PDA

View Full Version : Wow! Nirvana seed bank is stealth...

RollD
14-12-10, 07:32 PM
Enough said, I got my seeds in today ripped open the packaging and found something other then what I was hoping for. I'm not giving away the secret what they use but it bogled my mind until I opened it to see the seeds safetly stashed away from human sight.

RollD
14-12-10, 07:34 PM
I'll tell you I'll never be "iffy" when it comes to buying seeds from them again.

Mikee B-igBud$$$
14-12-10, 07:37 PM
I'll tell you I'll never be "iffy" when it comes to buying seeds from them again.

they dont fuck about lol any idea when the'll be bringing some new autos in?they stopped all of them due to them not flowering.

RollD
14-12-10, 10:00 PM
Haven't heard anything about them.. I ordered in femonized aurora indica.

rareness
21-01-11, 09:59 AM
such a teaser thread ill have to check out there strains and see what there doing :smokie:

StonedAsFuck
21-01-11, 05:36 PM
bought some from pic'n'mix and they are usin blank dvd cases to stash the seeds inside??

Ariadne
22-01-11, 03:39 AM
I like Nirvana's packaging too though when you've received a few like that you start wondering what the hell to do with them once they're empty. My favourite stealth packaging is a nice wee brochure from another place with space carved in the pages to house the seeds. Even if you open the catalogue you can't see them until you start looking.

WastedYouth
22-01-11, 04:12 AM
bought some from pic'n'mix and they are usin blank dvd cases to stash the seeds inside??

When ive ordered from them, they always turn up just stuffed in a jiffy bag? This a new thing they doing?

relto
22-01-11, 04:34 AM
When ive ordered from them, they always turn up just stuffed in a jiffy bag? This a new thing they doing?

yip my seeds are stuffed in a jiffy bag 2

StonedAsFuck
22-01-11, 03:26 PM

i must be special :D

relto
22-01-11, 09:22 PM
i must be special :D

but i did get 4 free seeds 2x special-k and 2x super silver cheese :leaf: :stoned-smilie:

RollD
24-01-11, 11:42 PM
Well I live in Canada and I'll spill the beans, mine showed up in the mailbox as a sample of mints. I opened the container and lifted the insert out and there they were with the mints in tiny dime bags

cough
24-01-11, 11:51 PM
I bet you went "potty"didn't ya lol

Up_in_smoke
25-01-11, 12:08 AM
they dont fuck about lol any idea when the'll be bringing some new autos in?they stopped all of them due to them not flowering.

I had one of those beans, a mate gave it me. Told me it was an auto bubbalicious.
Well so far that auto has grown up to about 4-5 weeks, had cuttings taken, those cuttings then brought up for another 5 weeks ish. So now they're roughly 10 weeks old and no sign of any flowers yet, lol. A few pre flower looking parts. Its cool though, it was what I was hoping for, i'd read the reports.
Flipping to 12/12 in a couple more weeks.

J420
25-01-11, 12:31 AM

No its pretty old at least two years, both my times I have ordered from them they have been in dvd cases.

Bud Grauer
27-01-12, 11:03 PM
Out of seven orders:

kaya gold - 5/10 germination

AK48 9/10 fermination
Super skunk 5/10 germination

Bubbleicious - not germinated yet

Ice - never arrived, Nirvana ignores all e-mails

chrystal - never arrived, Nirvana ignores all e-mails

northern lights - never arrived, Nirvana ignores all e-mails

Nirvana ripped me off about $95

Bud Lightyear
28-01-12, 08:50 PM
Kin hell thats not good dude, i know a few on here knock GHS orderd 5 fem Big Buddha cheese on Thursday, arrived Friday recorded delivery all 5 popped today.
ordered 5 fem exodus cheese + some free seeds last night from SOS got conformation email this morning with royal mail tracking number happy days alls good.

white widow ganja
22-03-12, 04:58 PM
I got mine in a green pair of gardening gloves lol, didnt smell to great tho :)

C21H30O2
22-03-12, 06:10 PM
i orded 10 beans from herbies none germed they exploded quite literrly 3 didnt which are growing fine... i told herbies they gave the good old souvenir trip (grats guys you lost a customer) told nrivana threw thereportal spoke to some one got 7.50 voucher and 20 beans of the tipe that exploded any way :) messed my grow diary up but tbh 20 free beans is good :P i have geremd one and that has not exploded either

obiwan
22-03-12, 06:19 PM

ello ello ello whats going on er then Shsssssssssssssssssssh lol:)