PDA

View Full Version : rooney!!!

buzzinbud
19-10-10, 04:33 PM
just been told the news that rooney,s fucking off ,,,( wipes my eyes ),,,, talk about rats deserting a sinking ship or what ..... devo,d to say the least:

Master Poet
19-10-10, 04:41 PM
It's all about MONEY with the players these days, if they can't get their own way they stamp their feet and scweeem. Unfortunately it's no longer the working mans game.

prime
19-10-10, 05:33 PM
bet the cunt goes to city. 25 mil a year they are alleged to be offering him.

phillipey
19-10-10, 06:06 PM
i reckon someone would kill the bastard if he went to city, my bet is madrid over to ronaldo and fergusons successor mourinho

Markg410
19-10-10, 06:43 PM
Never trust a fuckin scouser !! He's a fuckin judas I hope he never wears our beloved shirt again !!

Beatnik
19-10-10, 08:04 PM
hel go man city they can pop him up on that billboard next to tevez lol

bergkamp
19-10-10, 08:19 PM
united will never sell him to city - not like tevez as he was never theirs to sell

Gary C
19-10-10, 08:36 PM
hahahhah wheres yoko when u need him ay

Spiked
19-10-10, 09:16 PM
I wouldnt be surprised if Rooney was heading for a break down............

buzzinbud
19-10-10, 09:25 PM
hopefully now the fans will turn on malcolm and his litle band of pirates , and we can get rid of the cunts once and for all , as rooney supposed to of said ..... lack of ambition ....and lack of investment .... just hope he dont sighn for them lot of smug blue bastards down at the council house !!!!

wert
22-10-10, 12:53 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/9118602.stm

up2nogood
22-10-10, 12:58 PM
united will never sell him to city - not like tevez as he was never theirs to sell

yeah I agree with that bergkamp..he will go abroad to Spain..with a near £300,000 a week who can blame him

wert
22-10-10, 01:00 PM
yeah I agree with that bergkamp..he will go abroad to Spain..with a near £300,000 a week who can blame him

read my link up2

up2nogood
22-10-10, 01:07 PM
read my link up2

ok will do..all I can say is yesssssssss..good old Rooney..thanks wert..this has made my day...

wert
22-10-10, 01:15 PM
he is either staying or his price has just gone through the roof after signing a new contract.......

up2nogood
22-10-10, 01:17 PM
yes how much does he get now? he must be the top dog at man utd now anyway

Manny
22-10-10, 03:07 PM
Just because they are able to buy the best players does not mean they are the best team.What happened to teams bringing young players up thru the ranks & building a team that way? Oh money that's what happened..I have to say that I dislike Man Utd not hate just dislike apart from Giggs who is the epitome of sportsmanship...
Brighton & Hove Albion all the way,cmon the gulls:mr:

up2nogood
22-10-10, 03:17 PM
Giggs who is the epitome of sportsmanship also Scholes...

Manny
22-10-10, 03:22 PM
Yeah forgot Scholes, never hear them bitching they just play the game they love

GreenGhirl
22-10-10, 04:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_RdLGZ89uU

phillipey
22-10-10, 04:23 PM
Rooney just signed a 5 year contract! im delighted but i was kinda looking forward to see his head on top of a stick

blurry-vision
22-10-10, 07:34 PM
What a thick bastard Rooney is lol

up2nogood
22-10-10, 07:38 PM
What a thick bastard Rooney is lol

well he can't be that thick if he will be a millionaire every month..:stoned-smilie:

blurry-vision
22-10-10, 07:48 PM
Thick yet talented lol.

up2nogood
22-10-10, 08:33 PM
Thick yet talented lol.

yes thats true though..

bergkamp
23-10-10, 11:31 AM
Giggs who is the epitome of sportsmanship also Scholes...

dont know about that , he can be a right nasty little bastard on the pitch (scoles that is)

and as for rooney - cant believe all the mancs are saying its good news that hes signed , no it isnt , youve fucking caved in to him giving him a enlarged contract , if he dont want to play for you fuck him off dont give the greedy cunt more money . hope all the proper mancs boo him to fuck next time he plays .
these days the players are bigger than the club and thats completly fucked up .
i honestly thought ferguson would have bigger balls than that and would have not put up with this shit and fucked him off.
all this shit that rooney said is was about assurances on the team - no it wasnt it was about money , pure and simple .

no class fat wanker - wouldnt want him playing for my club again , and think its ridiculous that you'll all be singing roooooooooooney next time he plays.

up2nogood
23-10-10, 12:00 PM
just as long he scores goals I am not bothered..:stoned-smilie:

bergkamp
23-10-10, 12:08 PM
and he aint been doing much of that lately has he?
hes made you all look mugs .

up2nogood
23-10-10, 12:10 PM
well maybe he got the rise in payment he may start to play better..thing is though I have transfered him for tevez in my thc team..

bergkamp
23-10-10, 12:19 PM
because 90k a week wasnt worth the effort was it ? yeah he must have been worrying how he was going to pay his council tax and whether his car would make it through its mot .
but now that weight has been lifted from his podgy, no neck shoulders all will be good now wont it !

up2nogood
23-10-10, 12:22 PM
yes I agree he is a greedy twat..aren't most footballers anyway...........

