PDA

View Full Version : Will this work?

Toking-24-7
24-06-10, 06:47 PM
Just wondering if 4.8 grams of ground herb mixed into brownie mix and cooked as it should be, would have any potentcy? I've already made them, they're just cooling down but should they work?

Toking-24-7
24-06-10, 10:23 PM
Stoned as fuck.. eaten 4 and a half out of eight slices and i feel sick as fuck eigfh but im stoned too aeufght.. feel like puking

Eggbox
24-06-10, 10:30 PM
And there you have it folks, it does work! :D

adsychat
25-06-10, 11:04 AM
warning may cause sickness and a stoned sensation lol

BudMan
25-06-10, 11:08 AM
Yep as i would have thought aswell, sick feeling...

starchild
26-06-10, 02:52 AM
Making butter first, and then the brownies woud have been better mate ;)

I have brownies in the tin made with my strongest ever butter, i made a pound of butter with a half pound of trim :)...

The Cannabis cookbook, look on Pirate bay its a mp4 video lists loads of recipes with ground bud, from Salsa Verde, to vinnagarette dressings, personally i think it goes in well with the fresh sage for stuffing in a chicken, but without a doubt sweet things work best :). My chocolate ginger cake with cannabutter rocks to the point of over consumption :D

BURNZ
26-06-10, 07:22 AM
You still alive ? :D

cannamancan
26-06-10, 09:27 AM
Yes it will work but don't eat 4 1/2 because u will feel .... O well lol

Toking-24-7
26-06-10, 04:58 PM
Lol, of course ! I had a single brownie after a couple of bongs, and got nicely stoned, wont be eating 4 again any time soon. The problem was, is that I've been smoking constantly for many weeks now, I'm talking everyday so my tollerence has hit the roof and I can hardly get proper stoned anymore even off good gear, so after I ate 2 of the brownies yesterday I was thinking, hmm they've hit me but not that much.. by the time I ate the other 2.. well the whole world was spinnning and the flavour of the weed was giving me a gag reflex, and I've never had a problem with th flavour of weed before lol.

starchild
26-06-10, 05:03 PM
lol, sounds like you found your match, just imagine how wrecked you'd get if you went on a 48/72 hr detox, i do it every couple of months, the weekend back on is always a corker :D

The thing about eating weed is you get it all lol, when you smoke it/process it apart from the butter, you lose a fair bit.

Ashman
02-07-10, 09:59 AM
lmao, we made some of these the way you described. 5 days into the week i was in the shower and thought i was melting, then the wall started spinning and i couldn't get out. Went to the doctor and the first question he asked "have you consumed marijuana in the past week?" >.<