PDA

View Full Version : Juicing Fresh Mature Flowered Female Marijuana Plats

greenygreengreen
08-05-10, 09:07 PM
My friend asked for 1 of my fresh mature flowered female marijuana plant so he could give it to a friend that is going to juice the buds and research the cannabinnoidal levels. I don't know much about this and was wondering if anyone has done this and what amount of the juice would be a good dose? Peace and Love :leaf:

burnotice
09-05-10, 12:05 PM
id rather smoke it myselfbt thats just me

sgd
09-05-10, 02:09 PM
he wants a ENTIRE mature plant to test the THC levels?! im not even know how they measure that but im quite shore that only one bud is more then enough. to me looks like someone wants a free harvest :P

greenygreengreen
09-05-10, 09:13 PM
He will be paying for it. One bud probablly wont produce much juice. Thats why they want a whole plant. I wonder if they will use alcohol to break down the thc?

wert
09-05-10, 10:00 PM
the link will explain
http://www.phoenixtears.ca/make.php

BuildMeAButterFly
10-05-10, 05:07 AM
Truely amazing stuff Wert, Thanks for showing that, Thats really great what Rick is doing for the world :)

"One pound (500g) of bone-dry hemp buds will usually produce about 2 ounces (55 - 60 mL) of high-grade oil. This amount of oil will cure most serious cancers; the average person can ingest this amount in about three months."

I know what i'm doing if the worst happens. Cutting all my babys down and making enough oil to bathe in, eat, smoke and rub on myself till... that day or NOT hopefully would be the whole aim.... I knew cannabis had healing properties and people have "said" it cures cancer, but never saw too much documented about it, or didn't hunt around enough would be the best description really it seems... Found what todays subject of the day is... :)

Cheers Wert

greenygreengreen
10-05-10, 08:01 PM
the link will explain
http://www.phoenixtears.ca/make.php
Thank you for revealing the Hemp Oil. I will definitely be making some of this wonderfull oil. Thanks again.

Sci-Pe
10-05-10, 09:14 PM
ok read that interesting, so will watch run from the cure, now thats another hour going lol -

Sci-Pe
10-05-10, 10:02 PM
Truly amazing imo. makes sense now why its so illegal. Good one wert

New Age Outlaw
12-05-10, 01:19 AM
Rick Simpson is a really nice bloke. I've had the privilege. Very genuine man indeed. Another hero of the weed movement.

ViK
16-05-10, 05:42 PM
" This amount of oil will cure most serious cancers"

er... what?

I'd love to see the evidence for that

katy
20-05-10, 08:02 AM
er... what?

I'd love to see the evidence for that

would you try chemo first?

watch run from the cure on pheonix tears

Azerbanphal
22-05-10, 01:30 AM
lol cures all cancers.
And the blind will see and the lame will walk etc.

Nutty Professor
22-05-10, 03:41 AM
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14570037?dopt=Abstract

Just the first link I found, quite a few studys have shown it has an tumour inhibiting effect or some shit

cannamancan
22-05-10, 09:20 AM
My friend asked for 1 of my fresh mature flowered female marijuana plant so he could give it to a friend that is going to juice the buds and research the cannabinnoidal levels. I don't know much about this and was wondering if anyone has done this and what amount of the juice would be a good dose? Peace and Love :leaf:

OR he could just go to dr hermans and for £100 (which is a hell of alot cheaper than a full plant) buy a thc testing kit , that a think u only use 1 bud and u can smoke it after. So u can c how strong the weed is that u have grown.

Wert , I'm not saying it's wrong (lol cause wot the fook do I know) but wouldn't it be being used now in hospitals and stuff cause people are dying all the time from cancer?

And yes I was told it does Cbd aswell.

wert
22-05-10, 09:25 AM
lol cures all cancers.
And the blind will see and the lame will walk etc.

considering there are no extensive tests done by large pharmaceutical co's, aren't we all going to be very angry if we find out it cures anything at all .
i have not had first hand experience of its claimed healing properties but have not seen any medical studies or reports rubbishing the claims made by people like rick simpson.
i am sure with all the lies they make up about the effects of weed they would jump on and have a field day rubbishing such claims with the truth if they could.

wert
22-05-10, 09:37 AM
Wert , I'm not saying it's wrong (lol cause wot the fook do I know) but wouldn't it be being used now in hospitals and stuff cause people are dying all the time from cancer?

And yes I was told it does Cbd aswell.
ok.....
pharmaceutical co's have spent billions trying to find a cure for cancer,for what ?..........profit.
if i can cure myself ,where does that leave them as far as investment goes ?
there are people dieing from cancer and the big co's do not care.....and this suprises you ? look at africa and the way the large pharmaceuticals will not let aids treatment be distributed to some of the poorest people in the world in a cheaper generic form but will let 1000's suffer and die because they want their cut of the profits.

Fred888
22-05-10, 09:58 AM
ok.....
pharmaceutical co's have spent billions trying to find a cure for cancer,for what ?..........profit.
if i can cure myself ,where does that leave them as far as investment goes ?
there are people dieing from cancer and the big co's do not care.....and this suprises you ? look at africa and the way the large pharmaceuticals will not let aids treatment be distributed to some of the poorest people in the world in a cheaper generic form but will let 1000's suffer and die because they want their cut of the profits.

Big pharma are looking for cures? I thought they looked for drugs to manage symptoms. They don't want us well but sick enough to keep needing their remedies for the rest of our lives.