PDA

View Full Version : Scroggers of ThcT!!!!!!

CockRoach
30-09-10, 09:44 PM
can anyone who has a scrog on the go please be kind enough to post a link to your diary in HERE (https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/group.php?do=discuss&discussionid=77)

ta

cock

BURNZ
30-09-10, 09:53 PM
can anyone who has a scrog on the go please be kind enough to post a link to your diary in HERE (https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/group.php?do=discuss&discussionid=77)

Why........ ?

CockRoach
30-09-10, 10:00 PM
cos i fuckin said so ok

CockRoach
30-09-10, 10:02 PM
but really because then anyone looking for a scrog diary has them all in one place - so they can see the diary relevant to them ie - 400w hps waterfarm.

seanMcPot
30-09-10, 10:18 PM
here's a great scrog roach.... https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?26153-Armageddon-with-adambomb....REPENT!

CockRoach
30-09-10, 10:20 PM
i think Bombers one is there already sean mate - i aint doing it lol the lazy bastards can do it themselves ffs lol

but ta mcpotter

CockRoach
30-09-10, 10:21 PM
just looked and it aint in there???????

cmon ads man get ya finger out mate.

BURNZ
30-09-10, 10:28 PM
but really because then anyone looking for a scrog diary has them all in one place - so they can see the diary relevant to them ie - 400w hps waterfarm.

The search feature broken ?

Daval
30-09-10, 10:32 PM
sorry i scrog but dont do diaries as i dont have the time and dont feel safe in doing so.... sorry but i would be interested to have them all in 1 place :) good thinking why have u not thought of this b4???

CockRoach
30-09-10, 10:37 PM
Burnz not everyone puts the word scrog in the title - and its for the members of TSOG to quickly find what they need

daval thct is perfectly safe to use man - look how many diarys are on the go - just dont take pics with anything that could identify you in the background and your safe as houses mate. and the scrog diary link page has been there from day one of the screen of green team - just thought id remind the scroggers to update it.

Daval
30-09-10, 10:44 PM
lol only just found it.... haha ok i'll take your word... maybe 1 day i'll put up some pics and yeah your right defo needs some more diaries in there..

BURNZ
30-09-10, 10:46 PM
Burnz not everyone puts the word scrog in the title - and its for the members of TSOG to quickly find what they need

The word scrog is in the diary which means it will show up on search................that's right..................Boom Shakalaka !

CockRoach
30-09-10, 10:49 PM
why be awkward for?

Daval
30-09-10, 10:49 PM
i think the search function is shite never seems to find what i put in.... ??

CockRoach
30-09-10, 10:50 PM
yeah it can be - tbh though it shits on a certain other forums search feature

BURNZ
30-09-10, 10:59 PM
why be awkward for?

LOL, I'm busting your balls, that's for calling me a stupid yank that can't find a post office.lol

Dirk Gently
30-09-10, 11:03 PM
Yes as soon as I get round to organising my diary and posting it up. Nothing exciting happening yet, much.

CockRoach
30-09-10, 11:05 PM
i know ya was man but just get the feck outta my thread ok lol - and if ya want me to stop calling ya "a stupid yank that can't find a post office" then you know what to do dont cha lol

and im sure i called you a fat yank that cant find a post office lol

everyone knows yanks are either fat or stoopid or both lol

sorry to any yanks that may be offended by my comments

no infact fuck ya lol

BURNZ
01-10-10, 12:46 AM
i know ya was man but just get the feck outta my thread ok lol - and if ya want me to stop calling ya "a stupid yank that can't find a post office" then you know what to do dont cha lol

and im sure i called you a fat yank that cant find a post office lol

everyone knows yanks are either fat or stoopid or both lol

sorry to any yanks that may be offended by my comments

no infact fuck ya lol

Yo mama's a yank .lol

CockRoach
01-10-10, 12:50 AM
ill pop a cap in yo ass foo talkin bout my momma lol

Bobby Digital
01-10-10, 02:14 AM
cock all i can say is basically.... fuck off

keep ur gay kush bush to yourself.. no 1 want to join your eletist grow report section :smiliegojerkit:

CockRoach
01-10-10, 02:14 AM
lol bobby thats funny mate

Bobby Digital
01-10-10, 02:21 AM
sorry im havin g a hard time looking in the mirror

Ariadne
05-10-10, 08:46 PM
I started a diary to record my humble one plant scrog https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?31442-My-humble-scrog-attempt-bubblicious-soil-CFL

CockRoach
05-10-10, 09:03 PM
stick it in the group Ariadne mate

dazed-n-confuzed
08-10-10, 07:19 AM
Mines in my sig Cocker! Update later

CockRoach
08-10-10, 01:51 PM
nice chaps nice..

