PDA

View Full Version : Killer Skunk....and a thankyou to two people

sweetsinner
27-07-10, 07:42 PM
Well....
I'm not sure where to start really about this strain... I didn't think I'd ever find anything better than ww to help ease the pain/muscle spasms with the list of medical problems i have.
(arthritus in hips and legs, osteoporosis, crumbling dics, waiting for hip replacements, spinal stenosis, fibro, fucked neck...one of gods truly great special people)

And then BomShiva grew Killer Skunk.

Killerskunk is a Sativa/Indica Hybrid that has been crossed with Blues x SmellyBerry. Killer Skunk may well prove to be a possible medicinal keeper for someone with pain/spasm problems, or spasticity. The strong yet comfortable cerebral impact may help anyone with a depressive illness. The mood is lifted considerably, yet without any accompanying paranoia or racey “edge”. Killer skunk is a joyful and uplifting mood enhancer that also gives good audio-visual enhancements. “Killer Skunk” is sociable too, good for parties or more intimate occasions. Yet, for those who prefer it, the hit can be spiritual and illuminating and inviting.
Killerskunk has a smell that is dense, strong and sweet. There is also a hashy smell, with some pine and lemon hints but essentially the smell is of highest grade Cannabis. Very aromatic, Carbon filters essential! It’s taste is sublime, more-ish. Sweet, hashy and delicious!

And i have to say that for once, something is as it says on the tin.

It chills me out, i can feel my muscles relaxing throughout the pain spasms rather than tensing and making things far worse.... It makes me smile, i actually do not give a shit I am in pain... i dont care that it hurts to get up and grab a brew or that I'm stuck inside while most people my age are having a life or being social....
Its making me speak out more throughout the pain in the evening, as I've been pushing myself far too much recently trying to get things done that I'm normally in so much pain in the evening, unable to lift my body that it frustrates me and makes me feel low..but killer skunk seems to lift me up while making me sink further into the back of the couch....

and it helps me sleep....
and the nerve pain and bone pain seem to be turned down a volume in my brain....

And oh my god it tastes like.... the most yummynommy fruitylicious taste I've ever tasted, i dont get flipflop mouth with it at all.

So i wanted to thank the man who created these amazing genes, he is a bit of a legend on the internet, and although he isn't on this forum if i throw a thanks into the ethos he may just get its sparkle...because he has given me a bit of relief and for that he deserves some good karma.

and a huge thankyou to BomShiva for growing it, grunting and handing me a bag of the most amazing medicinal smoke I am yet to try... <3

*goes all soppy and squeezes bom tight*

and yes, as you've noticed it makes me waffle *grin*

sweet x

Up_in_smoke
27-07-10, 08:00 PM
You're so lucky
I just smoked a spliff of some damp bullshit that cost me £10. Its worse than what I grew and that was cropped 3 weeks early and dried badly.
Roll on crop day!

cannamancan
27-07-10, 08:01 PM
Happy days , but have I missed something ? Who did it apart from bomshive? And what company ? I've got a m8 in pain and he would live this .

Bitterfly
28-07-10, 11:14 AM
YES that's great news SS, this is what I have planning to grow when I finally get a space.

So glad you've had good results sweet, really pleased for you :)

Search UGORG

Munkeyboi
28-07-10, 12:56 PM
i've done two killer skunk grows.
Love the stuff, knocks me for 6 every time, and Ganesha lol :)

shame it stinks so badly,
I like whiffy weed, but killer does take the piss.

Is a great growing strain too, very hardy and bullet proof. good yeilder too.

Enjoy sweet

sweetsinner
28-07-10, 01:12 PM
You're so lucky
I just smoked a spliff of some damp bullshit that cost me £10. Its worse than what I grew and that was cropped 3 weeks early and dried badly.
Roll on crop day!

i am lucky i have good medicinal stuff but id swap it all for a day without pain :)

sweetsinner
28-07-10, 01:13 PM
YES that's great news SS, this is what I have planning to grow when I finally get a space.

So glad you've had good results sweet, really pleased for you :)

Search UGORG

Woohoo you wont be disappointed at all, i know bom was more than happy with its results and the weight of each plant.

its going to a keeper for me when i get my grow back on :)

BomShiva
26-08-10, 05:07 AM
i've done two killer skunk grows.
Love the stuff, knocks me for 6 every time, and Ganesha lol :)

shame it stinks so badly,
I like whiffy weed, but killer does take the piss.

Is a great growing strain too, very hardy and bullet proof. good yeilder too.

Enjoy sweet

Haha you aint kidding makes Uk cheese look rather unsmelly if i say so myself, top notch genes shared and held by some of the best breeders in europe by far at this moment in time!

Bom!

hotcoffee
27-08-10, 11:00 AM
Your spine sounds much like mine, grand fun, isn't it? NOT! I know pretty much how you feel, and like you can only say, Thank Ugorg for KS!

Bom sounds like a decent enough grower, too - nah, only kidding, I know he is, from elsewhere ;)

Have a good'un :greet:

Road_Runner
06-10-10, 05:25 PM
Just ordered mine for the next grow.

I've only used Fem seeds before so need to find a way to grow these out and keep a mum me thinks... whats the best way to do that?

Spanch
06-10-10, 08:29 PM
I think you would find the smellyberry even better ,but i agree killer is a top smoke and the easiest to grow.

ATB

e2a VRG is the breeder btw

Azerbanphal
07-10-10, 01:38 PM
ugorg Smile gets good reviews too.
Maybe less whiffy as well.