PDA

View Full Version : Weed City

Nanuck1980
12-05-08, 12:58 PM
Hi folks,

A word of warning.
A little while ago I orderd a bong from some guys called Weed City. I orderd it online but the shop is in Blackpool, not exactly far from me in Manchester. After 3 weeks or so with no sign I called them. None of the numbers on the web site worked and I had to get the # from 118.
When I did get through thay told me thay didnt have the one I asked for and wernt going to get 1 in. I was pretty nice to them considering thay hadnt even told me, and I checked the site again, changed my order to one worth less money and told the guy to give me some Don Maple flavour blunts. The guy said sure, no prob, blahh blahh blahh. He DIDNT say soz.
so 2 weeks more and I phone again. The guy goes, "cant think y its not gone out, I'm looking at it now". I'm nice to the prick again and say its ok but send it out in the morning and have it here in 2/3 days.
AT LAST it came but when I opened it it was a diff colour than I asked for and the blunts were cheap ass Royals, cherry, peach and choc and with use by dates of 2006.
These guys take the fucking piss. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY!!!
if thay'de made me get on a train to go get it there would of been trouble, I say again, dont buy from them.

I'll point out that, no thanks to them, the bong is a Dlux and really nice. its also uv.

Oh, AND the box that came through the post had head shop stickers on the frount of it. dickeds

organix
12-05-08, 01:19 PM
Thanks for the warning nanuck too many sharks out there thats why I try to stick to only a couple sites to order stuff from.

moto_rider
13-05-08, 08:25 PM
yeah nice one mate il stay away from that one.i reguarly buy from random sites just to try find the best ones

sweetsinner
15-05-08, 12:59 PM
I used to be a moderator on there forum many many moons ago, before weedcity split into weedcity.com and weedcity.co.uk, long before the videos of the kick off on you tube were flying about.
Anyway.. i'd stay clear of them, they have always had bad customer service and with the company splitting into two, you never know which one is the wifes side, which one is G's side and one of them still takes the money and doesn't deliver the products.

Maxi Jazz
02-10-08, 09:13 PM
Yep dont use this place last time i was in blackpool the shop was empty and closed.

grassmaker
04-10-08, 11:28 AM
thanks for thhe heads up man.

pandylad
25-02-09, 07:35 PM
dont get me fookin started about weedcity... WEEDCITY MUST DIE!!!
i ordered 5 seeds from them that should of been in stock waited 3 weeks to arrive still nothing rang them and said they would be in stock in a day of two so i waited still nothing so rang back same old story this went on for 2 weeks so i told them to send me a equivalent seed pack which they did a pack of 10 instead of 5 i thought nice one apart from NOT ONE BLOODY GERMED GRRRRR