Here's some pics. It's a bit different from the others, hope you guys like it :D

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1593/medium/000_0547.jpg

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1593/medium/000_0548.jpg

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1593/medium/000_0549.jpg

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1593/medium/000_0550.jpg

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1593/medium/000_0551.jpg

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1593/medium/000_0552.jpg

I tried to take some milk shots by myself so they were a bit delayed but if you look close at the last pic you can see some smoke. I'll try to get someone to take better pics later.

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1593/medium/000_0554.jpg

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1593/medium/000_0555.jpg

Well that's it for awhile my next one I want to make it look sinister, it will be red and black :deviltoker::deviltoker:

Well it's my birthday and the biggest long weekend of the year so 1 more update on my other diary and I'm off:birthday:

BudMan
22-05-10, 11:24 PM
Youll have to make sure you dont get too stoned and forget about it, come back to a big puddle ;)

Eggbox
23-05-10, 02:58 PM
Nice one man, I'm loving the colours :) Did you stick 'em first and drill 'em? Or are they hollow sections in the first place? Either way, well cool! I want a toot :laugh:

BURNZ
23-05-10, 05:17 PM
Youll have to make sure you dont get too stoned and forget about it, come back to a big puddle ;)

Ya no kidding :D I'm surprised I didn't forget it because I've been forgetting everything. This shit I'm smoking now is a creeper and when it hits your just plain retarded :laugh: you cant do fuck all but walk around with a dumb ass smirk on your face :)

Nice one man, I'm loving the colours :) Did you stick 'em first and drill 'em? Or are they hollow sections in the first place? Either way, well cool! I want a toot :laugh:

Thanks eggbox :D Their were a few people (including you) that suggested that I should try doing a colored one so I gave it a try. I thought it would make a big mess but the way that injected the color made sure that the color was in the middle of the pieces surrounded by plain clear ice.

I stuck the pieces together first there's 10 (suppose to be 16+2 bottom pieces) all together, then I drilled it out. I could have just as easily made them hollow from the beginning but I didn't(there was a reason why but I can't remember right now).:bong:

Tay
23-05-10, 07:39 PM
looks very cool burnz, well done man :) hope you had a good birthday as well mate :birthday::party:

television
23-05-10, 08:11 PM
How do you do these? I want to make one! :) I understand that you chisel them - but do you just get a huge block of ice, or use some sort of mould?
I also understand you'll be naturally better than me at this - you being Canadian and me being Welsh :P

BURNZ
23-05-10, 11:14 PM
looks very cool burnz, well done man :) hope you had a good birthday as well mate :birthday::party:

Cheers Tay, My birthday was good and it's a long weekend so I still have 2 more days left of partying :D
Just got back from the beach but theres no vacancy anywhere around (waste of a 2 hour drive, lots of sexy girls though) so off to the pub and drink some beers on the patio(have to enjoy the last 3 hours of sun).

How do you do these? I want to make one! :) I understand that you chisel them - but do you just get a huge block of ice, or use some sort of mould?
I also understand you'll be naturally better than me at this - you being Canadian and me being Welsh :P

I use all sorts of stuff to make the shapes :D As I said before I will make a very simple one so you guys can try out.

blazon
23-05-10, 11:31 PM
That's gotta be the coolest thing I have ever seen. You should sell those locally... you'd be rich. Oh and I showed a buddy of mine your leb.speaker grow. Hes a first time grower I gave him ten seeds and hes been growing in his closet for about a month now hes got three cfl bulbs. when I showed him your set up he got all motivated and shit and was talking about his plants all night...lol non the less he was impressed.

blazon
23-05-10, 11:34 PM
in fact you have inspired me I think I might try this myself.

television
24-05-10, 07:17 PM
I have put two same-sized bowls of ice in the fridge now!

blazon
31-05-10, 01:12 AM
O.k. so I completed my first ice bong it's not the most creative design but it works! I ended up changing the metal tube with the ceramic bowl out for a rubber stopper glass tube and glass bowl. The metal with ceramic heats up to quickly and it was hard to keep a seal on the rubber stopper.

starchild
31-05-10, 01:21 AM
just as an aside, if you boil your water you will get pureer ice with less bubbles and impurities. Scientists in the 1800s used to do this to make lenses to magnify. It is posible that if you freeze distilled water you will get an almost exact representation of clear glas, depending on the skill of your casting.

At art college there was a guy who perfected this technique for his final year sculpture show, lol, back in the day anyways.

