PDA

View Full Version : Smokerings

GINO
15-04-08, 04:03 PM
these are called smokerings it's a ring that's a pipe works and looks great

The_Hunter
15-04-08, 04:39 PM
when i saw the thread title i thought you meant smokerings as in the smoke you blow out and make a ring. (how do peope do it?)

PTB
15-04-08, 04:41 PM
I dont know if a smoke ring would be that good, but I do want to see her boobies.

And smoke rings... you gather the smoke in your mouth, make a circle with your lips and kind of click down with your jaw so its a swift, sharp motion and then a ring will pop out. I think it's really hard to describe how to do haa.

EDIT: or really easy to describe as it seems me and organix said the same really :) heh

organix
15-04-08, 04:41 PM
smoke rings are easy, just make a O and click your jaw.:)

organix
15-04-08, 04:42 PM
blow them at your monitor and they expand!

JPS
16-04-08, 08:22 AM
smoke rings are easy, just make a O and click your jaw.:)

I just half broke my jaw trying this! lol

The Green Man
16-04-08, 06:02 PM
do you get a free burberry hat with the ring? good idea its just a little chavtastic for me

Kaya
16-04-08, 08:11 PM
I keep my mouth still and just "push" a bit of air out to do rings, I cant do that "click" technique.

CheeseGreen
18-05-08, 09:13 PM
If you cant click your jaw you can just make O of your lips smaller and push your lips slightly outwards at the same time. Sort of push the smoke out with your tongue as well. The smoke rings will be pretty pathetic but you can still make them solid. I can't get my friends to do this in real life so it probably won't work online.