PDA

View Full Version : hi

skunkerdoodle
16-06-10, 06:21 AM
I want as much info as u can throw at me guys. Best cheap efficient anvanced techniques? Based off experience please.

Naxx
16-06-10, 06:40 AM
How about you lift your finger and look at all the information avalible on the site yourself? theres loads avalible in the form of stickies for basically every type of grow you can think of

not a good way to start your introduction this is what it looks like on our end

"hello, im new and i cant be fucked to find information out for myself so you guys can do it for me oh and i only want answers from people who have proof by doing it themselves"

But hey, ill do half the work for you... https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?24-Beginner-s-Guide-to-Growing-Marijuana

up2nogood
16-06-10, 06:39 PM
lazy bar steward haha

Muller
16-06-10, 06:55 PM
How about you lift your finger and look at all the information avalible on the site yourself? theres loads avalible in the form of stickies for basically every type of grow you can think of

not a good way to start your introduction this is what it looks like on our end

"hello, im new and i cant be fucked to find information out for myself so you guys can do it for me oh and i only want answers from people who have proof by doing it themselves"

But hey, ill do half the work for you... https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?24-Beginner-s-Guide-to-Growing-MarijuanaThe learning our self part if a big part of the fun of growing IMO and it's the way we work here at Thc-T, ey Naxx ;)

@ skunkerdoodle, Welcome and There's loads of amaizing and beautiful info here at Thc-T, I know everthing I know because of this site, well, with a little help from google and a couple of books aswell ;) Just have a read.
I think the best way to find your setup is to look at other peoples idavidual diarys, what there setup is and what it can produce. The same again for nutrients, soil, hydro sytems, grow areas and everything you need to know really. there are loads of stickys about everthing on cannabis growing, and question and querrys pop up every day to learn from. Trust me once you strat reading and learning you just wont want to stop.

Peace :joint: