PDA

View Full Version : Bio-Bizz question

fidjit
19-07-10, 12:45 PM
Ez all just a quckie can you use bio bizz topmax with bio bloom?? All answers welcome.

Thanks Fidjit.

Quang
19-07-10, 12:55 PM
Yes is the simple answer .
Topmax is mostly/mainly molasses , it's dutsssch sugar beet with a fancy price tag .
I can taste it in topmax .
Blackstrap molasses is an addative , a soil coonditioner that promotes the micro herd in the soil making nutes more readly available to the plant . i use it throughout the grow .
Hard to overfeed , if you want to go down the cheap road with blackstrap = look for unsulphered molasses , dissolve one teaspoon in warm water to the litre .

fidjit
19-07-10, 03:11 PM
ok cheers dude

chroniccouple
22-07-10, 11:11 PM
yes i do its just an additive i think but only used it once got all biobizz products they give good results try biobizz root juice and biobizz heaven i think the heaven is better but jst starting the biobizz topmax

Naxx
22-07-10, 11:12 PM
Yes is the simple answer .
Topmax is mostly/mainly molasses , it's dutsssch sugar beet with a fancy price tag .
I can taste it in topmax .
Blackstrap molasses is an addative , a soil coonditioner that promotes the micro herd in the soil making nutes more readly available to the plant . i use it throughout the grow .
Hard to overfeed , if you want to go down the cheap road with blackstrap = look for unsulphered molasses , dissolve one teaspoon in warm water to the litre .

Mate ive got 2-3 weeks left in flower is it worth getting some molasses?

chroniccouple
23-07-10, 03:35 PM
Mate ive got 2-3 weeks left in flower is it worth getting some molasses?

dont think it will be a good idea too put anything in from 2weeks to chop. your plant should tell you {show you} if they need a pick up

fidjit
29-07-10, 07:14 PM
yes i do its just an additive i think but only used it once got all biobizz products they give good results try biobizz root juice and biobizz heaven i think the heaven is better but jst starting the biobizz topmax

Thanks dude. I am gonna get some biobizz heaven over the next couple of weeks :stoned-smilie: