PDA

View Full Version : clone advice PLZ

THOMAS CHONG
02-04-08, 11:30 AM
Hello i have just taken my first ever cutting. I got a small cup with a lid made a hole in the top, ithen made up a very very very week solution of water and rhizotonic, i have now put it under 13watt fluro light. will this work if so how long will it b before i can plant it, i thinking soil for this 1 any advice apreciated

Diaper
02-04-08, 12:02 PM
You can plant it once it's roots are developed.

THOMAS CHONG
02-04-08, 12:27 PM
You can plant it once it's roots are developed.

Sorry if i sound silly as this is my first clone, but is the way that i have done it ok or should i try any thing else i.e is the rhizotonic & water solution ok & the light is it bright enough:confused:???? CHEERS TOM&DAN

bubbs
02-04-08, 12:46 PM
hiya lads :D, when i take cuttings, i take the cut dip into root powder and put into a glass of water or rockwool cube lol, now i know alot of people rave about clonex and root riot cubes, you can buy a kit from greens horticulture, check out sweetsinners root riot in general growing tips :D

THOMAS CHONG
02-04-08, 12:53 PM
Cherrs bubbs, is my light ok?? and the solution??, on the bottle of rhizo it says that it is a root stimulator will this b ok. thanks again tom&dan

bubbs
02-04-08, 12:57 PM
i dont know much about rhizo, but if its a root stimulater it should be fine mate, the light should be fine as long as it doesnt get to o warm in the room i just leave mine in the veg room, lol sometimes on the window sill hehe ;), it may take a week or so tho so dont worry if they havent rooted in a few day one of my clones took 2 and a half weeks lol, i thought it was a no go but it turned out fine

THOMAS CHONG
02-04-08, 01:05 PM
cheers bubbs ille give it a go, nice 1 "girl"

bubbs
02-04-08, 01:07 PM
;) no probs dude, glad to help :D