PDA

View Full Version : Just recieved my new spacecase!

Grape101
26-06-07, 04:34 PM
I ordered it about a month ago and was instantly charged and thought the fuckers had robbed me of £20 but to my surprise, it arrived this morning. It's just a standard titanium case and the smallest one they do, but the teeth are razorsharp and the magnetic closing function is great!

A fantastic little grinder that I would reccomend for ultimate portabitily!

Bitterfly
26-06-07, 04:37 PM
ooooo great man, i need to pick up one of those for when my grow is complete!

Grape101
26-06-07, 04:53 PM
Yeah do it! They are really well made and just slip into your pocket no problem.

lkdj2003
26-06-07, 05:36 PM
Nice one Grape. :)

I've had mine for about a year now and it's still going strong, although i don't use it much anymore. :rolleyes:

I like all the resin collected at the end, mmmmmm

RealDrumandBass
26-06-07, 05:44 PM
Im gathering a little pile of dust,but will probs smoke it tommoro as i dont have any green left and i dont get paid till friday.

Grape101
26-06-07, 05:49 PM
Im gathering a little pile of dust,but will probs smoke it tommoro as i dont have any green left and i dont get paid till friday.

You need to get growing my friend!

RealDrumandBass
26-06-07, 05:58 PM
You need to get growing my friend!

Tell me about it mate.
Not in a situation to at the mo,but in the process of selling up and moving.
Also plan on saving these next to pay checks until then.

blurry-vision
26-06-07, 06:05 PM
I ordered it about a month ago and was instantly charged and thought the fuckers had robbed me of £20 but to my surprise, it arrived this morning. It's just a standard titanium case and the smallest one they do, but the teeth are razorsharp and the magnetic closing function is great!

A fantastic little grinder that I would reccomend for ultimate portabitily!

I've also got the smaller version of the Spacecase, but its easy big enough for a blunt or two's worth, 40 quid is OK for the quality...:smokie:..

Grape101
26-06-07, 06:13 PM
I've also got the smaller version of the Spacecase, but its easy big enough for a blunt or two's worth, 40 quid is OK for the quality...:smokie:..

Jesus christ £40! Mine was only 20.

blurry-vision
26-06-07, 06:19 PM
Jesus christ £40! Mine was only 20.

What you got this one here for 20 ??

http://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/online_headshop/Pollen_Herb_Grinder__Mini.cfm?iProductID=547

^^I assume this is the one you got ??

RealDrumandBass
26-06-07, 06:22 PM
NArr he got the one without the pollinator.

Grape101
26-06-07, 06:23 PM
Oh no it's not a pollinator. I just wanted a simple one. I thought it would be nice to have the crystals but I wanted just a small pocket size one.

blurry-vision
26-06-07, 06:30 PM
Oh I assumed you got the crystal catching one...:bigjoint:

sweetsinner
26-06-07, 07:19 PM
I love both my space case crystal catchers... even the broken one *kisses them both*

Grape101
26-06-07, 07:22 PM
sweetsinner you love to use the little asterisk symbols don't you.

sweetsinner
26-06-07, 07:31 PM
*ahem*
Grape, I am a very expressive (dramatic) woman and I like to put actions in asterisk's, because well... they are teeny weeny stars, and...erm... everyone likes stars dont they? Anyway actions belong somewhere, and why not put them in stars is what i say!

Grape101
26-06-07, 07:33 PM
*ahem*
Grape, I am a very expressive (dramatic) woman and I like to put actions in asterisk's, because well... they are teeny weeny stars, and...erm... everyone likes stars dont they? Anyway actions belong somewhere, and why not put them in stars is what i say!

Well everybody has their own ways of expressing themselves. You really do like doing it lol ;)

sweetsinner
26-06-07, 07:36 PM
See - Evil Grape, look what you have made me do.. I'm now self conscious of doing little tiny stars because I am now aware of how much I do it.....

