PDA

View Full Version : Ice

theinfected
22-05-08, 01:59 PM
Has any1 tried growing ice plant
Indoors?

I hear that it is a very excellent smoke. But never met anyone who grew it.
If it is a very good plant, is it a good grow for indoors? And has anyone had good experience with this bud?

Bitterfly
22-05-08, 02:08 PM
nirvana ice?

fuking delicious mate, i may even grow it again one day.

lovely squat plant with crowned colas and a very sweet flavour smoke:toke:

theinfected
22-05-08, 02:26 PM
Is it decent grow for indoors?
Or needed 2 grow outdoors

And if its the ame plant ur taking about, it rlly looks like an ice plant right? Same color as ice?

organix
22-05-08, 04:51 PM
Ice gets its name from the resin covering the buds, I think its northern lights crossed with widow and something else.

The female seeds team then added some blueberry but yo won't find this version in stock anywhere.

theinfected
22-05-08, 05:02 PM
yea take a loot

With Ice we have successfully attempted to bring quality and quantity together. Ice has ancestors of Afghani, a very special Skunk, Northern Light, and Shiva. An intense selection process of thousands of plants was used in finding this special mix. Ice flowers are richly covered in trychomes and have a dense consistency. Buds form along main branches and there is a high flower to leaf ratio. Fastastic for hydro and soil applications.

i researched it.. looks good.

organix
22-05-08, 05:06 PM
Yeah Nirvana white rhino is also another knockout smoke.:)

theinfected
22-05-08, 06:32 PM
yea maybe i should try growing this. it looks great. lol

lucky
04-06-08, 01:05 PM
i smoked ice in amsterdam and it knocked the fuck out of me but the 1 for me was hawaiian snow u can get this from green house seed company

Bitterfly
04-06-08, 02:09 PM
i smoked ice in amsterdam and it knocked the fuck out of me but the 1 for me was hawaiian snow u can get this from green house seed company

ive grown hawaiian snow, its a fuking killer mate :D

lucky
04-06-08, 05:01 PM
wots it like to grow

clevelandbwoy
05-06-08, 03:15 PM
I've got some ice seedlings at the moment, germed some last month but they were all males

CheeseGreen
05-06-08, 03:22 PM
I've got some ice seedlings at the moment, germed some last month but they were all males

Massivley unfortunate.

I had Ice in Amsterdam as well from a little place called Crush if i remember correctly. It did knock me the fuck out but when i'm in Amsterdam it's strain warfare so i never really know what has got me into the state i'm in. lol.