PDA

View Full Version : Jack Herer - Sensi seeds

mr_stauf
18-05-08, 07:35 PM
I'm planning on doing a jack herer grow next after these lowryders have finished i know the sensi jack h seeds are around £110 but are they worth the money ?

Are they really that much better than seeds you can pick up from here for £15

I really dont mind spending that much on what is just about the best bud in the world and i'm 99.9% sure i will grow it regardless of what everyone says i'm just interested to hear what you guys who have smoked this famous strain think about it compaired to the rest.
Cheers

zoots
18-05-08, 10:54 PM
we once had a regular supply of JH one of the nicest ive smoked:stoned-smilie:

TheBudFather
18-05-08, 11:48 PM
i went to amsterdam.. tried Jack, an was hooked. its all i smoked while i was there, nuthin could touch it!... a cpl Fat raw blunts of bubblegum went down nice 2 tho.... if youve never tried it then u need to get the seeds... :joint:

PTB
19-05-08, 09:58 AM
I'd love to grow it too. But I'm not prepared to pay that much for seeds. I just can't justify it in any way :(

EDIT: 10 people, 10 pounds or so each. One seed each.

I'd be sad if I got a male :(

LAL
19-05-08, 11:21 AM
if u plan to find a mum and do a few runs with her then £110 is nothing really..

like most things in life... u get what u pay for!!!

barring PUKKA seeds and other con merchants obviously....

PTB
19-05-08, 11:29 AM
if u plan to find a mum and do a few runs with her then £110 is nothing really..

like most things in life... u get what u pay for!!!

barring PUKKA seeds and other con merchants obviously....

Yeah.. I'd definitly be looking for a mother. Maybe later in life I'll have the space/time/money to get the more expensive seeds :)

LAL
19-05-08, 11:33 AM
u will be very glad when u do... ive just seen 5x Triple OG kush hybrids got for nearly £200 £40 A SEED... at the end of the day the genetics are urs to keep forever...

ElSmokeyLokey
24-05-08, 09:19 AM
alrighty you uk peoples im from alaska so im located in the united states sure ya knew that... but you guys know your shit so...i said f*ck the us threads forums etc... i roll with you guys eh... but my question was what is that L or E thing in front of what i think is money? i dont know quote LAL "ive just seen 5x Triple OG kush hybrids got for nearly £200 £40 A SEED... at the end of the day the genetics are urs to keep forever..." are they euros or whatever or not whatever they are what is the compartiosn to a US DOLLAR BILL $1 or $1.00 if thats more clear???? if ya have something negative to say i do not want to hear it, iv had a pretty rough night man...just lost couple of my good friends over $,drugs,b*tches etc..sooo...keep it postive..

Dave
24-05-08, 07:14 PM
£ is the GB pound, not euro. its about $1.92 to £1 at the minute.
http://www.xe.com/ is your best guide for current exchange rates.

THOMAS CHONG
04-06-08, 09:44 PM
alrighty you uk peoples im from alaska so im located in the united states sure ya knew that... but you guys know your shit so...i said f*ck the us threads forums etc... i roll with you guys eh... but my question was what is that L or E thing in front of what i think is money? i dont know quote LAL "ive just seen 5x Triple OG kush hybrids got for nearly £200 £40 A SEED... at the end of the day the genetics are urs to keep forever..." are they euros or whatever or not whatever they are what is the compartiosn to a US DOLLAR BILL $1 or $1.00 if thats more clear???? if ya have something negative to say i do not want to hear it, iv had a pretty rough night man...just lost couple of my good friends over $,drugs,b*tches etc..sooo...keep it postive..

sorry 2 hear about your freinds m8