MellowYellow
08-10-10, 03:11 PM
2nd diary in my sig - Modular Scrogs :)

Or linky here - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?26340-Mellows-going-for-gold

CockRoach
28-10-10, 12:09 PM
when you do link the diary can you include some info on it please - lights used and hydro/soil at the very least - its sposed to be so someone can look at the links and find a set up the same or similar to their own. im gonna get all moddy and delete the links with no info.

haha yeah what? only joking...maybe.

hotnrdy420
17-12-10, 04:49 PM
yaaa do it

17-12-10, 06:41 PM
gggood thread dk what scrog is so gna out thankyou.. cock!

mellowed
17-12-10, 07:02 PM
Here ya go cock, now you can take my name out of your hit book.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?31677-1st-Blacklung-grow.

CockRoach
18-12-10, 02:44 PM
i think you guys are missing the point here lol

the link provided in the 1st post is where you put your links (with info) - post em in here too by all means but thats the proper place.

mellowed
18-12-10, 02:56 PM
Done done and done mate.

BURNZ
19-12-10, 12:44 PM
i think you guys are missing the point here lol

the link provided in the 1st post is where you put your links (with info) - post em in here too by all means but thats the proper place.

Ya like WTF is wrong with you people, what are you, all stoned.

CockRoach
19-12-10, 01:18 PM
why does everyone blame being stoned?

is there not the possibility that in fact some people are just a bit thick?

nuube
19-12-10, 02:38 PM
I will put up a diary after me current grow finishes. I need to do a wee bit of work then I am planning a scrog of Hammerhead by Mr Nice. can't find any info on a grow done with it so if anyone can PM or post a link I would appreciate it.

CockRoach
19-12-10, 02:40 PM
I will put up a diary after me current grow finishes. I need to do a wee bit of work then I am planning a scrog of Hammerhead by Mr Nice. can't find any info on a grow done with it so if anyone can PM or post a link I would appreciate it.

have you looked in the scrog diarys link in the 1st post yet?

nuube
19-12-10, 02:45 PM
have you looked in the scrog diarys link in the 1st post yet?

Oh aye, I think I have read your noobe guide 4 or 5 times!!! No am happy enough to go with the scrog but would love to read a Hammerhead grow diary, just to have an idea how they respond to nutes and watering etc.

CockRoach
19-12-10, 02:49 PM
is there not the possibility that in fact some people are just a bit thick?

so no you havent clicked the link and you just assumed it was the scrog write up.

nuube
19-12-10, 04:26 PM
so no you havent clicked the link and you just assumed it was the scrog write up.

No, read what I said - OH AYE, (that is YES). I have read/am reading a few scrog diaries that is NOT THE ISSUE. The thing I would like is to hear someone else's experience growing Hammerhead, not a scrog grow.

CockRoach
19-12-10, 04:28 PM
so you are in the scroggers of thctalk thread asking for advice on hammerhead.

super

nuube
19-12-10, 06:59 PM
so you are in the scroggers of thctalk thread asking for advice on hammerhead.

super

NO I posted to say that I would be putting up a diary when I am finished my current grow and it will be HAMMERHEAD and I just threw it out there that if anyone had a link to a Hammerhead grow I would love to read about it! Jesus man, read my post or smoke less!

I will put up a diary after me current grow finishes. I need to do a wee bit of work thenI am planning a scrog of Hammerhead by Mr Nice. can't find any info on a grow done with it so if anyone can PM or post a link I would appreciate it.

Me saying I will put up a diary when my current grow finishes in response for you asking people to put a link for their scrog diary up.

That is my statement of intent to do a scrog

First post - as said I can't find any info on a grow.

I really cannot make it any clearer than that. There is a mention of info on Hammerhead but only after I have talked about posting a scrog diary. Not exactly as you describe it, you ever work for the Sun? :rolleyes:

CockRoach
19-12-10, 07:12 PM
i still dont see why you felt the need to post then? you have no dairy to add so you decided to pop in and say "hey i will put one in erm when i start one"

i could work for the sun lol

nuube
19-12-10, 07:16 PM
i still dont see why you felt the need to post then? you have no dairy to add so you decided to pop in and say "hey i will put one in erm when i start one"

i could work for the sun lol

I suppose I was just showing support for your idea. Wont let that happen again!

CockRoach
19-12-10, 07:19 PM
I suppose I was just showing support for your idea. Wont let that happen again!

make sure it fucking doesnt ok

lol

BURNZ
21-12-10, 02:04 PM
I'm going to be doing a scrog in the new year but I'm not doing a diary on it so I won't be posting it in your scrog section.

Just thought I'd let you know :)

CockRoach
21-12-10, 05:09 PM
I'm going to be doing a scrog in the new year but I'm not doing a diary on it so I won't be posting it in your scrog section.

Just thought I'd let you know :)

oh well thanx for letting us know, btw hammerheads pretty good i hear

CockRoach
25-04-11, 09:07 PM
same again scroggers!

check 1st post.

@nuube
ave you feckin done one yet?
cheers mate :D

nuube
25-04-11, 11:22 PM
same again scroggers!

check 1st post.

@nuube
ave you feckin done one yet?
cheers mate :D

Feck me mate, I am over half way through it and a complete convert to the gospel according to scrog. Check the link in me sig. And get yer ass over there and give me some good advice :p

TheDukeof420
28-04-11, 11:06 PM
got my link up, its not complete yet, but just flipped to 12/12 so its gona start getting interesting soon