vitalink start up
2x 24 riot root cubes
1 general hydroponics liquid ph test kit
6x4" roockwool cubes

I am quite speechless. ****** is a true gentleman.:headbang:

xanadu
02-04-08, 01:01 AM
Man that is some freebie!
Is that 'cos they closed their grow shop?

organix
02-04-08, 01:05 AM
Im not sure xan I guessed it might be that or shifting old stock, whatever the reason it was a great suprise!

xanadu
02-04-08, 01:10 AM
sure is!

Think I'll order the Flying Dutchman fems mix I was after from them and see what happens :D

PTB
04-04-08, 01:35 PM
what where is this? that sounds amazing!!

organix
04-04-08, 05:40 PM
***** if you register at his website **** then yo get 10% off all orders and he hands out free seeds which people send him so you can get some awesome genetics just by picking up a cheap pack of seeds very now and then.

PTB
04-04-08, 05:44 PM
****** if you register at his website ******then yo get 10% off all orders and he hands out free seeds which people send him so you can get some awesome genetics just by picking up a cheap pack of seeds very now and then.

Ah wow. That sounds pretty good! Cheers OB.

organix
05-04-08, 01:09 AM
I guess you guys don't want growers to get good deals?

Isn't this the Growing Equipment, Suppliers & Reviews forum?

not to mention the parts of the posts you edited weren't actually links.

WTL
05-04-08, 09:04 AM
I guess you guys don't want growers to get good deals?

Isn't this the Growing Equipment, Suppliers & Reviews forum?

not to mention the parts of the posts you edited weren't actually links.

Not at all Organix, of course we want forum members to get the best deals around, but advertising other sites which sell the same stock as THCtalk.com is NOT allowed, as well you know.

organix
05-04-08, 09:10 AM
Ah I got ya, fair enough then, thanks for the explanation. I just had to tell somebody hehe.

WTL
05-04-08, 09:18 AM
No worries dude. :)

microdot
21-07-08, 04:20 PM
Whoooa! man that's insane. Wonder how the guy makes any profit

Couchlocked
21-07-08, 07:25 PM
Are you sure they was freebies and not a mixed up order lol, someone probably ordered and payed for all that and never received it.

allahu_akbar
07-08-08, 02:58 PM
Are you sure they was freebies and not a mixed up order lol, someone probably ordered and payed for all that and never received it.
whats yours is yours, but what aint is anybody elses. so lucky you organix!
put that shit to good use mayne! and i can understand taht you had to tell sombody (and either way dr.youknowwho and thctalk.com dont ship to Australia so none of there business is appealing to me anyway ahahaha)

Couchlocked
07-08-08, 03:19 PM
whats yours is yours, but what aint is anybody elses. so lucky you organix!
put that shit to good use mayne! and i can understand taht you had to tell sombody (and either way dr.youknowwho and thctalk.com dont ship to Australia so none of there business is appealing to me anyway ahahaha)

I was just pointing out there is a difference between a freebie and a mistake. :p

grassmaker
18-08-08, 10:09 PM
I was just pointing out there is a difference between a freebie and a mistake. :p

yeah you like to point things out :bigjoint::joint::joint::joint:

Couchlocked
18-08-08, 11:14 PM
yeah you like to point things out :bigjoint::joint::joint::joint:

I do indeed thanks for pointing it out I see you do too, maybe we should form a duo you can be my trusty sidekick.

grassmaker
20-08-08, 11:18 AM
I do indeed thanks for pointing it out I see you do too, maybe we should form a duo you can be my trusty sidekick.

:joint:lol yea like batman and robin,nice to know you can see the funny side to things