PDA

View Full Version : weed withdrawal ???

bubbs
10-05-08, 07:39 PM
ooh yea i bet, i think i may have withdrawal symptoms if i gave up :help: i would defo get weed syndrome haha

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/05/08/health/webmd/main4080584.shtml

TellnoOne
11-05-08, 09:03 AM
Lol not sure about irritability and anxiety but I did have trouble getting to sleep at night when i stopped smoking for a while. Probably just because I got so used to smoking a joint right before I'd go to bed. Anyone else have this happen to them??

Hazza
11-05-08, 11:56 AM
a think alot of that could be true sounds like its the kind of research thats needing to be done on it !:)

ellomate
11-05-08, 12:05 PM
Lol not sure about irritability and anxiety but I did have trouble getting to sleep at night when i stopped smoking for a while. Probably just because I got so used to smoking a joint right before I'd go to bed. Anyone else have this happen to them??

I did :(:(:(.

xanadu
11-05-08, 01:31 PM
5I think if you do anything over 10 000 times (at least once a day for 27 years apparently!) it will become habitual. I get pissed off if I can't brush my teeth or have my morning tea, so why is there no research into the problems of withdrawing from dental hygiene?

Why is pot being singled out and treated differently to everything else again?

Grrr!

milehighguy
11-05-08, 02:09 PM
well said xan, seriously how fucking stupid can one be to think that a 27 year old habit can be quit without consequence or adverse reaction?