PDA

View Full Version : Important please read before submitting a report

Ragman
05-10-10, 02:49 PM
Please use this template for posting a smoke report, Reports submitted that are not using this template will be removed.

SMOKE/GROW REPORT TEMPLATE

Link to grow diary: obvious

Strain and seedbank: - name - indica/sativa - parentage if possible

Numbers of grows or years growing: - 4th grow over all but my 2nd hydro grow etc

Grow Equipment, Location & Style: - soil/hydro/bubblers/nft...intake/outake, lights and wattage, SOG, SCROG, Supercropped etc

Nutes/Feed: - nutes&feed?

Weeks of veg:

Weeks of flower:

Colour of thrichs at time of harvest: clear/amber/dark etc etc

Wet yield: weight of it before drying

Drying time: how long did you dry the bud before curing?

Dry Yield: weight after dry/cure

Curing time: how long did you cure the bud?

Bud Density ?/10:

Bud Appearance Comments:

Grindability ?/10: does it fluff up or reduce when put in a grinder?

Smell in veg ?/10: obvious

Smell in flower ?/10: obvious

Smell after curing ?/10: whats it smell like in the jar/bag/tub

Smell of smoke ?/10: joint/bong etc

Taste ?/10: obvious

The High ?/10: heady? Couchlock? Did it give you the munchies? Make you feel creative? Good daytime or morning smoke? Etc....

Length of buzz ?/10: obvious really – State here amount sampled and method ie..30mins per joint or 1hr per gram in the bong etc etc

Good comments: anything positive to say about the strain?

Bad Comments: anything negative to say about the strain?

General Comments: anything you can think of about the grow not covered by the template above! if you feel theres something you haven’t said here’s the place.

up2nogood
05-10-10, 02:53 PM
you think stoners going to remember all these questions rags lol mate...a lot of info to get stuck into eh..

Eggbox
05-10-10, 04:44 PM
If you're having problems remembering these rules when doing a smoke report, then copy and paste from Ragman's post and delete the unnecessary text as you go :bong:

Master Poet
05-10-10, 04:49 PM
you think stoners going to remember all these questions rags lol mate...a lot of info to get stuck into eh..

You can always Google it. :D

CockRoach
05-10-10, 08:40 PM
wicked!!! ta mods/rags

burnotice
05-10-10, 09:10 PM
not every 1 has a grow diary so couldnt you put a pic with the plant/green like in potm with your name on it n month ??

CockRoach
05-10-10, 09:19 PM
no lol..........

The Lost Soul
05-10-10, 09:21 PM
Surely the smoke/grow report must have a section of it's own on the forum as once it's done it's done.
This would be shit hot to have a whole list of reports without any added comments, to be able to scroll down through.
Would be a very professional addition to the site imo.
Cheers
Oh aye, if we find the dude that grew the carrot, can he put up a report?

CockRoach
05-10-10, 09:28 PM
thats exactly what it will be lost mate - all reports posted to one thread then mods read them and if they have followed the template (DIARY INCLUDED) then they will be moved to read only sections/threads

and that guy pringles RIP was hung fro crimes against growing weed.

The Lost Soul
05-10-10, 09:36 PM
Pringles now i remember the wee douche-bag, funny as fuck at the time, a classic!!
Maybe we could have a thread dedicated to those who tried to cultivate but with comical results/appeal.

wert
05-10-10, 11:33 PM
can i just make a suggestion as regard trichome colour,clear,cloudy,amber.

Jane Doe
05-10-10, 11:46 PM
thats exactly what it will be lost mate - all reports posted to one thread then mods read them and if they have followed the template (DIARY INCLUDED) then they will be moved to read only sections/threads

and that guy pringles RIP was hung fro crimes against growing weed.PMSL is there linkage to this?

Ragman, what if you don't have scales?
will a 'N/A' suffice as not applicable?

Cones247
06-10-10, 12:00 AM
PMSL is there linkage to this?

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?16939-1st-Grow-Ever.-Is-it-Cannabis

CockRoach
06-10-10, 01:09 AM
can i just make a suggestion as regard trichome colour,clear,cloudy,amber.
Its there mate as requested.

PMSL is there linkage to this?

Ragman, what if you don't have scales?
will a 'N/A' suffice as not applicable?

obviously some things will be N/A but the one thing that cant be is the link to the diary - the mods will read all of them and decide whats deemed - enough?