Spiked
23-10-10, 09:35 PM
I support united but i have to say Rooney has fucking lost my respect, and thats been since he come off the pitch at the world cup gobbing off, sorry but who the fuck does he think he is, i wish united had sold the twat , anyone that holds a club to ransom like he has over his contract in my eyes wants away, and on his form of late i would put the prick in the reserves and make him play for his place in the first team, there may well be a time when fergie regrets keeping him, hes that stupid little boy who always get caught, and he cant help himself, apparently he has a tattoo that reads (just enough education) I beg to differ !!!!!!!!!!

buzzinbud
24-10-10, 01:21 PM
agreed spiked , cant beleive they caved in to 200,ooo pounds plus a week , dont get me wrong i think hes a brilliant player but to demand that kind of money on the day of the worst public sector cuts since the second world war is fuckin distastefull to say the least . i just cant justify that amount of money . i think hes pissed on his chips as far as the real fans are concerned , hope we sell him for 100 mil in the summer !!!

Spiked
24-10-10, 02:50 PM
He must have got a photo of Fergie shagging a goat or something for him to cross the gaffer and be given a second chance, Bigger players than Rooney have been given their matching orders, i honestly think fergie has dropped a bollock keeping him

CockRoach
27-10-10, 01:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyERP4yLhCU&feature=player_embedded#!

Spiked
27-10-10, 05:17 PM
Cock that is so fucking funny, PMSL

Water Farmer
27-10-10, 06:57 PM
He will be sold in the summer, which is better for him and for the club as both will get more money...just like ronaldo signed another contract a year before he left... As long as he scores 25+ goals this season im not too fussed...

Problem is the money we get will just go on paying a small portion of the loan interest we owe...and not on any other big named players....we're relying on our young players coming through..and quick...soon as giggs/scholes etc and fergie go its gonna get tougher...

I'm just hoping for a top 4 finish for the next season or 2

cough
27-10-10, 07:34 PM
[QUOTE=Water Farmer;1068573496]He will be sold in the summer, which is better for him and for the club as both will get more money...just like ronaldo signed another contract a year before he left... As long as he scores 25+ goals this season im not too fussed...

Problem is the money we get will just go on paying a small portion of the loan interest we owe...and not on any other big named players....we're relying on our young players coming through..and quick...soon as giggs/scholes etc and fergie go its gonna get tougher...

two words................shirt sales

GreenGhirl
27-10-10, 09:46 PM
Dont think many Utd fans will be having his name on the back of their shirts now.

cough
27-10-10, 09:57 PM
Dont think many Utd fans will be having his name on the back of their shirts now.

maybe not in uk but tip of iceberg eh

blurry-vision
27-10-10, 10:10 PM
I bet the idiot kisses 'the badge' next time he scores, lol two faced cunt. :evil:

Gary C
27-10-10, 10:11 PM
Wayne rooney use to be my idol man :( Lost all respect for the arse wipe now

CockRoach
27-10-10, 10:26 PM
Wayne rooney use to be my idol man :( Lost all respect for the arse wipe now

Eh? explain that one gaz?

skunkmunky
27-10-10, 11:15 PM
The genius of Wayne Rooney:
1. Wayne Rooney wants to leave Manchester United because Manchester United are not signing enough top quality players.
2. Manchester United sign Wayne Rooney to a long-term big-money contract.
3. Wayne Rooney thinks Wayne Rooney is a top quality player.
4. Wayne Rooney is happy.
Way I see it is he got together with fergie to put pressure on the glazers to spend more money on players, city spending so much they need too

cough
27-10-10, 11:49 PM
The genius of Wayne Rooney:
1. Wayne Rooney wants to leave Manchester United because Manchester United are not signing enough top quality players.
2. Manchester United sign Wayne Rooney to a long-term big-money contract.
3. Wayne Rooney thinks Wayne Rooney is a top quality player.
4. Wayne Rooney is happy.
Way I see it is he got together with fergie to put pressure on the glazers to spend more money on players, city spending so much they need too

i agree with that 100%

CockRoach
27-10-10, 11:50 PM
i wanna fuck coleen fo sho !

Gary C
28-10-10, 12:22 AM
I think what you mean is hes a fat money grabing fuckface! :)

iggypot
28-10-10, 01:08 AM
i wanna fuck coleen fo sho !

i want to fuck her too,right in the face with a hammer ;-) as for shrek wheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Malibu
04-11-10, 11:42 PM
he just should of left, he isnt even that good compared to ronaldo

blaze1981
17-12-10, 09:11 PM
he s as good as he is when hes scoring he s everyones idol lol cracks me up

Mr Swilly
17-12-10, 10:16 PM
He is rubbish now. Gives ball away, no control on the ball, misses penalties. Has he scored this season?
Tevez is on double his money tho, but at least he performs on the pitch.
Man u will sell him in transfer window in jan. I reckon andy Carroll will replace him.

