PDA

View Full Version : Need seeds but dont know where to get them from in Lancahire)

winstan
26-04-10, 09:03 PM
Im in Preston but the two well known shops here have shut or dont sell seeds anymore .theres one in Blackburn and Lancaster but cant find them on the internet etc . Need help asap ... (i dont wont to get get off internet either)

cannamancan
26-04-10, 09:08 PM
Wot willy banjoes don't sell seeds anymore ,WTF. I go dr hermans in manny but look at the top of the page there is a shop lol.

winstan
26-04-10, 09:13 PM
no i went in wiilys and he said there not allowed to.. hydro shut down.. not good.. sound manny is a long way and want to buy with cash.

cannamancan
26-04-10, 09:18 PM
Just order from shop on here , they are discreet , put cash in some1 elses bank if u need to get them delivered somewhere else.
What seeds u want ?

Gary C
26-04-10, 09:35 PM
was there really a need to post the same question in 3 seperate threads? man that pisses me off

cannamancan
26-04-10, 09:41 PM
Ooh Gary c lol he just new to this and exited .

winstan
26-04-10, 11:06 PM
sorry if i pissed you off with posting it in 3 different places but im going tommorow morning and wanted it to be seen ,,

are the seeds the feminized seeds on here good? , im doing 2 grows , for the indoor we was going to get delious seeds fruity chronic juice ,they sound like a good all rounder for a first go , decent yeild etc. they dont sell them on here tho!! What do you think?? . For the outdoor was thinking maybe these again , but was going to ask in the shop tommorow lol .

cannamancan
26-04-10, 11:23 PM
Never heard of that fruity chronic thing or the website, just go to manny m8 they will sort u out they are a set of good lads.

cannamancan
27-04-10, 07:01 AM
Don't think there's 1 in blackburn m8 , smokers world used to but he just been done 4 selling bubble .
If ur not gonna buy of net manny is only 35 minutes from u it's ace , like yoko says madchester is the true capital of uk London sucks chaz and daves cockney cocks.
No offence London , bass in the place and all that lol.

Eggbox
27-04-10, 07:56 AM
sorry if i pissed you off with posting it in 3 different places but im going tommorow morning and wanted it to be seen ,,

Pffttt, that's no excuse for making the forum look a mess.. No more threads on the subject. THCT Shop is safe, speedy, and discreet :bong:

winstan
21-05-10, 03:01 PM
Pipedown buddy

Azerbanphal
21-05-10, 05:36 PM
madchester is the true capital of uk London sucks chaz and daves cockney cocks.
No offence London , bass in the place and all that lol.

at least I still own hubcaps.

relto
21-05-10, 07:44 PM
at least I still own hubcaps.

i still own a bloody 3 wheeler, and its still on 3 wheels..any way last time i looked LMAO

cannamancan
21-05-10, 09:13 PM
Pipedown buddy

Lmao , who ?

Adambomb
23-05-10, 03:41 AM
just get em online its easy and discreet man.