PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watching Sky Sports tonight?

sniggleflaff
05-05-10, 10:02 PM
Motherwell 6 Hibs 6

What a fucking game. Hibs are a joke, 2-6 up at one point motherwell missed a pen at 5-6 and then scored an equaliser in injury time. Exciting stuff.

The Lost Soul
05-05-10, 10:04 PM
Only thing that matters is that HMFC are a far superior football team.

sniggleflaff
05-05-10, 10:11 PM
Who's that, Hearts? Aren't they 6th in the league with -10 GD? They're both shite, but at least you get some entertainment on the pitch from hibs.

The Lost Soul
05-05-10, 10:24 PM
Going by tonights score that's very true Sniggle mate. Hearts have been a joke this season, only consolation is we made 6th without a striker.
To be honest I watch very little Scottish football anymore, since bawbag Strganoff arrived it's been nowt but chaos.
Only games I really look forward to are the Derbys'

sniggleflaff
06-05-10, 02:04 PM
Going by tonights score that's very true Sniggle mate. Hearts have been a joke this season, only consolation is we made 6th without a striker.
To be honest I watch very little Scottish football anymore, since bawbag Strganoff arrived it's been nowt but chaos.
Only games I really look forward to are the Derbys'

Take it you mean mad vlad ? lol

It must be scary times down gorgie with all that debt, no? £35 mill i think? It would be a shame to lose hearts from the spl - the Hibs Hearts derby is usually a much better game than the OF.

fzzy head
24-05-10, 04:15 PM
Cmon the Hibees......if we had kept our early season form we would be sittin at least 2nd but fuk knows why every x mas its like we eat to much an then say ah fuk the footie roll on summer.
Scottish league was shit this year Rangers n celtic were shit as well me thinks a total overhaul of the league system is needed or our game will keep goin down the lavy

The Lost Soul
24-05-10, 04:33 PM
There is nothing the sfa could do that will make scottish football entertaining.
Hibs look fucked, Hearts are fucked and the of are the worst i've seen in my entire life.
Says alot about the state of it all.

fzzy head
24-05-10, 04:46 PM
yep have to agree with ya mate sad to say I watch the english premiership most games unless its old firm or edinburgh derby