Malibu
26-12-10, 08:04 PM
rooney is a twat
he gets 150k a week and still doesnt put his heart into his job

StickyFingerz
29-12-10, 08:47 AM
The best thing to come out of all this would be Rooney not scoring a goal all season (from open play) and manure not winning a fucking thing. The most overrated footballer ever! lol

StickyFingerz
30-12-10, 07:24 AM
Its quite funny that manure fans are saying he should play in midfield, is that because he cant fucking score lmao! There's quite a few midfielders Id prefer to have in my team than rooney on 250K lol

buzzinbud
30-12-10, 09:26 AM
as they say form is temporary class is permanent ..he will come good ,by the time there tying those red ribbons on the trophy come may.

StickyFingerz
30-12-10, 09:36 AM
form is temporary class is permanent

games goals
2005-06 36 16
2006-07 35 14
2007-08 27 12
2008-09 30 12
2009-10 32 26
2010-11 10 1

There's his league goals for the 5-6 years, as I said, overrated imo and never worth 250K lol. Man U let a much better player go, Tevez :)

Spiked
30-12-10, 10:21 AM
The best thing to come out of all this would be Rooney not scoring a goal all season (from open play) and manure not winning a fucking thing. The most overrated footballer ever! lol

In your Dreams...............pmsl. Who gives a fuck if Rooney scores or not, as long as we keep results coming in, we aint hit top form yet and still top, we wont be struggling for a Champions League place, Theres only 2 teams up for the Prem and thats Arsenal and United

buzzinbud
30-12-10, 12:28 PM
we always gt better in the second half of the season ,were top now ,2 games in hand on cidy and not played anywhere near what were capable of .....think that title that overtakes the scousers will be ours come may........ with cidy winning fuck all for the 34th or 35th year (its been that long i lost track of it )lol

yoko2009
30-12-10, 02:23 PM
dear oh dear oh dear! Rooney hyaving a bit of a bad patch and all of a sudden hes a shit player! seriously people have a word with yourselves, this guy is quality, the goals will flow again! A player like Rooney doesnt turn bad over night and besides at the moment hes playing well enough for the rest of the team. Sure he might have wanted out not so long ago but hes a young lad and his head was up his arse from getting rumbled doing the dirty, i really dont think it was a money thing just as Tevez wanting to leave city wasnt a money thing. All the united haters can keep stabbing away at the Red Machine but we are a FUCKING MASSIVE CLUB YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! And as for the fucking green and gold brigade you lot can eat my shit, fuck of and support FC United you bunch of twats, iv said it all along the Glaziers know what they are doing they are business men and are not going to let united go to pot, they kinow better than some spotty kid who works in macdonalds and decides to jump on the bandwagon just because he hears the word united and debt in one sentance. Whilst the Glaziers have been in charge it has probably been uniteds most successful period ever and now there is talk of a takeover where they will double there money.......happy days for them. Personally the Glaziers have done a great job, they dont interfere and provided Fergie with funds if needed. ROONEY IS A FUCKING LEGEND AND UNITED WILL NEVER DIE..............RANT OVER

BigJimmy
30-12-10, 03:03 PM
It's Glazers. You were really close though, well done.

yoko2009
30-12-10, 07:39 PM
Thanks for the spelling lesson BigJimmy but apart from my spelling error the rest of my post is pure fact! fuck FC united, fuck the green and gold brigade and fuck Tevez the ugly scar faced c**t!

yoko2009
30-12-10, 07:43 PM
dont know about that , he can be a right nasty little bastard on the pitch (scoles that is)

and as for rooney - cant believe all the mancs are saying its good news that hes signed , no it isnt , youve fucking caved in to him giving him a enlarged contract , if he dont want to play for you fuck him off dont give the greedy cunt more money . hope all the proper mancs boo him to fuck next time he plays .
these days the players are bigger than the club and thats completly fucked up .
i honestly thought ferguson would have bigger balls than that and would have not put up with this shit and fucked him off.
all this shit that rooney said is was about assurances on the team - no it wasnt it was about money , pure and simple .

no class fat wanker - wouldnt want him playing for my club again , and think its ridiculous that you'll all be singing roooooooooooney next time he plays.

Says the man who supports the team thats keeping Fabregas prisoner! Let the boy go to live his dreams and be sub at Barca, we all know thats where he wants to be! Do you really want Fab playing for your team when you know his heart lies elsewhere????;)

yoko2009
30-12-10, 07:49 PM
hahahhah wheres yoko when u need him ay

Hereeee i ammmmm to saveeee the dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Everyone seems to forget Roos a young man whos head got turned. He had all that mither and i reckon he just wanted to start a fresh in a new country where the papers wont be all over him, it was obvious it was all getting to him from his form on the pitch, but now its all blown over hell bag a few and get back to what we all know he can do, not that hes been playing bad recently!

buzzinbud, wheres the sinking ship????? i cant see any ships sinking.....not in Manchester anyway.

p.s. sorry for the continous posts on this thread, just doing some catching up and you know i gotta defend my team!

p.p.s BigJimmy if you get a second can you give it a spell check for me.....sorted

leafy
30-12-10, 08:46 PM
Hahaha in a way i agree with stickyfingaz goin on rooneys goals record but he is a quality player. I can honestly say id pick a few strikers first before rooney as far as top top strikers go but thats not just goin on his from now. He is settin goals up so not all is bad, his touch has looked bit off at times but that can happen. Is he really on 250 a week? if so he not worth that like, he aint a striker who is gonna score close to 30 goals per season. I dont actually care who wins league id like to see arsenal i reckon, just so chelsea or man u dont lol, i like way wenger does things, ohh and boro are shit pmsl peace leafy

leafy
30-12-10, 08:47 PM
Hereeee i ammmmm to saveeee the dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Everyone seems to forget Roos a young man whos head got turned. He had all that mither and i reckon he just wanted to start a fresh in a new country where the papers wont be all over him, it was obvious it was all getting to him from his form on the pitch, but now its all blown over hell bag a few and get back to what we all know he can do, not that hes been playing bad recently!

buzzinbud, wheres the sinking ship????? i cant see any ships sinking.....not in Manchester anyway.

p.s. sorry for the continous posts on this thread, just doing some catching up and you know i gotta defend my team!

p.p.s BigJimmy if you get a second can you give it a spell check for me.....sorted

and thats one big ugly head haha

cough
30-12-10, 08:53 PM
one thing i will say on this matter.......the reason fergie wasn't interested in tevez is because he was too similar to rooney imo so he stayed loyal to rooney and the fortune he cost,and let tevez go.
Just my opinion like but..........
who would you rather have in your team?

Azerbanphal
30-12-10, 09:58 PM
a reasonable rooney article. (http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football/early-doors/article/304214/)

yoko2009
30-12-10, 10:25 PM
rooney over tevez all day and im not just saying it as a red! tevez is better on current form but technicly rooney is way ahead! roo can do everything tev can do plus more where as tev cant do what roo can when hes on form! plus berba is a class act so tevez can fuck right off with his snood

cough
30-12-10, 10:33 PM
well neither can speak English:stoned-smilie:

blurry-vision
30-12-10, 10:40 PM
Rooney is a better player than Tevez IMHO, it's close and they are similar players but all it is with Rooney is simple, he is out of form and it is taking him some time to get back there, his form is more temporary than other players but he will bounce back, personally I think United will sell him within the next 3 seasons, basically they got him to sign to ensure they can get 70 million for him when the time comes to sell him. But on a totally level playing field, (ie: Tevez is not completely happy in England as he is too stupid to learn the language) then you could say Tevez would be better to have in your team long term. Rooney has not even scored in open play for what 8 months or so ?

I personally don't think Rooney really loves playing for United, the lad is a Scouser when all said and done, and for me he proved that by the way he behaved not long ago, but meh, all the best players have been turned into greedy cunts by the agents who imo are the biggest cancer in the game, and there should without doubt be a wage cap brought in, players earning 200k in a week is just a pure piss take, 200k to play football ? When there are 2.7m people unemployed and tickets in a ground costing at least 40 notes for 90 mins of entertainment ?

The bubble will burst eventually, it did in Serie A and it will here, well I hope it will, the game needs to go back a bit to where it was about 10 years ago, that was the max really, players on 70k a week tops. I mean all the poor form Rooney has had has been money driven when all said and done.

Proper sportsmen are the England cricketers, don't earn fuck loads and still have some normality about them, the avg PL player is some kind of ego driven money freak.

Azerbanphal
31-12-10, 12:55 PM
lol i don't know what planet you guys all live on..

Rooney has been rubbish for a long time now, and whether its due to injuries, a lot of miles on the clock in a career where he has been a first teamer since the age of 17... something isn't the same. It could be that he physically just can't hack it (as happens to a lot of players who aren't as lucky to be evergreen and never injured ala R Giggs, S Pearce, Sheringham etc).
Or it could be that he was a promising youngster that never fulfilled his potential or hype (my personal view).
He got a lot of tap-ins last year for a team whose midfield basically buttfucked everyone cept chelsea. Playing as the lone CF and penalty taker helps too.

