PDA

View Full Version : I'm back from glasto!

Grape101
25-06-07, 09:05 PM
Well guys, i'm back and boy it feels good to be clean! I'll write a little report on what it was like and what I did.

Got there on the tuesday night and set up camp. Met up with a few mates who were working there and we sat around the stone circle smokin for the most of the night. Went for a little wonder on wednesday just to familiarise myself with the 'compound' (sounds like a nazi concentration camp).

Thursday, the rain began and hasn't really stopped since. Went and saw a few dj's playing around the sight and then sat in the avalon cafe from around 2 till 5am watchin my mates doing a bit of dj'ing. All just rather chilled and laid back so far.

Friday I eventually have to bring myself to using the toilets. If you can imagine looking into a giant cesspit full of piss, puke, shit, and used tampons, then you might just get a very vague idea as to what they were like. The smell was strong enough to taste when breating though your mouth. I was a big hit with my fellow glastonbury goers though when I started using outdoor incense sticks as a smell mask which was a trend which soon caught on. By the end of the evening I had smoked myself dry and went on a weed hunt.

Brought some nos and salvia on the saturday morning. That was lunch and it was pretty darn good. Started to get fed up of the mud by this point so I had some mdma to take my mind off things. We went up to the dance village and just raved until the last dj stopped playing. Then I had to work from 5am onwards so I didn't sleep that night.

Finished work late morning on sunday and managed to get an hours kip before I was off back up to dance village for a final day of raving. Pendulum were imense and that was only the begining of the evening. Unfortuantely, this was thwarted for a little bit as my mates girlfriend had a few to many pills so we had to carry her to the medical centre and calm her for a few hours before he took her to bed. I finished my night at 6am this morning and got 4 hours sleep before coming home.

All in all it was pretty amazing. The mud really started to have a negative impact after a while but it's just something you have to live with. Will probs go back next year but I would rather go to global gathering tbh.

blurry-vision
25-06-07, 09:11 PM
Sounds like a good time was had then Grape especially if the MDMA was pure, still it would have been better without the facking rain I bet...:guitar: So back to the growing now ??

Grape101
25-06-07, 09:15 PM
Sounds like a good time was had then Grape especially if the MDMA was pure, still it would have been better without the facking rain I bet...:guitar: So back to the growing now ??

Yeah sure am mate. Gonna sort myself out with a grow box in the next week and then set everything up. Should be a good little grow.

blurry-vision
25-06-07, 09:24 PM
Yeah sure am mate. Gonna sort myself out with a grow box in the next week and then set everything up. Should be a good little grow.

Nice one, look forward to seeing how it unfolds...:bigjoint:

lkdj2003
25-06-07, 10:38 PM
Sounds like you had a cracking time Grape, great report. :dance2:

Looking forward to your grow. :bigjoint:

lewiboy
26-06-07, 01:09 PM
Hope to catch you there next year dude

Grape101
26-06-07, 08:19 PM
Yeah it would be good dude.

AyiaNapa
26-06-07, 09:47 PM
sounds like you had a blast mate, nice :)