Nice first try Blazon, she looks like she milks up nice :)

BURNZ
31-05-10, 05:52 AM
O.k. so I completed my first ice bong it's not the most creative design but it works! I ended up changing the metal tube with the ceramic bowl out for a rubber stopper glass tube and glass bowl. The metal with ceramic heats up to quickly and it was hard to keep a seal on the rubber stopper.

Nice dude like the colors :D Did you find it hit smooth ?

It's way better if you can get water in it then its really smooth.

BURNZ
31-05-10, 06:02 AM
Here's some better milk shots that I promised to have up. I forgot to mention that this bong also holds water. The hole is about one and a half inches in diameter but because it's shaped like a V it can hold water at the very bottom and allow the smoke pass through.

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1593/medium/000_0572.jpg

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1593/medium/000_0570.jpg

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1593/medium/000_0571.jpg

blazon
02-06-10, 12:30 AM
Yeah it was smooth and i filled it with water, I built it in 5 pieces, I hollowed out the bottom cube with a chisel.the rest was all just making pieces that fit together, took me a while though 3 days off and on. my next one will be better.

Gary420
19-06-10, 02:22 AM
Is that a rangers top i spy in that picture Blazon or are my eyes shitting me?

Up_in_smoke
19-06-10, 01:04 PM
I'm loving these ice bongs. I've gotta get on it too now.

Well I'm going for cockroaches meat and 2 veg bong.
Hmmm. The thing I'm struggling to figure out is how you make it hollow or do you just drill into it? in which case is the chamber very tight?

BURNZ
20-06-10, 03:53 AM
ICE BONG 4

HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN ICE BONG- By Burnz

People have asked me how I make my ice bongs. Here's a step by step guide on how I do it :D

ICE BONG 4

First you want to get yourself some balloons, I got mine at a dollar store.

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1593/medium/000_0623.jpg

Fill balloon(s) with water to whatever size your going to be working with. Remember to let out all the air that's in the balloon or you will have a flat spot.

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1593/medium/000_0624.jpg

Place balloon(s) in freezer

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1593/medium/000_0625.jpg

After about 5-7 hours depending on what kind of freezer you have. Remove the balloon and cut of the little nipple on top.

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1593/medium/000_0626.jpg

The longer you leave it in the freezer the thicker the ice will get. Use a coat hanger, drill bit or knife to poke a small hole on top of the ice ball, and empty out the water that's left inside. Place back in freezer.

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1593/medium/000_0627.jpg

Here it is hollow.

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1593/medium/000_0628.jpg

Now heat up a metal rod (you can use a drill bit) and melt holes where you need them to be on the pieces.

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1593/medium/000_0629.jpg

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1593/medium/000_0630.jpg

Shave and mold the pieces to fit flush on the main piece and attach them. Use whatever you can to keep the pieces in place, and dump a spoonful of water on the joints so they will freeze to the main piece.

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1593/medium/000_0632.jpg

Use shavings of ice to seal the pieces so they don't leak.

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1593/medium/000_0631.jpg

Bong done :D I like to pour a bit of water over the joints again to seal off any pin holes.

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1593/medium/000_0633.jpg

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1593/medium/000_0634.jpg

I used a glass downstem this time and some aluminum foil to hold my herb.

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1593/medium/000_0635.jpg

Fill bong with ice cold water.

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1593/medium/000_0636.jpg

Bong with downsteam installed filled with water. I left the bong out for awhile so you can see the water in it and it's not all frosted up.

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1593/medium/000_0637.jpg

Inhale :D

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1593/medium/000_0638.jpg

Exhale :D

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1593/medium/000_0640.jpg

I usually make my own downstem and bowl. To make the downstem I use an empty cigar tube with a plastic pen in the center to create a frozen tube. They don't last long so it's easier to use a downstem from a bong.

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1593/medium/000_0641.jpg

There are so many other ways you can make one, but this is the easiest. If you have any questions feel free to ask away.

You wanted to know so there you are, give it go and enjoy :bong:

Cheers :gulp:

Up_in_smoke
20-06-10, 04:00 AM
Fair play mate. Loving them pics.
I stuck a load of diff shapes in the freezer last night but not baloons. Good idea.
Hmm, we'll see if I manage to do anything good, if not i'll get some balloons

blazon
20-06-10, 04:32 AM
tis a new york jersey but its an oldschool yankees jersey not rangers.