I almost roared at the tevez/roo comparisons above hehe.
I cut sport analysis for a living and tevez is twice as good (at least) as rooney ever was. Whether you like him or his snood or not.

bergkamp
31-12-10, 03:00 PM
Says the man who supports the team thats keeping Fabregas prisoner! Let the boy go to live his dreams and be sub at Barca, we all know thats where he wants to be! Do you really want Fab playing for your team when you know his heart lies elsewhere????;)

there is one big difference between cesc and rooney/tevez , we all know cescs heart is in barca and that he will return there one day . cesc could have engineered a move to any club in the world anytime he wanted if it was about money for him, everyone knows arsenal are not great payers compared to other clubs.
lets be honest , since we havent won anything for five years he could have easily come out with the same shit in the press that rooney did about the club having no ambition , but since he is a class above that shit he has kept his gob shut , got on with it and give his all for the team .
cesc will go to barca one day and although it will be sad to lose him, he will go with our blessing and good wishes for sticking with us so long when he could have been like all the other money grabbing bastards and ran out at the first oppurtunity of a couple of grand a week more .
not like rooney/ tevez saying it has nothing to do with money that they want to leave then as soon as they are offered new contracts they cant sign it quick enough - no class cunts the pair of them .

and for arguments sake - imo , tevez is a way better than rooney ( playing wise) not just this season but ever since he arrived in this country . tevez is one of the hardest working strikers you will ever see , he can carry a team on his own in a way that rooney never will . even when he was at west ham he ran himself into the ground every game he played.

cough
31-12-10, 03:16 PM
i agree with most of that but i don't think Rooneys work rate can be called into question,i'd like to see the stats on ground covered by those two tho.

blurry-vision
31-12-10, 03:16 PM
lol i don't know what planet you guys all live on..

Rooney has been rubbish for a long time now, and whether its due to injuries, a lot of miles on the clock in a career where he has been a first teamer since the age of 17... something isn't the same. It could be that he physically just can't hack it (as happens to a lot of players who aren't as lucky to be evergreen and never injured ala R Giggs, S Pearce, Sheringham etc).
Or it could be that he was a promising youngster that never fulfilled his potential or hype (my personal view).
He got a lot of tap-ins last year for a team whose midfield basically buttfucked everyone cept chelsea. Playing as the lone CF and penalty taker helps too.

I almost roared at the tevez/roo comparisons above hehe.
I cut sport analysis for a living and tevez is twice as good (at least) as rooney ever was. Whether you like him or his snood or not.

lol just cos you cut sport analysis doesn't make you some authority on the game, be fair mate.

here are the hard facts PL appearances and goals

Rooney 264 -107
Tevez 141 - 61

Both have similar strike rates, Rooney probably sets up more goals and can do a job wide left, they both have similar work rates, the reality is it's very hard to say who is better. it just comes down to opinion, you can't hold up facts that prove it one way or the other. The market value of both players would also be about 70 million, and both players earn similar wages..

cough
31-12-10, 03:19 PM
goals for west ham count as double tho cos they're shit:p

Azerbanphal
31-12-10, 03:21 PM
ofc its all opinion...

but I would like to think I have some idea since its my job.

Who is an "authority"?? I cut half time analysis you watch. I've done it for years. Therefore I might have some idea mate... not being funny or anything, I'm Spurs but very subjective when it comes to sport (due to my job grinding 99% of the enjoyment factor out of it) but I am a fairly good analyst.
Rooney is finished imo - not that he was ever all that good to start off with apart from when he was very young

(IMO).

blurry-vision
31-12-10, 03:24 PM
OK fair enough we'll leave it there..:)

bergkamp
31-12-10, 03:39 PM
i agree with most of that but i don't think Rooneys work rate can be called into question,i'd like to see the stats on ground covered by those two tho.

its not that im calling rooneys work rate into question in the past that was one of his great strengths , although lately its not what it was - but that i think that tevez can lift a team thats playing poorly on his own and its been a long while since we have seen rooney do that - if man united / england are poor then rooney is poor and very easily becomes disheartened whereas with tevez when city are poor it seems to spur him on to do something about it.

rooneys not finished - even though i hate the cunt he is too good a player for that , but on current form there is no way he should have been given a massively improved contract - man united dont need rooney as much as city need tevez.

cough
31-12-10, 03:51 PM
Tevez plays deeper so he can affect ganes more,imo that's where i think Rooney should play,he'd be more effective there,he's too good a player to just be a striker.

