PDA

View Full Version : What Strains Do You Plan On Growing In The Future?

lala124
29-06-07, 05:40 PM
I think Im probably going to try bubbleberry next.

Bubblegum and Blueberry cross. Best of both worlds:guitar::harvest:.

Lala

LAL
29-06-07, 06:57 PM
man im not even kiddin ya, my next three are blueberry, bubblegum and great white shark,,, wat a cocktail that is gna be!!!!
im growin white rhino, lemon stinky and shiva atm!!!!!

lala124
29-06-07, 07:08 PM
How long till harvest on the Rhino? Id love a smoke report on that.

Bitterfly
30-06-07, 02:53 AM
Pukka seeds 'hyper active aka speed weed', 'abyss'and 'G13#1'

but not if this 'armaggedon x sirius' is a dissapointed!!

also thinking of dutch passions 'sky walker' and paradise seeds 'opium'

Mum
30-06-07, 12:56 PM
I've always fancied growing skywalker....

Blueberry (1st prize HTCC 2000, 3rd prize HTCC 2001) and Mazar (2nd prize HTCC 1999, 2nd prize High Life Cup 2002) are the two unbeatable Indicas in our seed collection. Skywalker is a hybrid product of a Mazar female and a Blueberry male.

The intention was to create one of the best Indica's in the world. The special Blueberry taste and aroma are combined in this hybrid, with the vigour and yield of Mazar. Blueberry characteristics such as “curling leaves”, slow initial growth, and bluish hues have disappeared in this hybrid, while taste, aroma (fruity and fresh), and the quality of the “high” are retained.

http://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/img/products/dutch_passion_skywalker_feminised.jpg

lkdj2003
30-06-07, 01:08 PM
White widow and bubblegum are on the top of my list of to do's. :weed:

LAL
30-06-07, 02:19 PM
sorry 4 the late reply.. ive got about 4 weeks left till the rhino are ready... but i will defo post a smoke report,,,, but 4 the time being heres a pic!!!!!!
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/DSC02000.JPG

m00n_un1t
04-07-07, 07:58 PM
Lemon Stinky, Lambsbread, NYCD, Jack Herer, Herijuana, Sweet Tooth #3, SSH, Blockhead, Grapefruit ....

Sappo
08-07-07, 07:58 PM
Im thinking of going for Mandala's Hashberry :)

lala124
08-07-07, 08:16 PM
Bubblegum, bubbleberry, jack herrer, nyc deisel and more.

Ragman
08-07-07, 09:07 PM
I would really love to grow some NYC Diesel or Bubblegum, im dribbling at the thought :)

lkdj2003
08-07-07, 09:15 PM
I would really love to grow some NYC Diesel or Bubblegum, im dribbling at the thought :)

Yum yum great taste there mate. I've heard nothing but great results on both strains but more with the NYC Diesel. :stoned-smilie:

Bubblegum is on my list along with white widow. :smokie:

blurry-vision
08-07-07, 10:12 PM
I have loads I wanna grow lol, but Chronic is one I fancy also White Widow, NYC and Bubbleberry..:weed:

Blueberryog
09-07-07, 12:59 AM
Blueberry, Lemon stinky, StrawberryCough, Mazar and probably Jack Herrer. Its depressing really, living in america no name brands, just made up shit...oh well. :(

slim_tim
09-07-07, 01:08 AM
Purple Widow, Durban poisin :D

Dr Benway
09-07-07, 05:22 PM
All of them.

Got some black widow (blueberryxwhite widowxbig budxsomething else) and mad mullah from Percy Breed Seeds in the fridge to be germed soon.

But G13xDiesel will be the next thing I buy.

blue widow
09-07-07, 05:44 PM
stinkys, fat russians heheh, and after that, thinking of bubbleberry as i love both thise strains aswell, for those who want to grow bubblegum, i would reccomend it (serious seeds) , i still have 4 seeds left now i think of it hehe, aye go for it guys and girls, youse will be glad youse did!!

Jameo
10-07-07, 08:32 PM
I got some lemon stinky and Mawi gold lined up, plus a couple of more clones from my ak-47 :)

AyiaNapa
10-07-07, 11:28 PM
dam its going to be to hard to choose !

leaning towards 'AK' or 'Satori' i perticually like the desciption of the Satori

"High:
A clear, cerebral high and strong potency supports your mental concentration and creativity if required; expansive feeling at sides of the head; inspiring; stimulating.

Medical Use:
Satori shows her therapeutic potential in relieving depression and anxiety."

mister.e
14-07-07, 05:33 PM
id love to gow some

mindbender
strawberry cough
durban poison
great white shark
fat russian

but first im going to try chronic and i have some trnce germing at the mo:)

Bitterfly
14-07-07, 05:36 PM
id love to gow some

mindbender
strawberry cough
durban poison
great white shark
fat russian

but first im going to try chronic and i have some trnce germing at the mo:)

damn yeah gonna have to do that strawberry cough at some point!

mister.e
14-07-07, 05:40 PM
yeah id say it would be nice, they were doing a promotion a while back in a head shop that just opened in dublin, they were selling seeds cheap i think 25 euro for strawberry cough, i didnt have the money that week, when i went back thye had gone up to full whack:(

Muller
02-07-09, 04:08 PM
Im happy with my mix bag of randomites, all coming from some stinky as weed, some meadoka, and some really porly grown stuff. The really porly grown stuff will be my project when I get me 250w cfl's, ordering them next thursday and can't wait! Gunna see if I can get that shit weed to turn out half decent. The bud I got the seeds from looked like it had no crystals on it,
really dry/burnt and browny green in colour and obviously been pollinated quite bad, as I got 21 seeds from a henry the 8th.
Peace and happy token!

