PDA

View Full Version : THCtalk shop!!

Bitterfly
26-06-07, 04:33 PM
right first off sorry if something of this nature has already been discussed,

but i think an online store would be so cool.

like for example it would only stocked seeds that we knew were the best of the best, so anyone who buys from here will be a satisfied customer no matter what seeds they buy.

so after placing their trust in you they'll keep comin back for more.

this site could be an oasis for new growers finding their feet in a world where alot of substandard produce exists.

this could be the place for the real conniseurs:)

LAL
26-06-07, 04:45 PM
or you could sell the stuff that EDIt dont sell, like fertilizer etc, then you wouldnt just be stealing custom, but could work as a k=joint venture.... that is unless you wana steal ther custom, then yeah, like bitterfly says, make it the best of the best, tho it would be hard to compete with EDIT

lala124
26-06-07, 04:48 PM
You guys could just become affiliates of EDIT. That wouldnt be anything bad.

Bitterfly
26-06-07, 04:50 PM
or you could sell the stuff that EDIt dont sell, like fertilizer etc, then you wouldnt just be stealing custom, but could work as a k=joint venture.... that is unless you wana steal ther custom, then yeah, like bitterfly says, make it the best of the best, tho it would be hard to compete with EDIT

hmmm but if ya selling compost and seeds that might be risky. online hydroponics stores dont sell seeds (least not the ones i've been on)

anyway i know i'd give my custom to this site!

LAL
26-06-07, 04:55 PM
yeah, i was sayin wat lala was sayin( i was called lala as a babe, and am still sometimes called it today)... if THCTALk sell the stuff that edit dont sell (because you cant sell seeds and fertilizer at the same time) then they could become partners in crime,,, affiliates if u will, but i doubt that will happen because they will still be competeing to get you on the forums,,, for advertising sake..... but seriously, i would boycott EDIT for here, ( when it getsa going proper) Bushy has left and made his money, i wud prefer to start a fresh and be there from the beginning to see how thing turn out..... good luck THCtalk you have got a lot of support behind you,,,,

Bitterfly
26-06-07, 04:57 PM
yeah, i was sayin wat lala was sayin( i was called lala as a babe, and am still sometimes called it today)... if THCTALk sell the stuff that edit dont sell (because you cant sell seeds and fertilizer at the same time) then they could become partners in crime,,, affiliates if u will, but i doubt that will happen because they will still be competeing to get you on the forums,,, for advertising sake..... but seriously, i would boycott EDIT for here, ( when it getsa going proper) Bushy has left and made his money, i wud prefer to start a fresh and be there from the beginning to see how thing turn out..... good luck THCtalk you have got a lot of support behind you,,,,

oops shit sorry mate my mistake, sort of misread your post

sorry!

yeah, after joining this site, EDIT doesn't feel right somehow.

LAL
26-06-07, 05:05 PM
no worries,, i know wat u mean... this place feels like home already,, and its still in construction, its just gna get better and better.... omg my door on my grow just fell over and knocked all my plants over... argh, thank fuck theyre all so oold and have big sturdy stem or that would have beeen goodbye 6months work. oh fuck i hope there alrite... they fell of a 3ft table under a door.!!!!!!!

RealDrumandBass
26-06-07, 05:08 PM
Dought they are gonna start a shop.

This is a forum to dicuss growing.
LK and ragman already have jobs ( i assume)

Would be call i must say though.

LAL
26-06-07, 05:13 PM
well, im sure they do have jobs but im sure theyl pack them in if they get the opportunity to do this site full time... cannabis is a GROwth industry, not because more people are smoking, but there are so many new growers, me for one... and once you start.,... there is most certainly no stoppin you,,,
if it does become a fulltime job for you guys,,,, please employ me... i have credentials...that wud be the best job in the world,,, just test a few strains, have a bonggg......"lal, do you think you could work late tonite and sample a few buds" hhhhm "ok then" ... im your man....lol

Ragman
26-06-07, 05:46 PM
Thanks for bringing up this idea, a shop is something I have in the back of my mind but I dont want to take the focus off this being a growing forum and a chilled community rather than edit mark2.

Anyway I think I will let you members vote on this issue as it is you we want to keep happy and to keep visiting this forum

blurry-vision
26-06-07, 06:49 PM
I voted no, b/c I guess they(lkDJ2003 and Ragman) are too busy ?? :bigjoint:

lkdj2003
26-06-07, 06:50 PM
Nicely put Ragman. There's no rush for to much change just yet. :bigjoint:

I think a seed supply would be a very good idea for the forum though.

RealDrumandBass
26-06-07, 07:45 PM
Nicely put Ragman. There's no rush for to much change just yet. :bigjoint:

I think a seed supply would be a very good idea for the forum though.

How about free seed supply?

;)

lkdj2003
26-06-07, 08:00 PM
How about free seed supply?

;)

Seeds cost money im afraid. :(

But i know we are talking about running a competition, so who knows seeds maybe the prize....watch this space. :smokie:

RealDrumandBass
26-06-07, 08:32 PM
Seeds cost money im afraid. :(

But i know we are talking about running a competition, so who knows seeds maybe the prize....watch this space. :smokie:

Lol was a joke.
I didnt serously expect you to hand out seeds for free.

But a competion sounds great.

lkdj2003
26-06-07, 11:57 PM
Lol was a joke.
I didnt serously expect you to hand out seeds for free.

But a competion sounds great.

The comp should be great. I've pulled a few strings tonight so to speak so the comp could be anyday now... :barmy:

munkman
27-06-07, 12:54 AM
sounds good :D

Bitterfly
27-06-07, 01:48 AM
great stuff! i could never be arsed with the compotitions on EDIT but i'll definately get involved in this