PDA

View Full Version : product test

wert
22-05-10, 11:21 AM
i have asked ragmans permision and would like to ask any experienced hydro growers or non organic soil/soiless mix [coco/hempy ] to pm me for details of a product i would like them to test and give their opinion on.
i will supply enough of the product for a complete grow .i am looking for 1 of each.
wert.

bubbs
22-05-10, 11:23 AM
well bugger you then, im only soil :( :laugh:

wert
22-05-10, 11:28 AM
so am i bubbs .the product is stabilised h2o2 so will not benefit the microheard in soil.

bubbs
22-05-10, 11:30 AM
ahh i see, what about hempy ?

wert
22-05-10, 11:34 AM
i said hempy ,wake up bubbs......:bigjoint:

Bobby Digital
22-05-10, 11:55 AM
cool am going to do a hydro grow in thwe coming months after my current one is finished, pm sent wertius :)

wert
24-05-10, 06:11 PM
bump......
come on boys and girls don't make me beg.......

yoko2009
24-05-10, 07:10 PM
wert ill be happy to try the coco for you on my next grow but got to wait for this one to finish so gonna be another 6 -7 weeks or so. If your still looking for someone then ill happily test it for you with coco in the autopots im using but im presuming you dont really want to be waiting that long

Muller
24-05-10, 07:21 PM
Ill be happy to try it in my hempy Wert me old fella, I have Her in rock wall (fem seed) now probably ready to go into my hempy in two weeks I'd say maybe a tad more. As you can see with my diary I like to check a variaty of nutes and the best way they will work in there different stages, If you want I have more fem seeds so I could have two hempys on the go, one using your h2o2 and the other not treating the same to see the differnence.

Peace :joint:

Peace