PDA

View Full Version : re vegging? how long

CockRoach
19-07-10, 07:12 PM
am i right in thinking it takes about 2wks for a plant to re-veg?
ive got 2 ladys i wanna re-veg (cocks poo grow pics in sig) but it all depends on how long they take to return to veggie land?

ta
cock

BudMan
19-07-10, 07:16 PM
Bowt two weeks mate your right, lots of scrawny single finger/spiraly growth in the process

When exactally are you revegging them from, i.e end of flower??

CockRoach
19-07-10, 08:17 PM
naa ben mate theyve only been on 12/12 for like 3wks max - check the diary and lemmie know if ya think i should - i think i should - but its always nice to have someone agree i think!
ive got my screen above them now and since ive spent a fair amount of time on them already whats another month eh?

2wks we think right? so if i do 18/6from tonight does that mean they will still be flowering for those two weeks or not? what i mean is would that 2wks count as actual vegging time or "changing cycle time"?
the reason i ask is this...i dont mind giving them another 4wks (in all) from tonight,if the 2wks counts as actual vegtime? im confusing myself now!
sorry to bang on but its my 1st re-veg and i tend to remember things better when i know the reason why or how.

simply put lol again - if i 18/6 from 2nite and flip back to 12/12in exactly 14 days would that have been a complete waste of time?

i just re read all that and psml

cock

leafy
19-07-10, 08:37 PM
I would giv them the 4 weeks cock if i was you. I revegg plants all time in greenhouse and it takes two weeks about just to make them realise they are back into veg, you get all the one leaf fucked up curling shit first lol. Another 2 weeks is needed to reveg them imo. Otherwise when u put them in flower they kick in straight away with hardly kno stretch to the plant. 4 weeks in all id giv them. leafy

CockRoach
19-07-10, 08:42 PM
i was fearful you'd say that lol
fuck 4 wks it is - maybe 3 depending on how they fill up the screen. im not signing nuffin lol
nice one leafy
cock

Up_in_smoke
19-07-10, 09:54 PM
Under cfl mate I'd give em 6 weeks. It'll be worth it come the end

BURNZ
19-07-10, 09:59 PM
Under CFL's it will take 3 months, better get growing something else.

leafy
20-07-10, 05:31 AM
I was gonna suggest it would be quicker to grow somat else cock lol. You could prob make more prgress in the 3 week mate, leafy

BURNZ
20-07-10, 06:35 AM
I've been re-vegging a plant(24\0) for two weeks now and it still looks like it's in flower.

CockRoach
22-07-10, 05:43 PM
no re-veg now lol
cock