PDA

View Full Version : Iranian Short Season

Quang
12-11-10, 06:17 PM
Iranian Short Season
I'm after this strain , anybody know the breeder or where i'll get them magic bean's .
Or any info at all appreciated , thank's all .

Master Poet
12-11-10, 06:23 PM
Iranian Short Season
I'm after this strain , anybody know the breeder or where i'll get them magic bean's .
Or any info at all appreciated , thank's all .

Have found a place that does some Iranian strains but not that particular one

Quang
12-11-10, 07:03 PM
Thank's Poet it's the automatic i'm after , looking for a nice male to cross or a feamale to try C silver .
Been told this is it for next year's GG , read it's a cross of endless sky from Dr Greenthumb's .

Master Poet
12-11-10, 07:04 PM
Thank's Poet it's the automatic i'm after , looking for a nice male to cross or a feamale to try C silver .
Been told this is it for next year's GG , read it's a cross of endless sky from Dr Greenthumb's .

I know its auto and as you have said, Dr Greenthumb usually has them. I have the link to his website if you need it.

bud_alzir
12-11-10, 07:09 PM
hi quang answered your own question i think bud try there all the best:)

Quang
12-11-10, 07:12 PM
hi quang answered your own question i think bud try there all the best:)

Cheer's thank you both kindly . I'm good poet got the Doctor's site here . Ta .

mickrick
15-11-10, 01:13 PM
*link removed.. if you know it will, why post it..?*

if link gets deleted try dr greemthumb
, im still looking for the regulars..

mick

Quang
15-11-10, 01:46 PM
im still looking for the regulars..

mick
What about experementing with C Silver on a feminised mick ? Or pollinate ??
Read shot season's not avail any more but ira auto flower feminised will be done in 90 day's or june to sept outdoor .
Was also reading chemdawg's thread and there seem's to be a problem with him proving there actually his let alone grown at 45 Nth .

mickrick
15-11-10, 06:51 PM
*link removed.. if you know it will, why post it..?*

mick

cos i can man..

Quang
15-11-10, 10:23 PM
cos i can man..
lol
Yeah what about crossing Ira with a lowrider M .
https://www.thctalk.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8_23&products_id=122
"All plants will begin to flower at 3-4 weeks and will finish in 8 weeks from seed"

Eggbox
15-11-10, 10:29 PM
cos i can man..

Well if you make a habit of wasting mods time it won't be long before you can't, man :p

Master Poet
15-11-10, 10:35 PM
Well if you make a habit of wasting mods time it won't be long before you can't, man :p

http://andersonpost.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/NiceOneKarl.jpg

:D

Eggbox
15-11-10, 10:54 PM
Pfftt, Eggbox the volunteer communist? If that's what I am to you then I'll hang up my pink hammer and join the minions :laugh:

Master Poet
16-11-10, 08:20 AM
Pfftt, Eggbox the volunteer communist? If that's what I am to you then I'll hang up my pink hammer and join the minions :laugh:

Eggy, just having a little fun with you mate, don't take it to heart or I might have to go on the offensive, and you know what that means. :D

Eggbox
16-11-10, 10:28 AM
Yessir.

Sorry, sir. :bong:

;)

Quang
16-11-10, 10:33 AM
don't take it to heart or I might have to go on the offensive, and you know what that means. :D

You'll get Banned ?

Master Poet
16-11-10, 10:37 AM
You'll get Banned ?

Naaaa, Eggy wouldn't do that to me.......

Would you Eggy? :D

Eggbox
16-11-10, 10:42 AM
Not unless you caught me in a reaaallllyyy bad mood :laugh: But that'd be hard as I'm rarely in a bad mood :)

Depends, if someone paid me enough*looks at Nameless* lol

Quang
16-11-10, 10:45 AM
Naaaa, Eggy wouldn't do that to me.

Yes nobody is unbannable , well maybe ragman but i think he own's the shop ..
That pic made me laugh thank's buddy .

mickrick
16-11-10, 01:58 PM

just keeping ya on ya toe's egg'man..:yeah mate:lol besides you where the only person on line, not like you were run off ya feet..
earn ya keep and quit wingeing..j/k

mick.

Eggbox
16-11-10, 07:09 PM
just keeping ya on ya toe's egg'man..:yeah mate:lol besides you where the only person on line, not like you were run off ya feet..
earn ya keep and quit wingeing..j/k

mick.

Lol!

I was trying to catch up with the huge amount of PM's I have actually so was rather rushed :p I was also at work and modding here on my phone. That's how I somehow managed to edit your post without an "edited by:" tag(will need to remember that one, lol) :laugh:

Quang
24-11-10, 03:14 PM
Im still looking for the regulars..

mick
Seem's these feminised will/could be male , a 10% chance i read .
Would you breed with that ?

Lazy Lacy
30-11-10, 09:02 PM
Found you a short Iranian one Lolz :stoned-smilie:

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfSI8gtlJ68gWuv8tHzTU6_49U3eFF0 OoKsZUvLDJoHGTLqBN2kw

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSG8RT4VCkOv_nynhZhBH-AmjOOyEIc7_lN9Fz8cbopaKXWolrWxg

mickrick
30-11-10, 09:08 PM
Seem's these feminised will/could be male , a 10% chance i read .
Would you breed with that ?

i would indeed nothing wrong with that imo.. wish i could get confirmation they would finish in time here..
is that guy from mayo still about..

Quang
30-11-10, 09:11 PM
Nope , he's full of it from what i can gather ..
Look's like he'z working for the doctor .
Rember i gava ya some feminised that were all male !!
Needing to sort this out for the season .

Quang
02-12-10, 09:58 PM
Done ordered , Ira autos in the post }
Hoping for a male or a hermie from these feminised . lol.
We'll see if chemdawg is talking shit or what i only live 50 miles from him , we'll go find him if so .
~
Looking for a cross for it , needing something either auto or an early , crossing back to endless sky ?
I like the sound of hash passion from seedman , indica landrace done in a quoted 7 week's flower.
Want a good yeilding auto to cross it with anybody got any recomendation's/suggestion's .
MUST be regular seed's only , thank's ?