PDA

View Full Version : Oh No!! will it hermie??

welshdragon
18-04-08, 11:43 AM
got in from work this morning to find my house stinking of a sweet skunky lemon smell which was nice but got the alarm bells going straight away cos i got a carbon filter running and it never smells like it did today. my jippo electric meter which you got to manually top up had run out of credit which shut down my growroom electricity. have worked out that the electric could not have been off for longer than 60 minutes but could have been the full 60 minutes. my lemon stinkies are 6.5 weeks into flower and this is the only break in there light cycle. it would not have been total darkness in the room because the vents was open aswell as the door being open a tiny bit, but it was still dark in there room. is this break in there light cycle enough to cause a few hermies. i cannot explain how fcuked off i am at the mo!!

LAL
18-04-08, 11:48 AM
shit, that is a nitemare...

much better to happen at 6.5 weeks as opposed to 3 weeks tho...

it shudnt be too bad mate. by the time the plant realises its been pollenated itl be time to chop anyway...

or u might get lucky and get no signs of hermie at all...

i wouldnt beat urself up over it mate

JPS
18-04-08, 11:49 AM
Nope, they will be absolutely fine mate, i used to forget to switch my lights on in the morning before work and they used to get days of darkness and check out my diary in the link below...

bubbs
18-04-08, 11:51 AM
they should be ok mate i have forgotten to shut my tent doors for 24 hrs lol mine were fine

welshdragon
18-04-08, 11:57 AM
cheers for the quick responce guys, really needed a bit of reasurrance that they would be ok. with this being my first proper grow that i put alot of effort into it would have killed me to know 60 minutes was enough to spoil my lovely lemony ladies.

keshman
18-04-08, 02:57 PM
Just incase...this is what you want to be looking out for.......

marijuanamat
25-04-08, 11:50 AM
Get your leccy meter changed,the pay as you go card 1's cost upto 25% more than a quarterly bill so phone em up and get it changed so it never run's out and see how much you save as well just by doing that.
I did the same cos i was on a meter,i just phoned them up and told em i wanted it changing and they came round a week or so later and changed it.