yoko2009
31-12-10, 05:14 PM
Azer i think you need a career change mate:) Rooney burnt out??? It was only last year he was banging them in for fun and not just penalties, hes defiantly had some issues but i dont think money was ever an issue nor do i think the Tevez saga was over money. Roos personal life just got out of hand and he wanted out away from the limelight and saw this as a way of an escape....i know im a phyciatrist (is that spelt right??? bigjimmy where are you?) where Tevez just wanted to get away from the shit hole that is eastlands and be with his family, i live a few miles from this ground and if you saw it you would want to fuck right off to! I reckon somethings gonna happen with Tev next year, i reckon hes had a gentlemans agreement with the shiek, similar to the Ronaldo one. Tevez is a great player and i was gutted to see him go, but you ask any proper united fan who they would prefer....even now whilst Roos not playing the best and they will say Rooney every time. Rooney has just the same work rate as Tevez the reason he may not have run around like a headless chicken last year is because he was told not to by both Fergie and Capello, he was told to stay in the box....hence more goals which proved the case especially with his noggin. Azer you might do it as a job mate and fairplay im jelous but football is a massive passion of mine and something iv played, still play and watched for well over 20 years and putting all the banter aside i can honestly say Rooney is a far better player than Tevez will always be. Tevez just doesnt have the technical ability Rooney does and never will have, its something that cant be taught. Im not sure we will see the best of Roo this season but get him till the end of the season and he will be raring to go for the following, i know that sounds daft but its so often the case. Just look at Berba last year everyone was on his case and now with a bit of confidence hes shit hot and i always said he would come good and got a lot of unfair critism last year. There is no way you can right The Roo of yet!

Bergkamp, i know how you Goonies are feeling knowing the inevitable is coming, we had it with Ronaldo, the posing , diving twat hehe Iv never liked Fab since he threw that pizza at Sir Alex, the little shit and he looks like Sylar out of Heros!

I do love a good football discussion as long as you know that im right and your all wrong we can keep the peace;)

yoko2009
31-12-10, 05:18 PM
a reasonable rooney article. (http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football/early-doors/article/304214/)

Did you write this article?? would you say Torres is past his best as well or Drogba? Both these players certainly arnt performing like last year

cough
31-12-10, 05:25 PM
Yoko i really want you to be right and i'm probably going to contradict myself here to an extent but Rooneys first touch is woeful at times therefore comes 2nd to Tevez on that one.

yoko2009
31-12-10, 05:28 PM
At the moment maybe cough, but his touch will return.....Didnt you watch Wayne Ronney Street Striker 3? he was shit hot in that! Tev wouldnt have got 1 ball into that barge:)

bergkamp
31-12-10, 05:42 PM
yoko - of course the rooney and tevez transfer requests were both about money there is no doubt about it - if it wasnt they wouldnt have signed new contracts would they ?

if they were that unhappy , whatever the reason they would have gone elsewhere - signing a new contract has not made tevez live any closer to his family or kept rooney out of the papers has it ?

greedy cunts . end of

yoko2009
31-12-10, 06:19 PM
nope dont agree! Tev is already the highest paid player in the prem and i dont think he got a new contract with this new spat did he? he will be off at the end of the season i reckon. And i dont think Roo was about money really either, he was due a new contract anyway which would have been improved anyway, im telling ya his head was fucked and these agents dont help either!

awwww! look how happy he looks! if you love something set it free......
http://184.72.239.143/mu/027b3535-10b2-1056.jpg

bergkamp
31-12-10, 07:38 PM
rooney wasnt due a new contract he was still under contract which united should have held him to - it winds me up when these players get new deals everytime they feel like it - not just rooney all of the fuckers its not like they actually need a pay rise is it ?
rooney was moaning in the press about the lack of ambition and his team mates not being good enough how does recieving another 50 grand or whatever make his team mates any better ? if it wasnt about money why did he get such a pay rise ?
and of course tevez got more money - it might not be in the form of a new actual contract but you can bet your life that he will get a massive bonus at the end of the season for staying.

and when cesc does go - no problem, we already have the future of english football as a replacement in wilshere - and dont forget ramsey will be back with us next season as well .

wert
31-12-10, 07:49 PM
yoko - of course the rooney and tevez transfer requests were both about money there is no doubt about it - if it wasnt they wouldnt have signed new contracts would they ?

if they were that unhappy , whatever the reason they would have gone elsewhere - signing a new contract has not made tevez live any closer to his family or kept rooney out of the papers has it ?

greedy cunts . end of

it appears that for the right money you can abuse rooney in the papers and cure tevezs' home sickness.

bergkamp
31-12-10, 07:51 PM
well i suppose times are hard for hookers as well and they are having to put their prices up , so maybe rooney does need the extra money

wert
31-12-10, 07:54 PM
what is that old saying
''i know what you are ,we just need to negotiate a price.''

yoko2009
31-12-10, 08:03 PM
it appears that for the right money you can abuse rooney in the papers and cure tevezs' home sickness.

tevez didnt get a pay rise and at least roos in the papers for football reasons and not so much about his private life. tev be gone next season

yoko2009
31-12-10, 08:07 PM
and berkamp im pretty sure his contract was up in the summer

bergkamp
31-12-10, 08:08 PM
right im off to get pissed , so see you all next year - have a good un

yoko2009
31-12-10, 10:01 PM
all the best mate have a good un, im having a quite one this year! same to everyone else ! have a good un

Azerbanphal
31-12-10, 10:05 PM
he's the next gazza...

cept it'll happen quicker to rooney.

And gazza was a midfielder.

