PDA

View Full Version : Juicing Fresh Mature Flowered Female Marijuana Plants

greenygreengreen
09-05-10, 05:56 AM
A friend asked me for one of my fresh mature flowered female marijuana plants so he can give it to a friend of his that is going to juice the buds and test the cannabinoidall levels.(did I spell that right):stoned-smilie:I was wondering if anyone has done this.What are the levels of thc? What amount would be a good dose? I'm giving him a Bue Dream plant. Peace

BURNZ
09-05-10, 09:21 AM
I have no experience with testing any levels of anything in cannabis but that sounds a bit odd to me. You sure he just not blowing smoke up your arse and keeping it for himself. I would also think you would need some kind of super lab to test that out. Sounds like a job for captain science !

Anywho no need for it, a quick google search and you will find that Blue Dream has a THC level of 15-20% and a CBD level thats less than 1.

All the testing has been done on this strain and theres plenty of info on the web.

No need to juice it, just dry your plant and smoke it :D

Enjoy

nuube
09-05-10, 09:24 AM
why would he juice it?

Bobby Digital
09-05-10, 09:50 AM
Maybe he wants to make a canna smoothie? :D

BudMan
09-05-10, 12:08 PM
What amount would be a good dose?

greenygreengreen
09-05-10, 09:10 PM
This is a study for medical patients who cannot smoke. He is paying for it so I dont care what he does with it. I'm guessing they will mix a little alcohol to rince the thc through the matter.

BURNZ
09-05-10, 09:15 PM
OK I get you now :D

BomShiva
14-05-10, 11:03 AM
The claims some seed sellers make on thc levels are most likely rather inaccurate to say the least.

There is no laid down rule on how these tests should be performed or any sort of guide that can be followed

There are problems with determining content the active content accurately:

consistent extraction of the chemicals from the weed /hash. This could be dependent of the user.

Even using HPLC / GC* will require preparation of calibration curve to allow determination of content (alternatively an internal standard may be used).

Depending on the structure on the chemicals any chemical tests may not be totally accurate.

*(HPLC / GC = High pressure liquid chromatograph / gas cromatograph).

Bom!