PDA

View Full Version : Just found this on youtube, reclaim cannabis?

Pink_tiger
11-10-10, 06:52 PM
just found this video, its a lil long but i never thought of doing this. iv often scraped out the grinder and and the scissors. im shocked, i may try it :D

xxx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk3zpXQ7kKI

Hippy
11-10-10, 06:55 PM
Yeah good video pink i just watched it. I know what i will be doing next time i got no smoke :P

greenfingers 79
11-10-10, 06:55 PM
rather him than me pinky

Pink_tiger
11-10-10, 07:06 PM
pmsl why nit lol, it sure lookes like honey oil, everthing else wa filtered out

Eggbox
11-10-10, 09:58 PM
Eww..

Honey oil looks like honey.. That's resin.. Nasty, nasty resin. :laugh:

He's an idiot as well. You should never use anything less than 99% isopropyl for extractions and I only skipped through it a bit but I'd be REAALLYY careful evaporating ISO on a hob like that. Even if it is electric - the fumes can easily condense elsewhere in the room and ignite on something else. He's jaiiiilllbait :bong:

That shit looks nassty :)

Pink_tiger
11-10-10, 10:01 PM
Eww..

Honey oil looks like honey.. That's resin.. Nasty, nasty resin. :laugh:

He's an idiot as well. You should never use anything less than 99% isopropyl for extractions and I only skipped through it a bit but I'd be REAALLYY careful evaporating ISO on a hob like that. Even if it is electric - the fumes can easily condense elsewhere in the room and ignite on something else. He's jaiiiilllbait :bong:

That shit looks nassty :)

Pmsl im baked, that post read really posh, are you posh eggbox? xx

Eggbox
11-10-10, 10:29 PM
Far from it :laugh: I'd like to think I'm rather sophisticated though :D Bit too buff, bearded and Scottish for that posh stuff

Pink_tiger
11-10-10, 10:33 PM
Far from it :laugh: I'd like to think I'm rather sophisticated though :D Bit too buff, bearded and Scottish for that posh stuff

im gona need a pic lol :rvmp:

Eggbox
11-10-10, 10:41 PM
I think the only pic I'd show of me on here is this one:
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/eggboxmasked.JPG

And that's purely 'cause I don't need much of an opportunity to show off about it :D doesn't quite prove any of my comments('cept from I roll eastsideee yo - lol nah we were making odd hand gestures before :laugh:)

Wanna see more it'd have to be in person - I'm not one for uploading pics of myself on the net :p

Pink_tiger
11-10-10, 10:44 PM
I think the only pic I'd show of me on here is this one:
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/eggboxmasked.JPG

And that's purely 'cause I don't need much of an opportunity to show off about it :D doesn't quite prove any of my comments('cept from I roll eastsideee yo - lol nah we were making odd hand gestures before :laugh:)

Wanna see more it'd have to be in person - I'm not one for uploading pics of myself on the net :p

Hahahahahahahahaha are you asking me out Eggbox :joint:

lol why did you pic a cat to cover you face with lol, why not an egg? x

Up_in_smoke
10-11-10, 05:42 PM
oops, wrong thread