And actually good.

cough
01-01-11, 01:50 PM
well he's clearly read this thread,maybe he grows

yoko2009
01-01-11, 04:20 PM
he's the next gazza...

cept it'll happen quicker to rooney.

And gazza was a midfielder.

And actually good.

lol united play shite but Rooney outstanding! goal,assist and mom, not bad for a past it player! even a proper football man in gordon strachen said Rooney is a real player a proper man! Anyone who says hr doesnt care about united only ha to see him grafting his town halls off when he come back on injured! not many players in todays game would have done that! im not gonna get carried away because he still has some way to go but its been coming together for him the last few games bar birmingham. Azer, Rooney the next Gazza???? apart from them both being english i havnt a clue where your coming from! on the down side we were shite and lucky ti get all 3 points! gary nev top servant for the club but defo needs to call it a day, obertan disapointing which is a shame because i think he looks promising at times an i just dont think gibson will cut the mustard, good player but not A United player

theo14
01-01-11, 04:32 PM
when he come back on injured! not many players in todays game would have done that

cesc fabregas came back on vs barca with a broken leg. if it turns out hes broken something ill be impressed.

yoko2009
01-01-11, 05:12 PM
cesc fabregas came back on vs barca with a broken leg. if it turns out hes broken something ill be impressed.

well cesc is one of the not many and besides i dont think any player can compare to that old nazi bert truman who played on in goal with a broken neck.........thats impressive! think birmingham will give the gunners a hard time today especially from set pieces, got a tenner on the draw

bergkamp
02-01-11, 04:01 PM
lol united play shite but Rooney outstanding! goal,assist and mom, not bad for a past it player!

a header he didnt need to move for and he took a corner , yep he really back to his best ! personally i would have said thomas for west brom was man of the match - thought they were very unlucky not to get something from the game .

Azerbanphal
02-01-11, 04:14 PM
Maybe he can go crazy again when he manages to drill a pen in..

I found that so manly and impressive.

yoko2009
03-01-11, 05:20 PM
a header he didnt need to move for and he took a corner , yep he really back to his best ! personally i would have said thomas for west brom was man of the match - thought they were very unlucky not to get something from the game .

Bergkamp, i didnt say back to his best, if you care to read the post properly but its a start, no matter what he does he cant win with you lot with your blinkers on, United played shit but Roo played very well, his passing was spot on and so was his desire! think Fergie got carried away with his world class quote but just his way of giving him some needed confidence! if your all gonna slate him ypu should at least give credit where its due! he played well better than van persil did anyway the cheatinh bastard! if that was Rooney you lot would be screaming blue murder, dive, shit finishing and lucky not to conceed a penalty! Azer are you sure you a sports analysist? as most of your comments regarding football are a load of bollox! maybe ypu analyse cricket or water polo much better? why shouldnt Roo go mental if he scores a pen??? a goals a goal and personally i want players to show that scoring for united means something to them! it could deflect in of his arse for all i care! On another note what the fucks happened to Chelsea? they looked mint at the start of the season, they cant defend for shit! Goons looking good against the brums though sad to see them all whining about johnsons tackle, it was late but no malice in it and spurs and city looking strong!

bergkamp
03-01-11, 06:16 PM
no , but you said he was outstanding and man of the match - i think he was a long way off that. johnsons tackle was terrible lucky not to see another leg break there but i do agree i dont think he done it deliberately not like bowyer the dirty fucker who was at it the whole game until they took him off before he got sent off . one of the nastiest players in the top flight today

yoko2009
03-01-11, 07:47 PM
yes i did say that but i do like to get carried away with myself! massive improvement none the less! Bowyer is a nasty fucker that stamp was terrible and cant belive he didnt see red for it! Top result for Arsenal, i lost a fucking tenner on the draw!

TIKTOK
03-01-11, 10:06 PM
In 1943, Jackie Milburn signed for Newcastle United after writing to the club in response to the club's advert for trialists in the North Mail Newspaper. He arrived at St James' Park with a pair of borrowed football boots wrapped in brown paper, and his lunch – a pie and a bottle of pop. Milburn made a huge impression and was invited back to a final trial match – the Stripes v the Blues. Milburn's Stripes found themselves 3–0 down at half time, but then being switched to centre forward in the second half, Milburn scored six times as his side turned around the deficit to win 9–3. Club supremo Stan Seymour quickly signed Milburn up, although the 2nd World War meant that he still worked in the mines whilst also turning out for Newcastle United in Wartime League games from 1943–1946.