Eggbox
20-06-10, 12:10 PM
Good man, BURNZ. That's a sweet guide :) I've been looking at having a go at making something soon.. If my plan comes together.. It'll be sweeeet :bong:

Hardest bit's going to be finding space in the freezer, lol

blurry-vision
20-06-10, 05:21 PM
Oooh yeah superb, can imagine they are great to take a hit from, awesome work man.

Gary420
21-06-10, 02:34 AM
i see mate cool i thought u where a canadian glasgow rangers fan there lol nearly made my day

BURNZ
21-06-10, 04:48 AM
Fair play mate. Loving them pics.
I stuck a load of diff shapes in the freezer last night but not baloons. Good idea.
Hmm, we'll see if I manage to do anything good, if not i'll get some balloons

Thanks Up in smoke, balloons work well but you can use all sorts of stuff :D I wonder what you'll come up with :)

Good man, BURNZ. That's a sweet guide :) I've been looking at having a go at making something soon.. If my plan comes together.. It'll be sweeeet :bong:

Hardest bit's going to be finding space in the freezer, lol

Cheers Eggbox, it's not the most attractive ice bong but I only threw it together quick to make a how to guide.

What are you planing on building ? an egg........in a box ? Can't wait to see it :bong:

Oooh yeah superb, can imagine they are great to take a hit from, awesome work man.

Thanks blurry-vision, they are really nice to take a hit from :bong:

Up_in_smoke
21-06-10, 09:47 AM
Thanks Up in smoke, balloons work well but you can use all sorts of stuff :D I wonder what you'll come up with :)

Well I ran into some problems yesterday. Perhaps you can help me burnzy boy.
First thing, when you have got your bong all ready and its iced up nice and won't break or anything. Do you actually fill it with water? I take its better to use water that has been in the freezer for an hour or two?

Well I knocked up something rather quick and easy and set it up ready to take a hit. Put a bit of water in, it started to hold but then the ice made a hole in a thin bit. and eventually it all melted, lol.
To be fair I had only left the thing to set etc for a few hours so it prob just wasn't solid enough.
Does a day or two of freezing make it any better for when you put water in? Or are you even supposed to put water in these as the ice would cool it anyway? But I guess you would've called it ice pipes and not ice bongs if that were the case.
I made a boat bong. It was a jelly mould that I randomly stuck this yogurt pot ice cube on and my mrs said, oh you made a boat. I was like, ummmm, yeah, a boat, thats what I was going for :S It looked pretty cool but as I said, water it didn't like.

I done it to a 2L bottle last night aswell and managed to get mostly just the middle out so that one should make a nice smoke chamber if I can ever crack this process.

BURNZ
21-06-10, 11:41 AM
I fill my ice bongs with ice cold water (cup\bottle of water in freezer for a few minutes) this keeps the ice from cracking then leaking.

If you freeze it for a day or two it will most likely freeze solid. I freeze mine for about 6-7 hours this freezes the outside of it about 1 inch thick(depending on freezer). Then I make a small hole in it and empty the water that has not froze witch leaves me with a thick hollow shell. Most of the time there will be small bubbles in the unfrozen water. If you move the frozen mold around the bubbles inside will give you an indication of how thick the piece is (hope that made sense). The closer the bubbles appear to be to the surface of the ice the thinner it is and vise versa . I also leave the ice bong in the freezer for 24hrs this makes sure it's nice and hard like concrete :D (until it melts)

I would have liked to see the boat bong, but sounds like it's gone to the grave. Your mrs must have been thinking what in the hell is he doing now, must be spending way to much time on that forum again.

It does take time to perfect (I'm still perfecting things as I go) and it also takes patients. The first one I built for the bong comp took me awhile because of all the different pieces I used, screwed up and broke. lol.

Hope your 2L bottle one works out for you :D

Up_in_smoke
21-06-10, 02:23 PM
I fill my ice bongs with ice cold water (cup\bottle of water in freezer for a few minutes) this keeps the ice from cracking then leaking.

If you freeze it for a day or two it will most likely freeze solid. I freeze mine for about 6-7 hours this freezes the outside of it about 1 inch thick(depending on freezer). Then I make a small hole in it and empty the water that has not froze witch leaves me with a thick hollow shell. Most of the time there will be small bubbles in the unfrozen water. If you move the frozen mold around the bubbles inside will give you an indication of how thick the piece is (hope that made sense). The closer the bubbles appear to be to the surface of the ice the thinner it is and vise versa . I also leave the ice bong in the freezer for 24hrs this makes sure it's nice and hard like concrete :D (until it melts)

I would have liked to see the boat bong, but sounds like it's gone to the grave. Your mrs must have been thinking what in the hell is he doing now, must be spending way to much time on that forum again.