Bitterfly
02-07-09, 05:36 PM
Im happy with my mix bag of randomites, all coming from some stinky as weed, some meadoka, and some really porly grown stuff. The really porly grown stuff will be my project when I get me 250w cfl's, ordering them next thursday and can't wait! Gunna see if I can get that shit weed to turn out half decent. The bud I got the seeds from looked like it had no crystals on it,
really dry/burnt and browny green in colour and obviously been pollinated quite bad, as I got 21 seeds from a henry the 8th.
Peace and happy token!

if i were you mate i wouldnt bother growing shit bagseed, you could waste three months only to be dissapointed!! but i understand why you want to

there are so many good strains out there at affordable prices, life is too short to grow shit strains!!

Muller
02-07-09, 06:28 PM
if i were you mate i wouldnt bother growing shit bagseed, you could waste three months only to be dissapointed!! but i understand why you want to

there are so many good strains out there at affordable prices, life is too short to grow shit strains!!

Thanks for the advise Bitterfly. Ill keep the one I got and see how it turns out? but When I get my lights some time next week, I was thinking of getting the Lowrider Mix.

The_Hunter
02-07-09, 06:45 PM
i would love to grow
Full Moon
Lowlife Ak47 x Auto Hindu Kush Automatic
AK47 Autoflowering
Lowryder #2
Master Kush - growing soon!
Early Durban
Northern Light
Hash Passion

Steptoe
02-07-09, 07:28 PM
My next grow will be another disaster! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

But it will be:
Early Durban
Hash Passion
Swazi Skunk
Grown and harvested just in time for christmas hopefully!

And after that F1 Malonica.

The Angry Pirate
03-07-09, 12:28 AM
always wanted to try afghan kush.
..or alabama kush for any harold and kumar fans?

Toking-24-7
04-07-09, 03:27 PM
Got some Aurora Indica and bagseed on the go atm, next strains I've been looking into are Nothern Lights, Lemon Skunk and BigBud.

John Smith
04-07-09, 03:37 PM
For outdoors next year I'm gonna try for:

Durban Poison (DP non hybridized)
Mazar-i-sharif

and Indoors when I get round to it hopefully:

Sensi Star (and grow purely for seed)

lets be honest though, the odds of picking a shit strain nowadays is getting smaller by the day.

blurry-vision
04-07-09, 03:52 PM
Just started some DNA Sharksbreath's which I am looking forwards too, not sure what's next maybe some Chronic by serious seeds. I need to do that one.

man100
04-07-09, 03:56 PM
next year outdoors will also be durban poison. if i can ever sort a grow room out hav always wanted to grow kali mist.

stoneroz
04-07-09, 04:05 PM
Hmmm, next on my list is: I'm leanin towards the brand new strain, super grapefruit, by crazy x
then bubblegum by serious seeds
and trainwreck by crazy X
BTW, I'm not tryin to promote crazy x, you just don't get the same quality for the price with other strains, IMO

blurry-vision
04-07-09, 04:11 PM
Yeah I would like to do Lemon Stinkys if they come back. Does anyone know if there coming back anytime soon ? :harvest:

stoneroz
04-07-09, 05:39 PM
Yeah I would like to do Lemon Stinkys if they come back. Does anyone know if there coming back anytime soon ? :harvest:

dude, have a look in the enquiries section, there's a thread on their comeback, if I recall its a month or so away.

ditrod
04-07-09, 05:53 PM
ICE CREAM, already made a thread about this strain but anything you guys can say might help so feel free :)

The_Ganja_Farmer
04-07-09, 05:53 PM
Well i was gonna grow some Chiesel but ive just bin round to me mates to pick up some cheap baccy and hes just given me 6 white widow beans so i reckon i mite try them :D

Lemon stinkies def on my list when they come back

ditrod
04-07-09, 05:55 PM
[QUOTE=Steptoe;174311]My next grow will be another disaster! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:D thats funny, u cant be that bad!

Tripples
04-07-09, 08:48 PM
These are some of the seeds in my fridge waiting for germination

Kali Most
BubbleGumbo
Pollen Check
Dr Poison Myst3y
SSH f2
Lavender G13Haze x Chronic (won in youtube comp on here )
Mr Nice Dreamtime
Sour Diesel IBL
White Diesel
Oriental Express
Magic Merlin
The Pure (Skunk No1)
About 40 Fem Blueberry seeds

Muller
05-07-09, 12:46 PM
Im looking for a good Auto flowerer. One that produces a good yield and has a high thc content. Any suggestions welcome?
peace

ditrod
05-07-09, 12:53 PM
dont think any autos have a good yield, prob half oz at most, AK 47 is quite potent ive heard

The_Hunter
05-07-09, 01:03 PM
Im looking for a good Auto flowerer. One that produces a good yield and has a high thc content. Any suggestions welcome?
peace

auto ak

30g per plant is very common

thats pushing it i think

cheddarBOB
15-04-11, 11:41 PM
Nebula I think ..haven't smoked any for a few years but it's pukka