PDA

View Full Version : MHG's hydro garden

milehighguy
20-05-08, 05:11 AM
:boobs:time for a quick flash of my current room, ive given up on my diary as im too much of a slacker for it but just wanted to give yall an example of what im working with cos im bored as hell and actually got time to be a post whore:p for once...

all top feed NFT SOG powered by 2 1000 hps (yes overkill and way fucking hot- im keeping it just under 83F-i know 2 600's are more efficient but the secondlight was windfall so im using it :thefinger:)with 4 diff strains, a local AK strain heavy in afghani1 genes(my flagship bud) 2 chronic plants that got a lil stretchy but i dont regret it as its teaming with budsights (though a bit slow compared to my ak) an assortment of a mystery purple strain from bagseed (way too hot to get any purple coloring in my batch tho i think) and what i was told is a northern lights. ive just germed 10 blueberrys which im really excited about as the bud from them that i smoked was great and very exotic looking (DARK purple). I really cant shutup about the virtues and ease of ponics any nooblets wanting advice dont be afraid to ask (im a huge noob myself and im only on my fourth cycle from clones and 2nd time germinating) dont be scared of ponics ppl:dance2:https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/garden1.jpg

GROW HARD:headbang:

Growz
20-05-08, 12:32 PM
High m8

when i seen the title i thougt YES this is gonna be a good diary i love following the hydro grow diaries you pick up loads of tips cause its more hands on

They are looking quality m8 are they in flower or still veggy cant see the pic properly heeds wasted! ;)

Defo get a grow diary on the go man if you cant update it often thats cool just update it when you can/remember to ;)

look forward to more pics! ( hint hint )

:weed:

organix
20-05-08, 12:42 PM
Nice grow mhg.:)

hydro is amazing fun when everything is going right but can be a bugger when going wrong but a flush and a res change and you can effectively reset everything.

hell if you got the lights may as well use them! I think a lot of the rulebook needs rewriting as some stuff is just plain wrong!

PTB
20-05-08, 01:00 PM
Impressive looking grow. I'll definitly be watching!

milehighguy
21-05-08, 05:06 AM
thanks:mr: its my flower room i dont veg as i dont got the height, theyre all from 15 day clones its not exactly a diary just more of a quick flash of what i got goin on but ill start one soon on some blackberry ive just germed and post updates on this supposed NL, mystery purple, and chronic im currently growing and of course my rockymountain ak:headbang: the main tray is all ak and the sides are mystery purple bagseed, chronic and 1 NL (i think it is) the ak is 6.5 weeks in flower and the two side tubs are 3.5 weeks into flower