Icon
06-10-10, 09:50 AM
Great idea.
PMSL at The Lost Soul

It will be a great assistant in completing my diary

Thanks

CockRoach
06-10-10, 06:39 PM
Whos gonna do the 1st one then lol its like the school disco all over again:rvmp:

CockRoach
07-10-10, 08:03 PM
2!!! cmon mofos fill her up lol

widower
13-10-10, 11:08 AM
Ragman - Maybe a sub section if a outdoor grow? ie time of harvest, lattitude of grow, mold resistant. This will help others in choosing their strain next year.

Also not sure why there must be a link to a diary, Ive posted pics and info on my grow but havent started a diary. Why should I and others be excluded from contributing?

J420
13-10-10, 11:44 AM
Ragman - Maybe a sub section if a outdoor grow? ie time of harvest, lattitude of grow, mold resistant. This will help others in choosing their strain next year.

Also not sure why there must be a link to a diary, Ive posted pics and info on my grow but havent started a diary. Why should I and others be excluded from contributing?

Maybe to see how its been growing and handle different weathers etc? That would be perticularly good with outdoor grows, no? to see how they have handled rain or whatever and what soil/nutes you take out and other stuff you got going to help the grow, those things would be very interesting things to follow for outdoor growers aswell so outdoor diary's would kinda be more interesting to see when choosing strain to grow compared to indoor as there is a lot more that can screw the grow over then with indoors, or am I wrong?

CockRoach
13-10-10, 12:26 PM

It was all discussed at length by whoever took an interest at the time but if ya wana know why see these widower mate..

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?29313-Ive-got-it!!!..........thist-time-i-really-have!!

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?30793-Grow-report-section!!-diary-links-included-or-not

Icon
15-10-10, 11:56 AM
Link to grow diary: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?26389-Icons-NFT-to-DWC-conversion

Strain and seedbank: Kali Mist 1995 strain Cannabis Hydro winner 1995 seed bank NA grown from clones (unfortunately this strain is no longer available the two strains now are 1998 and 2000 both meant to be improvements and neither are in my humble opinion.)

Numbers of grows or years growing: - 12years on and off

Grow Equipment: NFT tank converted in to bubbler bucket with air stones and reservoir, 2 * 600w cooltubes with 8"rvk extraction through rhino cf
See Diary for full details

Nutes/Feed: Vitalink / GHE See Diary for full details

Weeks of veg: 12 weeks sat in 3"cubes air pruning roots

Weeks of flower: 8 to 9 weeks

Colour of thrichs at time of harvest: 10% Clear, 70% cloudy, 20% amber,

Wet yield: N/A

Drying time: 5-8 days

Dry Yield: approximately 31 oz / 877g

Curing time: 14 days curing before 1st smoke but i wont touch it again for a month now

Bud Density 7/10:

Bud Appearance Comments: Nice big dense colas with good quality secondary colas, small amount of popcorn bud which was discarded. The bud sites have been allowed to develop fully by harvesting the parts of the plant that were ready and leaving less developed sites a few days longer.
https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=27413
Grindability 7/10: I like to smoke this when it is just ready and no more so at 1st it reduces in the grinder but after a little more drying it will really start to fluff up. thats where i leave it but many people would rather dry it a little more.

Smell in veg 5.5/10: Typical pungent veg aroma of cannabis but nothing out of the ordinary

Smell in flower 6.5/10: Quite well behaved in flower, usual rules apply near the end, the less you handle them the less odour is emitted but nothing a decent CF cant handle

Smell after curing 10/10: This is where Kali starts to pick up the pace...She is the most heavily, dank, cannabis smell, no hiding the intention that this is potent

Smell of smoke 5/10: Smoke smells like smoke to me cant help out on this point! sorry

Taste 7/10: Im not a massive one for taste neither but it is as pleasant as the next spliff

The High 10/10: This is why I have smoked Kali for 12 years as my favourite weapon of choice. Its not too smelly so you can take it out with you but it really does wreak when its ground up. it releases a bitter-sweet resinous aroma that clings to your sinuses and throat.
To give you an idea I smoke about an Oz a week. Primarily Kali with the odd bit of weed from mates etc. So i like Kali because it fits nearly all my requirements. I can take it to watch a football match and feel a nice outdoors kind of high without even realising im on it. The other extreme is getting home and then building a phat one and just let it take you away, it will completely space you out and put you in the Repeat yourself / forget what your saying / nailed to the floor kinda place.
If you haven't smoked much then it will give you munchies but it does not effect me in that way.
It is said that it is very effective at relieving period pains but I am unable to confirm this personally.
I know when I go to festivals then Kali is always the most popular weed that we smoke amongst our selfs and my mates always rave on about it.

