PDA

View Full Version : is this normal seed bank practice?

badsaxon
07-05-10, 08:27 PM
Had some bad seeds...complained,heres the response LOL

04/05/2010 Pending My previous 2 snowstorms both failed to germinate,please add any special instructions if any are required for this strain thankyou

04/05/2010 Cancelled As you have implied that you intend to germinate these seeds we will not be able to sell them to you. Your monies have been refunded and will appear back on your card shortly. Ali Bongo.

I mean seriously this made me laugh,is this normal or are alibongo under the illusion every order goes to a "collector"?
What now? i have no way of knowing what seedbanks sell good seeds if this is the response when things go wrong...
Any suggestions as it would appear i need a new seedbank.

wert
07-05-10, 08:33 PM
seeds are only allowed to be sold as souvenirs ,any suggestion of aiding you in an attempt to germinate them can have repercussions on the supplier .
basically he has no choice but to say what he did ,he is just covering his arse .....you could be anyone

BURNZ
07-05-10, 08:39 PM
I heard seed companies saying that they will refuse to sell any seeds to someone if they beleaive that they will be germinating them. I never heard of companies actually going through with it. LOL There are plenty of people out there that collect cannabis seeds.

Have you tried the shop here ? Plenty of fresh seeds at a good price.

BomShiva
07-05-10, 11:24 PM
seeds are only allowed to be sold as souvenirs ,any suggestion of aiding you in an attempt to germinate them can have repercussions on the supplier .
basically he has no choice but to say what he did ,he is just covering his arse .....you could be anyone

Aye crazy as it is thats how it has to be as the daft law in uk stands on the matter at the moment:-(

badsaxon at least you got your money back mate, try a diff vendor and hopefully you will have better luck next time.

Bom!

Adambomb
08-05-10, 09:15 PM
its the same with grow equipment too never mention the c word no matter how stoned the helpful assistant looks lol

FinishP
09-05-10, 02:31 PM
You should have approached in a more tactful way... I.E. Hello mate the seeds i got the other week from the store were not what i wanted, then send seeds back in exact pakaging and ask for a different strain, 9/10 times they'll understand with out making yourself look like your Germin them.... Up there for thinking Down there for dancing...

FinishP

mango 12
09-05-10, 03:44 PM
mate all i can say is stay away from alibongos i live quite nere the place and i would not recimend them at all .....