PDA

View Full Version : To auto or not to auto!

trace-monkey
25-10-10, 06:58 PM
Hey all. I have a question for you. I was thinking about trying some auto flowering seeds, Easy Rider to be exact since I've been hearing a few good things around the camp fire. I was wondering what sort of yields they give, in comparison to normal feminized seeds? Also can you top/train them? Thanks

monkey_1
25-10-10, 07:03 PM
If you can mate go for normal feminised seeds, get a nice big yielding strain and train her.
you cant really top or train autos, the most you'll get from 1 is 1oz, you can easily double this with a short veg period. monkey

Smokeface
25-10-10, 08:21 PM
Hey dude autos are pretty good. I just chopped 3 easyryders and they were massive. I'll get at least 1.5 oz per plant dry. My other one is looking like a 2 ouncer dry. Also have another 2 which have been topped and they also look like monsters.

Mind you, av never really seen any other normal strain in full flower so i don't have much to go on.

Peace dude

mxc
25-10-10, 08:38 PM
avatar...42g dry, Jointdoctor easyryder... the bigger the pots the better.

50g (dry) is possible but takes a bit of practice. if its your first one (and in soil) then bank on 28g in a 5-7.5 ltr pot with not much effort.

Plenty of diaries on here so get reading

Black Star
25-10-10, 09:29 PM
You'd get more than double the yield from non auto's in the same pots ....... just a a couple of weeks more vegging at most

Easyrider tastes pretty bland IMHO, potency is not in the same league as say femmed Northern Lights

65 Days start to finish is a joke, possible under strong lights in big pots for 24 hrs, more like 75 days for most growers, so 2 extra weeks or less is nothing for the extra bud you'll get (plus it'll taste better)