It does take time to perfect (I'm still perfecting things as I go) and it also takes patients. The first one I built for the bong comp took me awhile because of all the different pieces I used, screwed up and broke. lol.

Hope your 2L bottle one works out for you :D

Thanks for the advice man.
Yeah my mrs did indeed look at me when I was filling up jelly moulds and bottles and putting them in the freezer and said, "out of interest, just what the fuck is it you think you're doing now, I'll bet its to do with weed!" LOL
But the more I got into it, the more she became interested in the process as is the way with my growing too, she pretends shes not interested, gets a glimpse and then she's like wow, thats really good!

Yeah I was doing it the same way near enough. Leaving em freezing for a few hours till they were thick enough, hot spooning a hole in the tops and emptying em out.

You fill em with ice water. OK cool, I knew thats where I went wrong (I done it straight from the tap, lol).
So mine hasn't been leaking per se, its been cracking due to the temp of the water. Cool. So next time should be much better.

I'll give the boat bong another go at some point, it was nice and simple, a jelly mould I've got for my son and a small plastic cup. I even made a little THCT flag for it, lol. Was gonna stick it on and take a pic after I had a toke from it, but once I'd put water in it, lol. Well ya get the rest. Next time pic comes first, then toke!

BTW, loved your suggestion before for using shavings to pack in the joins. It works brilliantly. At first I started by trying to shave off what ice was on the roof of my freezer but then I had a thought and hammered the fuck outta some ice cubes. Gotta love the creativity in this thread.
Only thing about this whole process, it can be a little messy albeit just water, lol.
And makes your hands prickly with frostbite, lol

BURNZ
21-06-10, 08:17 PM
makes your hands prickly with frostbite, lol

I use a towel to hold all my ice pieces while I handle them as it keeps my hands warm and the ice won't melt as fast :D

I find most gloves to thick or woolly (fibers stick to the piece).

dontquit420
12-07-10, 06:27 AM
i am def gonna TRy this lol that is awesome

TheGreenMachine
12-07-10, 09:30 AM
Loving these IceBongs Burnz!
I never would have thought about doing anything like that!

Hats off and thanks for sharing your know how :)

Bludfartz
22-07-10, 09:37 PM
Thanks for posting the guide, burnz. Great stuff, I only found this site while looking for cool homemade bongs that didn't taste like aluminum or plastic.
My first attempt I used all water balloons, but I didn't let them sit long enough and couldnt get them to fix to the others. Also had trouble making a downpipe, any other clever ideas for that front?
Cheers

CockRoach
22-07-10, 09:39 PM
wheres my meat and two veg bong Burnz? ive been waiting months now?

cock

Bludfartz
24-07-10, 12:42 PM
Okay I am very weirded out, I'd even say scared. After my initial attempt failed, I tried again this time using a large balloon and various cups and dishes to try and make a bowl, and all the containers that I put into the freezer during one specific balloon fill/arrangement (all the stuff with the same water) came out instead of freezing into hard ice, starting with the outside, it made a soft ice type thing, more rubbery than an icee/squishy, and it froze from the inside to the outside. I should also note that it didn't happen to one plastic container with the same water as the two balloons that did it. When I poked at/squeezed the ice/snow/stuff, gratuitous amounts of water come out of it. I hope this description sparks something or maybe a past experience or something, cause I don't really know how to search for info for this sort of thing on the web. I tried searching "squishy ice retains water" but only got results for squishy-making machines. Similar effects were achieved with other searches. someone tell me if they know what im talking about or dont understand what my description means.

plz help this is weird. Also I would make a final note about the consistency of it. It's sort of like playdough, but thats still not quite right. and when broken it looks like shaved ice from the side, but when you touch it it definantly doesnt feel like shaved ice.

Eggbox
24-07-10, 01:00 PM
Sounds like you didn't freeze it nearly as long as you needed. Turn your freezer up higher, try it for longer or move to Canada :laugh:

The initial stages of my attempt will start on Monday methinks! I'm off work now so have plenty time to dedicate to the finer things in life :bong:

Bludfartz
24-07-10, 01:20 PM
thanks for the quick reply egg! Nah It was super-cooled, still don't know why the ice froze in the center of the balloon though. search that on youtube, neat stuff.
some of the parts still came out ok, will freeze another balloon and I'll prob have pics up by tomorrow or the next day. Burnz-what do you use to make a bowl?

