PDA

View Full Version : Getting som yellow fan leaves....

JPS
25-03-08, 02:28 PM
Hi all

My plants are about a month into flower, am using B&Q plant food (had good results with this) and Chemex high nitrogen feed.

Am getting a few yellow fan leaves coming through every now and then, is his a sign of anything?

Chrz

THC Shark
25-03-08, 02:41 PM
It may be depending where the yellow fan leaves are, If they're at the bottom of your plant, I wouldn't consider it much of a problem but otherwise could be a deficiency of some sort.

Strider
25-03-08, 03:03 PM
Aye, I don't get too concerned about yellowing leafs at the bottom during flower, its not like they're getting much light anyway, I only get concerned if it starts to spread up, then I dose the fuck out of them with nitro till it stops

JPS
25-03-08, 05:00 PM
Oh cool, yeah they are at the bottom in the middle!

stoneroz
25-03-08, 05:20 PM
I had the same prob, but a dose of nitro fixes 'em up. A lot of the flowering nutes don't have much nitro.

PTB
25-03-08, 05:22 PM
Mine seems to be doing this right now too... 3rd week flowering. Yellowing of the bottom leaves and going up... getting fed 2ml BioGrow/2ml BioBloom 1ml TopMax.

Been upping the dose everyweek. Just fed them this morning along with some epsom salts... hopefully it'll do the trick.

lkdj2003
27-03-08, 04:47 PM
Mine seems to be doing this right now too... 3rd week flowering. Yellowing of the bottom leaves and going up... getting fed 2ml BioGrow/2ml BioBloom 1ml TopMax.

Been upping the dose everyweek. Just fed them this morning along with some epsom salts... hopefully it'll do the trick.

That should do the trick, although most plants will start to yellow up from 3 weeks on in flower. It's are place to slow it by feeding but not over doing it. ;)