PDA

View Full Version : EDIT closes cannabis information section

TheHappyCamper
04-03-08, 07:56 PM
I haven't posted here for a while but i've got a feeling that i'm going to be back here regularly soon.

An announcement for all EDITors,

Unfortunately I have had to make a very tough decision today. I have decided to separate the forum and gallery from the online store. They will still be accessible under the following urls:

* Edit: No links to that site please! *

Furthermore I am also removing the entire Cannabis Information & Photography section and Magic Mushroom forum. This decision has come following months of legal discussions, and I believe it is best not have these sections associated with the store currently.

It has been my main concern to ensure that the EDIT store thrives as it always has, as well as keeping the forum going, as this is good for both the business and for the community. Therefore to maintain this I believe it is the next step to take. I know a lot of hard work has been put into these sections from users in the past and I am sorry to have to do this, but I think it is best for our customers and EDIT.

The process will take place over the next 48 hours.

Following this I assume that lots of growers will be looking for a new forum...

Diaper
04-03-08, 08:35 PM
well it's nice to know we're second best to those 'tards!
Welcome back.

D
04-03-08, 08:59 PM
:owned:

:yeah mate:

These smileys are brilliant :p

TheHappyCamper
04-03-08, 09:25 PM
well it's nice to know we're second best to those 'tards!
Welcome back.

Cheers mate. I'll be starting a guerrilla grow soon so expect to see more of me :).

Midnight Toker
04-03-08, 09:37 PM
Welcome back M8 ...

D
04-03-08, 11:35 PM
Indeed, welcome back :)

Booshbuds
05-03-08, 01:06 AM
WTF?:confused:

-Smokey-
05-03-08, 04:17 PM
What makes them retards? I came from EDIT.

I joined EDIT because its the first site I came across, does that make me a retard? :rolleyes:

I quite like this site, some decent info. Just needs to be a little more active.

lkdj2003
05-03-08, 04:27 PM
Shame for edit i say. https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/images/icons/icon9.gif

-Smokey-
05-03-08, 04:32 PM
Shame for edit i say. https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/images/icons/icon9.gif

I'll not be as active thats for sure

Midnight Toker
05-03-08, 04:57 PM
What makes them retards? I came from EDIT.

As did most of us at some point in time M8 .. Take no notice, i'm sure it was meant in jest.

I quite like this site, some decent info. Just needs to be a little more active.

And so do we ... and i'm sure it'll be busy enough in time, the Forum is still less than a year old & getting bigger n better all the time.

Keep the faith Brother WhoJar ... patience is a virtue !.

Tis indeed young man ...

-Smokey-
05-03-08, 05:08 PM
Probally was in jest, just didn't seem that way :)

I'm sure it will get more active. I didn't reliese it had only been active for less than a year :wow:

lkdj2003
05-03-08, 05:12 PM
Probally was in jest, just didn't seem that way :)

I'm sure it will get more active. I didn't reliese it had only been active for less than a year :wow:

Yup, may is our first birthday! :birthday: :bong: :bigjoint: :dj:

:Nice:

PTB
05-03-08, 06:17 PM
I like alot of the stickies on this forum and the infirmary!! heh, As Whojar said, some very good information, not as active as EDIT has been. But seems to be growing everyday :D:drool:

sweetsinner
05-03-08, 06:18 PM
:) May will be a month of smoking my widow...woohoo! so i will smoke up to thctalk :D

We dont need the Edit debate going all over again and I promise no one means no harm, as alot of us came from there.. tis not how we found thctalk..its just that we are here :D

Anyhoo..welcome back camper, look forward to seeing your diary, i enjoyed slims outdoor grow last year! :D

Mum
05-03-08, 06:25 PM
It's a real shame what's happened to EDIT. Lets rewind a couple of years eh? :(

Cha-Cha Chong
05-03-08, 06:28 PM
Welcome back mate :D

bubbs
05-03-08, 07:24 PM
:leaf: im a born and bread THC'r :D welcome back HC

Diaper
05-03-08, 07:38 PM
It's a real shame what's happened to EDIT. Lets rewind a couple of years eh? :(

Well said that man!

Booshbuds
05-03-08, 10:04 PM
I came from there too, it was good - but it went to shit after they started kicking people out all the time.

Diaper
05-03-08, 10:36 PM
I wouldn't go as far as to say I came from there, but I used to enjoy it and the majority of the old gang.
Bert, it's all your fault!

Now I'm going to lock this thread as I believe we're all aware of the situation.

Guys, feel free to unlock if you see fit.