Eggbox
24-07-10, 01:32 PM
That's odd. Some balloons have a powder coating in them that stops them from sticking together.. IF this or another odd powder or something got in the water it might make it turn to slush. That's all I can think of anyway! :)

I think BURNZ said he usually uses a cigar tube and some tinfoil, or the gear from a glass bong, which is what I was going to use!

BURNZ
25-07-10, 11:18 AM
Okay I am very weirded out, I'd even say scared. After my initial attempt failed, I tried again this time using a large balloon and various cups and dishes to try and make a bowl, and all the containers that I put into the freezer during one specific balloon fill/arrangement (all the stuff with the same water) came out instead of freezing into hard ice, starting with the outside, it made a soft ice type thing, more rubbery than an icee/squishy, and it froze from the inside to the outside. I should also note that it didn't happen to one plastic container with the same water as the two balloons that did it. When I poked at/squeezed the ice/snow/stuff, gratuitous amounts of water come out of it. I hope this description sparks something or maybe a past experience or something, cause I don't really know how to search for info for this sort of thing on the web. I tried searching "squishy ice retains water" but only got results for squishy-making machines. Similar effects were achieved with other searches. someone tell me if they know what im talking about or dont understand what my description means.

plz help this is weird. Also I would make a final note about the consistency of it. It's sort of like playdough, but thats still not quite right. and when broken it looks like shaved ice from the side, but when you touch it it definantly doesnt feel like shaved ice.

I've never had that happen ever before, so I can't help you there. Sorry :(

BURNZ
25-07-10, 11:26 AM
. Burnz-what do you use to make a bowl?

As eggbox says I use a cigar tube.

I also put a pen or pencil inside the cigar tube, center it then tape it in place so it stays centered. Freeze upright, pull the pencil\pen out and you have your down tube. To make the bowl I've used shot glasses and smaller balloons with either a socket or aluminum foil inside the bowl hole.

I use glass bong down tubes and bowls too, it's easier and lasts longer if you can't be bothered making it from ice.

Bludfartz
25-07-10, 01:38 PM
Thanks for the info. I would've liked to use metal/glass gear but I don't own any. :( I usually smoke pipes and J's but love tokin' friends bongs, and I've tried homemade deals in the past but they always end up sucking. Got everything going now, had to take out a shelf in the freezer muahahahaha.

For most of the parts, the first time I tried doing the pen trick with an m&m plastic tube, but it was a pain so I just used a drill and one of those paddle bit things. Same for the bowl with a small metal dip bowl thing.
Any tips for making shaved ice? mine always comes out chunky

Bludfartz
25-07-10, 02:06 PM
Two more questions:How'd you make the spikes on ice bong 2?
and my bong is designed in a more standard form, with about a 6" tall x 10" wide chamber type base. Where should I put the carb?

BURNZ
25-07-10, 06:03 PM
Any tips for making shaved ice? mine always comes out chunky

Use a razor blade to shave the ice it comes out like snow.

Two more questions:How'd you make the spikes on ice bong 2?
and my bong is designed in a more standard form, with about a 6" tall x 10" wide chamber type base. Where should I put the carb?

The spikes were carved out of big\small chunks of ice. I did buy some V shaped shot glasses a couple months back, witch will make it easier if I ever have to make any more spikes in the future.

You can put the carb any were you feel like really there's no rules. I've never put a carb on mine I just lift the bowl up.

Bludfartz
26-07-10, 03:30 AM
yeh mines nearly done. Tried three diff. bowl/stem designs and combinations there-of, but none worked. :(
Ill get a pic up later without it and a milkshot when I get a real piece to put in it.
Thanks loads burnz, whered you get the inspiration for these?

Bludfartz
26-07-10, 06:05 AM
Ere goes!
Thought a perspective shot would be neat, didn't turn out quite right.
Here you can see my "base", made by placing the bong on a plate with a bunch of water from trying to patch a hole in your bong lol. Turned out for the better though, like always. :bong:
One foot ruler there to the left, or 32 centimeters for you metricly-inclined fellows out there. I'm holding it weird cause its one of thems bendy ones and I wanted it straight, dammit! lol

BURNZ
26-07-10, 06:30 AM
Thanks loads burnz, whered you get the inspiration for these?

I kind of figured out how to make the hollow ice balls by accident a few years ago, but never really thought anything of it. It came up again after Eggbox announced the bong competition and I responded as a joke saying that I'm going to build a igloo bong. Then my very imaginative brain along with some good smoke and a few tests later the ice bong was born :D

That's basically the short version of it all .

