PDA

View Full Version : say no to soapbar in the uk

Hazza
24-06-07, 04:33 PM
a used to smoke a shit load of this crap till i started to read about it and learnd what the strange smells were that was coming off it now a dont go near it hope its posted in the rite place

copyed from FRANK

When it launched in June 2003, the governments new anti-drug site "Talk to Frank" claimed "Cannabis is not something that dealers mix anything with". We notice this information has been revised and Frank has now changed his mind.

The Frank website seems to be written by people with a very poor understanding of English and the Soapbar warning is a good example of this. Frank now says:

"The most unpure Cannabis is called 'soap bar'. It's contaminated with all sorts of things. This makes it cheaper but it's a false economy really as it is often harder to get stoned. Some users hate it so much they object to smoking it."

Franks' use of the English language is suspect and can really only be explained because he's not being honest. The word "unpure" in Franks comments actually means "cut" or "polluted". This of course is a direct result of prohibition preventing proper controls and forcing the trade into the hands of organised crime. Why not tell the truth Frank?

"Unpure" Hash

UKCIA has had this page online since 2001

The government likes to warn us about the supposed dangers of cannabis, most of which are downright lies, but it keeps very quiet about one danger which is both very real and a direct result of its policies.

Because it's illegal and so often supplied by profit motivated criminal networks, cannabis - especially hash - sold in the UK is often of low quality and contains contaminants.

SOAPBAR (it's called "soap" because a 250g bar is shaped like a bar of soap) is perhaps the most common type of hash in the UK and it is often the most polluted.

Now, not all soap is bad of course, but some certainly is. At worst there may only be a tiny amount of low grade hash mixed with some very strange stuff:

Beeswax, turpentine, milk powder, ketamine, boot polish, henna, pine resin, aspirin, animal turds, ground coffee, barbiturates, glues and dyes plus carcinogenic solvents such as Toluene and Benzene

This is what happens under prohibition. If your pint down the pub contained any of these nasty things wouldn't you complain? Of course you would, well now its time to complain about polluted cannabis supplies.

DON'T SMOKE SOAP
DON'T BUY SOAP
DON'T SELL SOAP

The government is well aware of this situation and seems happy to expose the millions of cannabis users to dangers which simple quality controls could eliminate, but of course, that means accepting they're wrong and legalising cannabis.

Join us in saying "NO" to crap hash, tell your friends, tell your dealer and ask your MP why they refuse to allow quality controls for cannabis

What to do if all you can get is dodgy soap bar

Not all soap is as bad as all that though, so be choosey when buying it.

Don't buy rock-hard stuff, or samples that give off a dark acrid smoke when burned.

Cutting through a block of resin should expose a brown coloured surface (including if you have black hash) and it should fluff up when heated and be easy to powder with just a little flaming.

The smell of pure hash smoke is also very distinctive in its own right, learn what to sniff for!

To be honest, it's best to go without rather than smoke some of the really bad stuff available out there, but if you really have no choice, you can try this:

Mum
24-06-07, 09:17 PM
Most of these guys have signed Mum's soap pledge on edit, never to buy or smoke the nasty shite ever again!
Boycott soap!

Not washing soap you smelly bastards... ;) :D

Hazza
24-06-07, 09:55 PM
waaayhaaaaay a gree lol 100% thats why a posted these lol

Junky Tynan
17-05-08, 09:34 PM
I'm living in Ireland and Soapbar is the only smoke sold over here, its ridiculous. Does be a bit of tweed floating around but very expensive. The only way to get a decent smoke is a trip to Holland. Unless your lucky enough to have a friend in the U.K.

A bigger problem is the Irish don't even know about this, most haven't a clue. I didn't even know about this soapbar stuff :confused: until my dad told me all about red leb, Moroccan black etc.. Gave me a smoke of Moroccan Black when I was old enough :D amazing difference.

LEGALIZATION IS THE ONLY ANSWER!

Its very sad... :(

zoots
18-05-08, 03:33 PM
i gave up smokin soap in the mid 90s:party:

THOMAS CHONG
18-05-08, 04:23 PM
I cant even get it round here anymore plzed 2 say lol
:kill:soap dealers:satan:

TheCooperman
18-05-08, 05:48 PM
Fuck soap, that shit's nasty, and yes, I signed mum's anti-soap pledge on EDIT many years ago.

V4L3R4
19-05-08, 11:47 AM
has anyone started a new pledge here, if yes please link me to it. If not, i don't want the glory and fortune, so someone else please do it

munkman
19-05-08, 01:00 PM
shud copy andpaste this in the contaminated weed thread haz