PDA

View Full Version : good info on seeds

sxyross2005
28-03-08, 03:18 PM
:cowboy:

starting this post because im finding it hard to get good info i've been lookin at alot of seed banks over the last few weeks and i've noticed that some sites say one thing and others say another so thought it would be good to have some where ppl can go to find out info off real everyday growers not some lab just any info that mite help ppl growing it for instance

how much dry bud u get per plant

size thay grow to

best way to grow ie hydroponics/soil

best way to get the most out the strain ie sog/scrog/topping/fimming/supercroping

and any other info u think could be usefull :stoned-smilie:

xanadu
28-03-08, 03:34 PM
The problem is that most of the features you have listed are variables and will vary greatly depending on things like lighting, pot size, personal taste, grower's skill, veg period etc.

sxyross2005
28-03-08, 03:43 PM
i know that buddy i mite have wrote the wrong thing the post was just so ppl can tell others how much thay got and what thay did to get it . like i mite grow the same as u but u get an oz more per plant it would be helpfull to be able to see what u did different so inless ur keepin it top secret spill the beans lol

Kaya
28-03-08, 03:44 PM
Good idea, allthough i agree with xanadu that those features are very variable.

And there also lots of different "phenos" in one strain so even if you grow them exactly the same they could still vairy a lot i.e one pheno could be a lot taller than the rest.

THC Shark
28-03-08, 03:45 PM
True.

how much you get depends on the strain and grow experience.

size of the plant also depends on the strain (bushlike) or tall growing (sativa or indica)

Best way to grow is simply up to you as most plants grow well in both setups.

As for the best way to get the most outta your strain, experiment mate, what is best for you? try something simple first then move on to a differerent method and see what you like better.
:D

sxyross2005
28-03-08, 03:46 PM
mmmmmmm intresting does this vary from plant to plant or different seed banks or both

sxyross2005
28-03-08, 03:50 PM
just after i put this up i noticed the link for overgrow strain index thats the kinda thing i was lookin for lol

THC Shark
28-03-08, 04:12 PM
mmmmmmm intresting does this vary from plant to plant or different seed banks or both

both mate. :leaf: