PDA

View Full Version : BCN Diesel auto,non auto

grosom
14-10-10, 05:11 PM
hey guy's i was hoping someone could help.
I have 1 bcn diesel and 1 onyx the onyx has been flowering from about 29th sep but the bcn isnt autoing and they were planted at the same time.
Could it be a regular bcn from the same breeder.( Kanabia seeds).
i'm going to try and put up pic's but if i dont get them up they are in my gallery.
thanx folk's.
Gro.......,,,,

SJD
14-10-10, 06:08 PM
The Kannbia Autos dont auto,ive tryed mataro blue and someone on here did the la blanca and they didnt auto!

Plus mine turned out to be a male lol.

Dog shit.

grosom
14-10-10, 06:58 PM
I was kind of thinkin that but i didn't want to belleve it cos i've got an onyx going too.
And i cant flip it or i won't get much off that . Also i don't know how big the bcn will get if i let it veg
till i can flip it.
Thanks mate.
Gro........,,,,,:confused:

SJD
14-10-10, 09:21 PM
I was kind of thinkin that but i didn't want to belleve it cos i've got an onyx going too.
And i cant flip it or i won't get much off that . Also i don't know how big the bcn will get if i let it veg
till i can flip it.
Thanks mate.
Gro........,,,,,:confused:

Well the onyx is quite a long flower auto i think they take 10-11 weeks before they are fully finished.

Ive got a blue himmy diesel on the go at the moment and its on 12/12 with my regs and its doing ok.

its only grown 9" tall but budding up nicely.

Hard one to call on what to do for the best but the kannbia seeds dont seem that stable so i would stick with the onxy and LST the diesel to keep it low. should have a nice yield from the diesel with that monster veg. :stoned-smilie:

grosom
14-10-10, 11:04 PM
yep i think i'll do just that i've got some more onyx beans and i was just gonna pop them,
But i think i'm gonna pop in some reg strains and when they've had time to veg i'll flip them 12/12 and try a scrog.
see what happens. Whats the blue diesel like smell wise case this bcn is heavy strong, And it hasnt started to flower yet.
Cheers dude.
Gro..............,,,,,,,,,,,,

SJD
16-10-10, 09:04 PM
Sounds like a plan :-)

The blue diesel has a nice smell to it, i wouldnt say its strong but quite fruity must be the blueberry

shes in her last 2 weeks now so might start to smell stronger.

grosom
18-10-10, 01:55 PM
Hi sjd, I think the bcn is finaly starting to flip i'm sure i got some tiny buds coming through so i think it must just have been a lot slower than the onyx.
Thats five weeks the onyx started to flower nearly three weeks ago and their both 8 to 10 week strains so i cant figure why such a difference.

That blue sounds nice mate i'd like to know what it smokes like,Hope all goes well dude.
Gro..................

SJD
18-10-10, 07:04 PM
Good news then dude,but bare in mind alot of strains will show sex if vegged for long enough.

See what happens.... if it shows sex but doesnt really do much after you no its not an Auto.

the Autos ive grown out have always shown within 3-4 weeks max.

The blue is meant to be a very nice smoke so looking forward to it myself :stoned-smilie:

jjr1245
04-12-11, 01:34 PM
Good news then dude,but bare in mind alot of strains will show sex if vegged for long enough.

See what happens.... if it shows sex but doesnt really do much after you no its not an Auto.

the Autos ive grown out have always shown within 3-4 weeks max.

The blue is meant to be a very nice smoke so looking forward to it myself :stoned-smilie:

the kannabia autos are ment for outdoors 90-100 days from seed they start flowering at
42 days outdoors i got 3oz+ a plant put them out in may done july 28 dank ass bud.

seymour-buds
04-12-11, 07:27 PM
dont know why the fuk i posted in a 1 year old thread