PDA

View Full Version : leaf hash?

howhigh
09-10-10, 04:57 PM
My m8 is growing a plant atm and he's gonna sort me out some and also said I cud have all the leaves, just gt a pollen press n was wondering if I dry the leaves out n crush them can I press them 2 make has, once there pressed do I leave it in the press or take it out and how long roughly

Cheers guys

ChronMan
09-10-10, 05:03 PM
i thought hash was made from the thc and trichs off the plant.. not from the leafs and stem

howhigh
09-10-10, 05:06 PM
I been told you can do it :s thought I would check here. Anything I can do with them besides curshing n smoking lol

ChronMan
09-10-10, 05:22 PM
there is alot of threads on here on how to use your trim to make hash and butter!
but pointless using fan leaves! gotta be all the nice one closest to the budd!

blurry-vision
09-10-10, 05:24 PM
Make some butter is the best thing you can do with them, there is a litte THC in them and some CBD.

howhigh
09-10-10, 05:29 PM
Any 1 got the links on how to make has with leaves and the butter one. Sorry 4 asking guys using a black berry n the nets sloooooooooooooooooooooooooow

Groen
10-10-10, 06:46 PM
There are a few guides around for bubble hash and cannabutter, If he is giving you all of the trim, you can definitely do something with it.

Is that really your BB pin aswell, I'd have that straight down if I was you.

CockRoach
14-10-10, 08:04 PM
Any 1 got the links on how to make has with leaves and the butter one. Sorry 4 asking guys using a black berry n the nets sloooooooooooooooooooooooooow

my sig.......

howhigh
15-10-10, 10:49 AM
my sig.......

Fnx buddy your a diamond....a diamond encrusted cock lol cheeeerz buds

Now if only my girlfreind didn't throw my bags of stix away :( must of had bout an oz worth lol

Ganjahash
14-12-10, 10:25 PM
My dealer was giving a huge box full of plant matter like tiny tiny buds, stems and a lot of leaves. He managed to make the strongest hash I have ever tried out of it and not a bad bit of it too!