Your just jealous of me and my stars ;) I cant help it if i express myself.. *pouts* <--- hehehehe

Edit: I dont think your evil Grape..

I'm actually sat here in a stoned state working out the route of my asterix probelm, i started using the net 12 years ago, and everybody used them then!!! Ah the days of the old net, when it cost you soooo much for just a few wee hours on CB Chat lol

Grape101
26-06-07, 07:43 PM
You shouldn't be self concious about how much you do it. It's not a 'problem' as you put it. I actually think it's a good thing how you express yourself like that. Telling people how you feel or what you are up to is not a bad thing :)

sweetsinner
26-06-07, 08:07 PM
Awww Grape, your going to make me hug you...

Grape101
26-06-07, 08:18 PM
Awww Grape, your going to make me hug you...

*hugs all round* ;):D

sweetsinner
26-06-07, 09:04 PM
*huge monster hugs too everyone*
Hugs and snuggles are the best thing in the world.. well besides smoke and smarties.

Grape101
26-06-07, 09:06 PM
*huge monster hugs too everyone*
Hugs and snuggles are the best thing in the world.. well besides smoke and smarties.

I used to love smarties. I had a fetish for the orange ones. Those were the days.

sweetsinner
26-06-07, 09:12 PM
Orange ones are my favorite too..
Have you somehow grown out of the smartie fad?!! *shocked*

Grape101
26-06-07, 09:13 PM
Well I still love em I just don't eat them as much. Dunno. Maybe it's cuz I got older.

sweetsinner
26-06-07, 09:19 PM
I cant find anywhere locally that stocks just the orange ones anymore, I am devastated!!

How old are you Grape? I dont want to grow out of smarties!! ;)

Grape101
26-06-07, 09:21 PM
I am 27...

sweetsinner
26-06-07, 09:41 PM
Well i am 26 and hope I am still munching orange ones next year ;)

lewiboy
26-06-07, 09:49 PM
:hijacked_thread:

LMAO************

lewiboy
26-06-07, 09:50 PM
Been dying to use that 1!

Mum
27-06-07, 01:24 PM
Bush gave me a nice spacecase when I became mod ages ago, they're without the best grinders money can buy. :)

evo
27-06-07, 02:12 PM
The grass leaf ripoff doesn't get enough recognition imo.
Still as sharp the day I bought it, I wouldn't be surprised in the grassleaf and spacecase where both made in the same factory.

blurry-vision
27-06-07, 02:21 PM
Bush gave me a nice spacecase when I became mod ages ago, they're without the best grinders money can buy. :)

Blimey Mum a free Spacecase what a sound guy Bushy seems to be..:guitar:

RealDrumandBass
27-06-07, 02:34 PM
Still as sharp the day I bought it, I wouldn't be surprised in the grassleaf and spacecase where both made in the same factory.

:stroke_chin: It aint as good.

sweetsinner
27-06-07, 06:42 PM
Got to agree with you Real, there is no substitute

sugar_coated_sour
27-06-07, 07:41 PM

I have the grassleaf knock off one too, and although i agree it is a good little grinder, the space case is generally better quality.

Me and a friend both bought a grinder at the same time, he got a space case, i got grassleaf. His is still shiney, smooth, and shreads bud, mine is slightly less shiney, not as smooth at times and takes alittle longer to grind.

However, still collects exactly the same amount of crystals. It all depends on if you think a smarter faster grinding piece is worth the extra 20 boons! Personally i don't as the grassy still does the job :barmy:

Grape101
27-06-07, 10:28 PM
Space case all the way! Others are good but space case is better lol

WTL
28-06-07, 08:44 AM

"cough...cough...LK"

Only joking dude.

Grape101
28-06-07, 12:04 PM
"cough...cough...LK"

Only joking dude.

hahaha :smokie:

Mum
28-06-07, 12:19 PM
LK's been more than generous of late!
Top notch dude. :tiphat: