PDA

View Full Version : Ceres Skunk diary

UkActive
15-06-10, 10:10 PM
Hey heres my Ceres skunk plants, i picked these seeds up in the dam last year and decided to pop them on the 2nd week of may, they were doing great in the conservatory until i didnt re-pot them before it was a bit late, (the roots were all tight to the pots) i think they must have suffered a bit of shock from that, ah well.

A Couple of weeks on and theyve been outside ever since in the back garden, i plan to guerilla grow these and have a spot in mind. Only problem is that the spot is near a pheasent thing, but its on the brow of the hill above it in a circle of trees and bushes, the light is OK imo, plenty of light when the sun is in its highest point but i think they will suffer from shadows in early mornings and nightime. Anyways, im unsure if i should leave them in these pots when i take them out to the wild, its gonna be a hard job as their fairly big pots. Any advice on this one would be highly appreciated

Anyways i popped 5 seeds, all popped fine. 1 stopped growing miraculously and another i think died from the shock/stress of the transplant as the leaves have just curld in and its not showing much signs of life, shame as it was a nice shape, shes still out there so hopeflly she might come :)

They're on water, sun and some miracle grow slow realase 6 month tablets in theyre compost

Heres the reamaining 3 babes <3 :xmas: Any tips, anytrhing would be considered i need help on this one, first grow!

Hover over the photos (1, 1a, 2, 2b, All) unfortunately it wouldnt let me upload the third :( ) guess youll have to wait and see ;)

DoobyDuck
16-06-10, 12:06 AM
Hi there UKActive looking good, the harder the work the greater the reward mate :leaf: :weed: :harvest:

how far do you have to walk to your site?

UkActive
16-06-10, 10:20 PM
i drive, then its about a 10-15 minute walk up a ssteep ass hill XD. can anyone help on my pot situation?

leafy
17-06-10, 11:13 PM
The only thing u could mayb do wot i can think of is take them out of them stone pots and wrap roots up in a plastic bag till u get to were ur going. If there not fully rooted out the pot u could maybe take some soil off the root ball but this is gonna make it slower to take off in u repotting site plus u gotta kno what ur doing too much will kill ur plant. Plaggy bags best bet imo.

DoobyDuck
19-06-10, 12:16 AM
The only thing u could mayb do wot i can think of is take them out of them stone pots and wrap roots up in a plastic bag till u get to were ur going. If there not fully rooted out the pot u could maybe take some soil off the root ball but this is gonna make it slower to take off in u repotting site plus u gotta kno what ur doing too much will kill ur plant. Plaggy bags best bet imo.

I agree. You might want to take a lot of water with you and give them a good soak to settle them in proper after their travels too

!HEMPFRUIT!
16-09-10, 10:04 AM
Hey heres my Ceres skunk plants, i picked these seeds up in the dam last year and decided to pop them on the 2nd week of may, they were doing great in the conservatory until i didnt re-pot them before it was a bit late, (the roots were all tight to the pots) i think they must have suffered a bit of shock from that, ah well.

A Couple of weeks on and theyve been outside ever since in the back garden, i plan to guerilla grow these and have a spot in mind. Only problem is that the spot is near a pheasent thing, but its on the brow of the hill above it in a circle of trees and bushes, the light is OK imo, plenty of light when the sun is in its highest point but i think they will suffer from shadows in early mornings and nightime. Anyways, im unsure if i should leave them in these pots when i take them out to the wild, its gonna be a hard job as their fairly big pots. Any advice on this one would be highly appreciated

Anyways i popped 5 seeds, all popped fine. 1 stopped growing miraculously and another i think died from the shock/stress of the transplant as the leaves have just curld in and its not showing much signs of life, shame as it was a nice shape, shes still out there so hopeflly she might come :)

They're on water, sun and some miracle grow slow realase 6 month tablets in theyre compost

Heres the reamaining 3 babes <3 :xmas: Any tips, anytrhing would be considered i need help on this one, first grow!

Hover over the photos (1, 1a, 2, 2b, All) unfortunately it wouldnt let me upload the third :( ) guess youll have to wait and see ;)

looking nice. when you repott them remember to plant them a lot lower right up to first set of leaves as it will make them much stronger and less top heavy you were probably planning on doing that anyway but thought i say just in case lol