PDA

View Full Version : Weed leaf baking tray

DopeyTheSmoker
12-05-08, 04:54 PM
i ordered one of these from this site a few weeks ago. i love it. it works perfectly.. i was skeptical at first but it was pretty cheap so i just got it anyway...

Its rubber so it makes it super easy to get the treats out! I got the ice cube tray too. i just thought it was cool.

this is where i found them:

Dave
14-05-08, 02:28 AM
Alright mate, can you tell me where you bought these via private message please? I'd be interested in both of those, they sound ace. Cheers :D

DopeyTheSmoker
04-06-08, 07:14 PM
Any more spamming on the forum & you're gone pal ...

Grim
04-06-08, 11:21 PM
SPAM
:ban:this wanker?

Dave
05-06-08, 12:52 AM
great stuff, cheers :) oh and cheers for the PM too mate!

popefull27
07-06-08, 06:21 AM
what is he talking about

Dave
07-06-08, 11:59 PM
Links to another site were mentionned.

I wouldn't say it's spam but this place doesn't take kindly to people linking to things cannabis related on any other site it seems :)

Grim
08-06-08, 01:33 PM
its sounded alot like spam to me
but yeh rules should have been read anyway

Cha-Cha Chong
09-06-08, 06:13 PM
Links to another site were mentionned.

I wouldn't say it's spam but this place doesn't take kindly to people linking to things cannabis related on any other site it seems :)

Come on Dave!

You don't get Boots the Chemist advertising superdrug...........McDonalds advertising Burker King.........ect! Linking to other sites that sell the same thing THC does, is just bad for business!!

Dave
10-06-08, 12:28 PM
Come on Dave!

You don't get Boots the Chemist advertising superdrug...........McDonalds advertising Burker King.........ect! Linking to other sites that sell the same thing THC does, is just bad for business!!

Well thats the thing, THCTalk doesn't sell the same stuff that site does. That site that was mentionned only sells 4 or 5 things anyway (a tshirt, ice tray, baking tray, and some other random minor stuff), hence I dont think it was spam as such.. But I do see the points you're making, I do understand even if I disagree to a degree.

Cha-Cha Chong
10-06-08, 02:33 PM
Ah-ha T-shirt you say?

https://www.thctalk.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=7

:p

Dredlock
12-12-08, 11:10 AM
Think this may sort the argument out please guys Smile :)

Spam is the abuse of electronic messaging systems to indiscriminately send unsolicited bulk messages. While the most widely recognized form of spam is e-mail spam, the term is applied to similar abuses in other media: instant messaging spam, Usenet newsgroup spam, Web search engine spam, spam in blogs, wiki spam, Online classified ads spam, mobile phone messaging spam, Internet forum spam, junk fax transmissions, and file sharing network spam.

Spamming remains economically viable because advertisers have no operating costs beyond the management of their mailing lists, and it is difficult to hold senders accountable for their mass mailings. Because the barrier to entry is so low, spammers are numerous, and the volume of unsolicited mail has become very high. The costs, such as lost productivity and fraud, are borne by the public and by Internet service providers, which have been forced to add extra capacity to cope with the deluge. Spamming is widely reviled, and has been the subject of legislation in many jurisdictions.

Cha-Cha Chong
12-12-08, 12:34 PM
God this thread is a blast from the past!! :)

Munkeyboi
12-12-08, 03:38 PM
lol

Wish i'd seen it before it put a link up for swazi seed and got my assed banned.

I plea ignorance and it was Just to show the guy what the plant was, i was gonna send him seed.

we live and learn

now check out this great link, they sell everything that is sold in THC shop but cheaper!!!!!

http://www.yournutsifyouthinkimdoingitagain.com

Rizzah
12-12-08, 03:50 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/7778110.stm

Lol!

I just thought "what an arrogant bastard"

Then I clocked the link haha

:owned:

Cha-Cha Chong
12-12-08, 05:36 PM
Ha ha ha ha ha :D