PDA

View Full Version : Auto Flower Northern Lights Grow.. Need Help!

JCharlie
18-06-10, 02:17 AM
Whats happenin peeps,basically im givin a shot at growing northern lights, feminized and its auto flower, I have ordered http://www.nirvana-shop.com/en/marij.../soiltabs.html - solitabs to try something different, I was just wondering, because they only last for the first 6 weeks, after that should I just use a more advanced fertilizer for flowering like I would usually? Any replys are greatful and if anyone else has used this method I'd be happy to hear.. Thanks :)

Sov
15-12-10, 05:56 AM
hey i was just lookin in on this post and you say you've got some auto northern lights i was just wondering how tall they grew

thanks

stormdrum
15-12-10, 12:01 PM
Read up on the Nirvana NL Autos, they had been discontinued last time I checked as they don't auto. I've got two on the go now, three + months later and not a sign of flowering, just a couple of big bushy plants which are going to be flipped 12/12 as soon as the accompanying auto in the cab is chopped.

Sov, they grow fairly big based on my experience with them, i've got mine lst'd heavily and they continue to reach for the sky, the stretch in flowering might be tricky to deal with in my stealth cab :laugh:

Have a look at THIS THREAD (https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?32336-Will-they-auto-will-they-not-lol) it should give you a bit more info and you'll see how tall they can get.

RogerMelly
24-12-10, 01:06 PM
one is at least 6 ft rest are about 5 ft ish thats just letting em get on with it. Internodes were quite tight to in veg to.

wish ya best tho :)

lambert29
24-12-10, 04:59 PM
You can get tabs for veg and tabs for flower. Also the last two weeks you wont be using them. I wouldnt use a full tab either for an auto! Also introduce bloom tabs early with autos as it promotes the flower growth. Dnt stay on the veg tabs to long. Ive seen it time and time again people scratching they head saying why arnt my autos flowering!!!

jackmate
27-12-10, 12:57 PM
hey i was just lookin in on this post and you say you've got some auto northern lights i was just wondering how tall they grew

thanks

I happen to grow this strain and it was good one. Smoke great and low smell. They grow 40-50cm tall if you switch to flower after 4 weeks of veg.

paulwrx
31-05-11, 12:29 AM
has anybody got thease to auto ?, iv got a couple on the go 3 weeks old from seed

paul_sheff
31-05-11, 12:39 AM
i have also got some of these beans for part of my first grow, do they auto or am i gonna need to flip ?

paulwrx
31-05-11, 12:57 AM
im keeping lights on 24hr at the mo im thinking of 18-6 from tomorow

paulwrx
01-06-11, 02:10 AM
i dont think any auto

BenjaminVonGrimm
01-06-11, 09:24 AM
I'm growing them now, And i can tell you they DO NOT AUTO.
I switched them to 12/12 and off they went :)
Nothing i've ever had from Nirvana has Auto'd, Always seem to require flipping to 12/12 :|

paulwrx
06-06-11, 03:24 PM
how tall were yours when you switched ? how many weeks?

paulwrx
14-06-11, 12:45 PM
just emailed justfeminised and they said not a problem with them they are auto
but im 5 weeks in and no shows yet...ive stuck em on 12-12 now

paulwrx
19-06-11, 01:33 AM
well there a week in 12/12 now and have started to flower nicely they are also growing like hell already about 3 foot tall but looking realy well

finallylegal
10-07-11, 06:00 PM
New Toker I have been looking at this post since May and am surprised by the statements made. I am fairly new to growing so this is not an "expert opinion".

I got 1 NL Auto Fem as a freebie from Attitude early this year. It is from G13 Labs. I started it on 4/13 along with another freebie, Dinafem's Haze Auto, under flourescents. They both went outside at about 5 weeks - the Haze was over 12" and the NL about 9" tall. They both were pre-flowering at 5 weeks and quickly went to flowering. Haze is already curing and didn't amount to much in size or qty. NL is over 4' and still budding up nicely - beautifully, in fact. It looks like it needs another 2 weeks which is as advertised by G13 Labs (8-9 weeks flowering).

So, for what it's worth, apparantly not all NL Auto's are the same and the one from G13 Labs does work.

Good luck with yours under the lights.........

paulwrx
11-07-11, 08:12 PM
well mine are looking lovley and only a few weeks left now

davy
15-07-11, 08:35 PM
Whats happenin peeps,basically im givin a shot at growing northern lights, feminized and its auto flower, I have ordered http://www.nirvana-shop.com/en/marij.../soiltabs.html - solitabs to try something different, I was just wondering, because they only last for the first 6 weeks, after that should I just use a more advanced fertilizer for flowering like I would usually? Any replys are greatful and if anyone else has used this method I'd be happy to hear.. Thanks :)

they're not fully auto, they stopped doing them a few months back.