PDA

View Full Version : weed in holland other than amsterdam ??

smunk123
21-06-10, 09:41 PM
will be going to holland and staying in another city , so was wondering whether the other cities still have coffee shops for bud?

but dont worry obviously we are still going to day trip to the dam and get loads of bud and souvenirs, but i would like to now if we can have bud in the other city we stay in.

please share your experiences.

herbalremedy
21-06-10, 11:01 PM
I've never been to the dam unfortunately but from reading on here the answer to your question is yes they do have other coffee shops for smoking.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?24957-Remember-Holland-is-bigger-than-just-Amsterdam

baldi 1
22-06-10, 02:34 PM
there were some good coffee shops in maastricht but haven't been there for 16 years maybe still there ?

c1154901
23-06-10, 01:13 PM
I prefer Rotterdam than Amsterdam as it is far less hectic and very friendly - you don't get the hassle aswell from the street corners - whilst were on the subject its been a few years since I was in Dam, do you still get those guys selling aspirin, "psss, psss", "FUCK OFF"? Those pricks really turned me off the place, I suppose you get them in cities across the world now though, its part of the tourist experience!

Azerbanphal
23-06-10, 07:52 PM
Yeah I go to Holland quite a bit since I have friends in the Dam, but also a few other places (Rotterdam, den Bosch and Utrecht).
tbh you're far better off in a smoking sense to be OUTSIDE Amsterdam - the weed is generally better quality and far cheaper (since it's mainly for local smokers rather than tourists).
The only problem really is that you can meet a lot more anti-canna people (and more importantly coppers) in some of the more conservative areas of Holland (like the farming areas in the east). In some of these places toking is frowned on a bit, and you may even struggle to find anything in a small/medium sized town (although you can ofcourse always go andf get it somewhere else).
Only advantage in the Dam is the social side of smoking but that isn't a problem if you're somewhere big like Rotterdam, Eindhoven etc.