PDA

View Full Version : Didn't know where to put this..

Dave
09-04-08, 04:59 PM
so I figured here will do :D
Not starting a diary yet, but planning all the entries and info out. Figured in the mean time I'd introduce my babies to you all..
3x Big Haze (2 just didn't take after germination)
5x Fat Russian
5x Flo x C Black
Can't seem to get the bigger pic to show but nevermind! :headbang::barmy:
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/babies_day_8.JPG

organix
09-04-08, 05:00 PM
Cute babies dave! looking very happy there.:thcleaf:

Diaper
09-04-08, 05:08 PM
How about here dave?

If you decide tostart a diary, give us a nudge and I can move it again;)

PTB
09-04-08, 05:12 PM
Nice little plants there Dave!! Those Flo's have long leaves!:barmy:

Dave
09-04-08, 06:14 PM
Cute babies dave! looking very happy there.:thcleaf:
Cheers matey, I'd like to think they're happy.. Only 1 hiccup so far and that was over-watering.. Roots were far longer than I expected so the leaves drooped a bit for a couple of hours but no biggie it seems now (I hope anyway) :D

How about here dave?

If you decide tostart a diary, give us a nudge and I can move it again;)
Cheers Diaper. Was going to put this in here but changed mind last second LOL. When I start a diary this can stay here as I'll be doing one from scratch, just wanted to share my joy in the meantime! ;)

Nice little plants there Dave!! Those Flo's have long leaves!:barmy:
Thankya PTB. They're definitely longer than the other strains.. The missus says it makes the others look like they're stunted or something. I'm just hoping they dont grow to be mahoosive in comparison as I want 5 or 6 good females from this little lot and they have to share a 1mx1m tent - can't have the flo's hogging space! :satan::bigjoint:

PTB
09-04-08, 07:24 PM
Heh yeah. You've seen my grow! I'm glad I've got some different strains but I'm going to be relieved when my next grow is here. Four lemon stinky clones, it should make things a hell of alot easier and there won't be big bushes taking up the whole space:p

weed heed
09-04-08, 11:29 PM
very nice healthy looking babies youve got there dave,best of luck with the grow.weed heed