Milburn worked 70 hours a week down the pit and walked 15 miles to SJP to play the game he loved. The modern day "millionaire businessmen" that call themselves footballers haven't a fucking clue about loyalty or love of the beautiful game. I gave up on football years ago (after a lifetime supporting it) cos of the greedy useless twats demanding huge wages and whinging like little girls on the pitch, stamping their feet and crying like whipped puppies if the decision doesn't go their way

Brilliant players........shit men! Not just having a pop at Roony BTW, I hate the fucking lot of the money grabbing cunts,.......time for a spliff now:)

yoko2009
03-01-11, 10:20 PM
TIKTOK to be fair Milburn wouldnt have had the press round his gaff 24/7 reporting on every move he did along with any scandal. Footballers are more like film stars now and these people couldnt live a normal life if they wanted too. Im not saying that i agree with how they act or what they get paid but considering the money football brings these days its only fair the players get paid the majority of it after all there the entertainers. I think a wage cap needs to be brought in big time though, if this was to happen you would see a lot more loyalty from players and if a player did move you would know it was for the right reasons and not just a money grabbing cunt. Unfortunalty thats never going to happen and even if it did the clubs would find away round it with signing on fees and stupid bonuses. The fact is, it wasnt just the footballers back in them days that seemed more decent, it was society as a whole. Every fuckers at it, trying to get their share of the limelight and as much money as possible. You might not have heard of footballers getting caught spit roasting a 16 year old back then, but lets face it there is a lot more temptation around these days in the form of little sluts who want to get a page 3 slot in the daily sport and a lot more media to catch them at it.

TIKTOK
03-01-11, 10:51 PM
Fair comments Yoko, I'm just bitter cos I got priced out of the game I used to love. I've got 5 grandsons I'd love to take to a game but it would cost me over £200 a game just to get in. I think the fans should take some blame too for turning up every week with open wallets. The last game I went to in 08 I paid £16.50 for 3 pies and two small bottles of Becks. £50 for a top that costs £5 to make. Pfffffft I'drather go fishing

yoko2009
04-01-11, 12:40 PM
Fair comments Yoko, I'm just bitter cos I got priced out of the game I used to love. I've got 5 grandsons I'd love to take to a game but it would cost me over £200 a game just to get in. I think the fans should take some blame too for turning up every week with open wallets. The last game I went to in 08 I paid £16.50 for 3 pies and two small bottles of Becks. £50 for a top that costs £5 to make. Pfffffft I'drather go fishing

yeah me to mate, i used to share a season ticket at old trafford which was expensive enough but the whole day in general cost a fortune ad i got pissed off with sitting ina stadium with no atmosphere except on certain occassions an hot to the point i preferred watching it in the pub! i played football most saturdays as well so didnt get my money worth! i always wan to be involved in football in someway, im getting to the last year or so of my saturday playing days (34 nearly now) and then might try drag a few extra years at sunday level before getting involved with managing a team! not sur what ill fo with myself when the time to hang my boota up comes, my girlfriend will be ill with it, she says im always a moody fucker if i have no football to play come weekend which has been the case recently due to the shitty weather!

bergkamp
04-01-11, 03:02 PM

count yourself lucky mate - at arsenal for a "grade a" game by the time you have paid booking fees a match would cost you closer to four hundred and you will be in the back row of the upper tier and wont see fuck all.
Category A Category B
Centre Upper £94 £66
Centre Upper Back £71 £50
Next to Centre Upper £71 £50
Next to Centre Upper Back £62 £44
Wing Upper £62 £44
Wing Upper Back £56 £39
Corner Upper £62 £44
Goal Upper £67 £47
Goal Upper Back £56 £39

i wont pay it , for the first time in over thirty years last season i never went to a home game and have only been to one this season

my old man does alright though as hes now a pensioner so he gets in for £15 .

and yoko i disagree entireley with you saying its only fair the players get the money thats poured in to football these days , i understand where your coming from but its because their wages are so high that normal working people cant afford to go to a game these days.
look at clubs like united and arsenal - these days they market themselves as a "experience" - something to do once in a lifetime . thats just wrong on so many levels , back in the 70s and 80s it was something you did every fucking week , home and away - it was our life . not a fucking birthday treat .
football will crash big time , where are the next generation of supporters going to come from if they cant afford to ever go to a match . whos going to be there in ten years time when the middle aged blokes have got out of the habit of going and the kids have never got into the habit in the first place ?

and to end on a piece of good news - i see bowyer has been banned for three games for stamping on sagna

yoko2009
04-01-11, 07:57 PM
yep berkamp good point regarding the wages! it us the fans who pay them after all but i still dont think you can compare footballers today an expect them to be like they was 50 years ago or even 20 years ago they are more like A list celebs now....well the top stars anyway and if you take into account its not the longest of careers, i wouldnt begrudge the top players getting 100k per week but thats the cream of the crop! something does have to be done though because its spiralling out of control big time! be intresting to see what happens if the shieks of shitty or roman decides hes had enough and wants out! they will be fucked! as for your ticket prices , how the hell can they justify charging that considering you won fuck all for 5 years hehe ........ sorry had to get it in! uniteds prices are about mid range i think which i suppose isnt to bad but if you want to take a couple of kids its a loy more than the average man on the streets can afford! looking more forward yo your game with shitty tomorrow than stoke tonight, think a draw will do u just fine!