I'll be making a more complicated and detailed ice bong but that will be in the winter again when I have more time :D

BURNZ
26-07-10, 06:35 AM
Ere goes!
Thought a perspective shot would be neat, didn't turn out quite right.
Here you can see my "base", made by placing the bong on a plate with a bunch of water from trying to patch a hole in your bong lol. Turned out for the better though, like always. :bong:
One foot ruler there to the left, or 32 centimeters for you metricly-inclined fellows out there. I'm holding it weird cause its one of thems bendy ones and I wanted it straight, dammit! lol

Nice one man :D to bad you couldn't get a slide and bowl made up :(

Bludfartz
27-07-10, 11:01 PM
I'll get on it soon, trust me :bong: I won't be able to wait long.
Also: COMING SOON
:leaf:The Ice Spoon:leaf:
lol don't mean to steal your thunder Burnz. Your still the champion of ice.
I wont be getting on soon though cause I don't have any internet. Im at a friends house now lol.
gotta sort out the bill and re-setup with those at&t chumps, my fellow yankees know what I'm talking about

Eggbox
27-07-10, 11:08 PM
Haha that's quality :D I've got a mould sitting ready for one exactly the same just now :bong: Really need to get round to that but my actual glass is getting in the way, lol

I'll get pics of my one up when I can

Bludfartz
02-08-10, 09:07 PM
ooh a mould? made of what?

MrLeady
14-08-10, 12:24 PM
i want to know how the hell you make one of these lol, would be amazing to hit on.

BURNZ
14-08-10, 12:31 PM
i want to know how the hell you make one of these lol, would be amazing to hit on.

Page 3, post 55, I show you how to make one :D Try it out:bong:

wannabigbud
12-09-10, 08:34 PM
what about trying to make it in the shape of a cannabis leaf now that would b impressive m8

Acoustic Toker
28-10-10, 11:20 PM
thats fucken sweet man. nice one dude!

Hippy
29-10-10, 10:34 AM
Most of you have seen my first Ice Bong, and now I have made another one. I decided to start this thread and post all the Ice Bongs I make from now on.

Enjoy :D:bong:

Well here my first Ice Bong

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1340/medium/flowering_032.jpg

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1340/medium/000_0314.jpg

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1340/medium/CAR_PICS_003.jpg

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1593/medium/000_0379-1.jpg

Got Milk ?

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1593/medium/000_0381.jpg

Here's my new Ice Bong 2

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1593/medium/000_0423.jpg

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1593/medium/000_0422.jpg

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1593/medium/000_0424.jpg

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1593/medium/000_0425.jpg

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1593/medium/000_0426.jpg

Sorry no Milk shot on this one yet. I smoked the rest of the Juicy Fruit I had yesterday and my Lebanese is drying . I'll get one up soon :D

I have more ideas for some more and as I make some I'll post them up !

wow there fucking great

BURNZ
29-10-10, 10:53 AM
Thanks, it's almost time to start making them again not that it's getting colder out.

I suppose to build some for my buddy's new years eve party but have no clue how to transport them yet. I have a lot of time to think about it though.

webby
02-11-10, 11:09 AM
get a couple of blocks of dry ice and pop them in a chiller/cooler carry thing with them should keep them sufccienly (sp) cold id have thought.

BURNZ
24-11-10, 11:57 PM
It's about that time of year again :) It's ICE BONG TIME !

That's right folks I have more time on my hands (that can be dangerous) so more ice creations to come :)

No cock I'm not doing a cock and balls bong.lol

CockRoach
25-11-10, 12:02 AM
fuckin twat ive been asking for almost ayear man wghat i gotta do?
ill give ya a cheesburger man lol

BURNZ
25-11-10, 12:19 AM
Lol, not going to happen.

toma
25-11-10, 02:33 AM
all make u one cock got the drawing board ready goin to get the tools the morra lol

CockRoach
25-11-10, 12:17 PM
ok but you have to make it so you are smoking from the bellend ok. goodman - lol hold it by the balls and smoke that shaft.

toma
25-11-10, 12:20 PM
a will do my best lol goin out soon to get the things a need lol
if all gos well al get a vid of me lass tokin on the bell lol

blueprint-loft-grow
26-11-10, 11:04 PM
coolest idea i have ever seen

Stay True. x.

Slippery
14-02-13, 08:35 AM
You could totally make a two halves out of modeling clay or some medium and make a negative molds out of silicone. Then pour pour water into each mold then just freeze the two half casts together so you could just bump them out when need be with out a lot of work.