Length of buzz 8/10: Again I have been smoking too long to assess this accurately for other smokers but its up there for durability maybe not as crazy as 1 or 2 strains about today but she will hold her own

Good comments: All of the above should indicate that Kali is a great smoke for anyone to grow or smoke if you get chance. The plants are really sturdy and I have never had a hermie or disease with them.

Bad Comments: Cant think of anything bad other then perhaps they stretch a little more then id like but i could solve that if i wanted to in my system of growing but it should be born in mind for anyone with limited growing height.

General Comments:
Thanks to everyone who contributed to the diary
If you need any advice on this grow then please don't hesitate to contact me.

Eggbox
15-10-10, 01:56 PM
Hi Icon, great report :) Think you could copy it into it's own thread in this section? Then I'll move it across to the completed reports!

CockRoach
15-10-10, 02:40 PM
very nice icon mate - enjoyed reading that.

Eggbox
29-10-10, 10:13 PM
I would just like to thank those of you who have submitted reports so far, and to those of you who are thinking of getting round to it, what are you waiting for? :p

It's filling up quite nicely so far :bong:

massivemick
01-11-10, 08:29 AM
here my grow report for sensi seeds superskunk
massivemicks superskunk

Link to grow diary: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?21975-Local-Strain-...is-it-a-monster-we-will-see&highlight=superskunk
Strain and seedbank: - name - indica/sativa - sensi seeds superskunk
Numbers of grows or years growing: - grown 4 times over a year
Grow Equipment, Location & Style: - soil/600w/
Nutes/Feed: -canna vega and florres/bio 3 / powertop /pk 13/14
Weeks of veg:autoflowered 3 times and once given 3 weeks veg
Weeks of flower: 7 but can get away with 6 and a half
Colour of thrichs at time of harvest: amber
Wet yield: weight of it before drying.....never weigh wet cus im gutted when it dries
Drying time: 7 daysDry Yield: 2 ounce autoflowered and 3 and 3/4 after 3 weeks veg
Curing time: just a few weeks but smoked as i cured...
Bud Density 8/10
Bud Appearance Comments: the buds are really fat and dense and have little bladed leafs
Grindability 10/10 grinds up real nice when dry
Smell in veg 3/10 even when u take a cutting u can smell skunk
Smell in flower 10/10 it absolutely stinks of old skool skunk
Smell after curing 10/10 unreal
Smell of smoke 10/10 every puff of the joint tastes/smells like superskunk it follows u all day
Taste 10/10 if i could give 15/10 i would ..when u smoke it u realise that youve had it years ago and it was that same smell/taste that turned u from solid to skunk
The High 10/10 it is a non ending high ....if u had munchies u probably couldnt be bothered going to the shop..plus ur eyes feel like theyre bleeding
Length of buzz well i smoke a bucket with .6 of a gram and it lasts ages but u just want more always
Good comments: i think this strain is incredible..the plants grow faster than any other and mature in flower really fast..the leaves always look really healthy and sharp..the cutting root faster than any other strain i have
Bad Comments: the smell in flower is rediculous
General Comments: if u have the balls then grow this badboy strain...if u put one in on autoflower with sum 8 week flowerers then youll easy get a nie ounce of superskunk the week before u chop ur 8 weekers
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1542/medium/IMGP1649.JPG
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1542/medium/IMGP1669.JPG
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1542/medium/IMGP1671.JPG

thanks a lot

Eggbox
01-11-10, 08:54 AM
Hi mate that looks spot on :) Can you make it's own thread for it in this section? And I'll move it over when I get back from work later. Cheers :bong:

massivemick
01-11-10, 09:30 AM
I can't do this on my iPad eggbox is there any way you could sort it

Eggbox
01-11-10, 09:47 AM
I see you've done it - cheers mate :) I could have but am just about to leave for work so would have do have done it later on. Thanks for your report man!

CockRoach
09-11-10, 11:30 PM
can i just say thanks also to all who have made the effort to do reports so far - i have really enjoyed reading them so cheers!

its really filling out now.