PDA

View Full Version : Possesion with intent... A hypothetical situation.

The Bandit
25-05-10, 11:49 PM
Do we use SWIM here? I'ma use it any way.

Ok, so if we assume that SWIM lives in the UK, and SWIM is going to buy an ounce, to take to a certain music festival. SWIM's friends are gonna chip in, and share the green.

If SWIM were to get caught, would an ounce, split into 4 baggies, be enough to get done for posession with intent to supply? Or should SWIM get the green to his friends asap, and risk bing done for actual supplying?

=S

bergkamp
26-05-10, 07:00 AM
why not take it round to your mates in one bag and split it there?
personally i wouldnt worry about it either way

Eggbox
26-05-10, 07:51 AM
If swiy had an ounce in 4 baggies and evidence of giving it to a friend, such as phone texts or their friend with a bag was found, yes that would be possession with intent :(

Rizla
26-05-10, 08:07 AM
even if SWIM had it all in one bag, and even indicates that his mates chipped in, he would still get done with intent to supply.

passing a spliff is suply.

i'd personaly just meet up with thenm b4hand at home and let them carry thier own stuff.

Sci-Pe
26-05-10, 09:39 AM
yep swim should spilt it and distribute it asap then roll a phatty and enjoy the festival

The Bandit
26-05-10, 11:22 AM
Cheers guys. Much appreciated. =]

dman05
27-05-10, 11:22 PM
maybe I am wrong.

But if you know what the way is to distribute it, dont post it here and neither do Plods work for them.

bergkamp
28-05-10, 07:42 AM
just how thick do you think the police are exactly ? i dont think that anyone is really giving away any state secrets are they ?

big smokaaa
28-05-10, 11:06 AM
the police probz check these sites out anyway