PDA

View Full Version : Nutrients- help please

REKNAW
20-03-08, 07:11 PM
I've got some canna flores a & b, but the instructions on the back aren't that helpful. My plantlings have 3 sets of leaves each so are pretty small, how much should I give them and how often?

Kaya
20-03-08, 07:29 PM
I've got some canna flores a & b, but the instructions on the back aren't that helpful. My plantlings have 3 sets of leaves each so are pretty small, how much should I give them and how often?

Canna Flores is for the flowering stage dude. For veg you will want Canna Vega :) If by a & b thats what you mean the use the Vega. The reccomended amount is 5ml p/litre, but you should start with a weaker solution at first maybe 1/2 strength. For how often, normal routine is give nutes for 3 feeds, then 1 just pure water. Not sure if you need any nutes yet though how old are they? What soil you using? remember soil has nutes in allready and is good for 3-4 weeks :)

The Green Man
20-03-08, 07:57 PM
yeah mate as Kaya said they probably wont need them just yet, if you repot the plants during the veg period you shouldn't need to feed them till flowering time

lkdj2003
27-03-08, 04:21 PM
If you keep your plants in the same pot's/soil then you should be looking around when the plants are about 4 to 6 weeks old really and even then like Kaya has said you will only need to start off with a weak strength and slowly work your way up.

I always tend to do what richie has said and that is to keep repotting every say 3 to 4 weeks whilst vegging my plants and then after the last repot leave the plant's on veg for a min of 2 weeks then flower them off. That gives the plants time to root into there new soil. :smokie: