PDA

View Full Version : cannamancan's orig

alwaystoned_1
24-12-10, 07:25 PM
Link to grow diary:http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?31742-Cannamancans-1st-grow-diary-(8xorig)

Strain and seedbank: orig indica sativa hybrid

Numbers of grows or years growing: dont know

Grow Equipment, Location & Style: 8 plants in 20litre pots under 2 600w hps topped

Nutes/Feed:?

Weeks of veg:2

Weeks of flower: 8

Colour of thrichs at time of harvest:?

Wet yield: ?

Drying time: 4 days

Dry Yield: 30oz 25g

Curing time:none

Bud Density 6/10

Bud Appearance nice light green bud covered in thc

Grindability 9/10: fluffs up when grinded

Smell in veg ?/10:

Smell in flower ?/10:

Smell after curing 10/10: stinks when i walked through door with it misses complained that i stunk always a good sign lol

Smell of smoke 8/10: pure spliff

Taste 10/10: very nice

The High 9/10: nice heady high gets you wanting to do stuff

Length of buzz 10/10:well smoked the pure spliff over a hour and half ago still stoned

Good comments: overall a nice smoke a smell unlike any strain ive grown

Bad Comments: newt bad to say really

General Comments: a nice strain wouldnt mind growing some myself

katy
24-12-10, 08:48 PM
???

just had a bong, maybe its me

cough
24-12-10, 09:16 PM
no i think it's me

alwaystoned_1
24-12-10, 09:23 PM
no its me lol summat up with the report?

CockRoach
24-12-10, 09:41 PM
wts
that means... what the shizz?

gr33nfingers
24-12-10, 09:54 PM
Link to grow diary:http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?31742-Cannamancans-1st-grow-diary-(8xorig)

General Comments: a nice strain wouldnt mind growing some myself

Huh lol??????

The Lost Soul
24-12-10, 09:55 PM
Strange.....

CockRoach
24-12-10, 09:57 PM
no more baileys for alwaystoned....

alwaystoned_1
24-12-10, 10:01 PM
whats up with the smoke report dont seem to be getting what you's are on about

The Lost Soul
24-12-10, 10:03 PM
If i'm not mistaken, your name isn't Cannamancan.
I think i'll do a smoke report for Dekay.

alwaystoned_1
24-12-10, 10:05 PM
well canamancan sorted me some of his bud and asked if id do a smoke report

gr33nfingers
24-12-10, 10:05 PM
ahaaaaaa that now makes sense :D

alwaystoned_1
24-12-10, 10:07 PM
did you's think i was making a smoke report for summat i aint smoked lol
was thrashing my head thinking why all the dodgy comments lol

The Lost Soul
24-12-10, 10:08 PM
Apologies for the sceptical reply Aways mate.
Cheers

cannamancan
24-12-10, 11:12 PM
Yeah peeps I can only do a vape report & that's not what u guys want , u want to knOw what happens after u shmoke some, but also the reason u want to know is to see if u fancy growing it and it's a local strain so u can't .
So u have seen it grown and now know wot it smokes like.

If u want I'll do a vape report ?

Cheers alwaystoned , that's what everyfucker else says about it but as soon as I put some in my volc I just go in a world of my own , its almost trippy like so I've had to revert back to my iolite until I get used to it lol , for some reason my iolite just makes me feel amazing no matter what I put init ATM .

Right I'm going for a browse of the forum listening to ma tunes stoned as fuck .

CockRoach
25-12-10, 03:49 AM
ok i get it now (bloody fanny vapers lol)

Canna cant you roll a pure joint/pipe/bong? just for the report? cmon man lol if not then i reckon that you should do a new report and you fill in the bits related to the growth and use alwaystoned's smoke related ratings/comments in this thread to make up one super detailed report (done by you and name always as the smoker if need be) and the mods can delete this one/

just shmoke a feckin bong man its xmas!! and ya messin with the reports' mojo! and thats just bloody rude tbh. all ya need is one blue rizla and some bud - 4get the fag - just this once pretend the vapes broketed.

Bobby Digital
25-12-10, 09:23 AM
dont lower your standards for anyone cannaman, especially cock lol

cannamancan
25-12-10, 11:40 AM
ok i get it now (bloody fanny vapers lol)

Canna cant you roll a pure joint/pipe/bong? just for the report? cmon man lol if not then i reckon that you should do a new report and you fill in the bits related to the growth and use alwaystoned's smoke related ratings/comments in this thread to make up one super detailed report (done by you and name always as the smoker if need be) and the mods can delete this one/

just shmoke a feckin bong man its xmas!! and ya messin with the reports' mojo! and thats just bloody rude tbh. all ya need is one blue rizla and some bud - 4get the fag - just this once pretend the vapes broketed.

WTF wr u doing up at that time cock, waiting for Santa? U bloody smoke pusher u !

CockRoach
25-12-10, 04:32 PM
WTF wr u doing up at that time cock, waiting for Santa? U bloody smoke pusher u !

dont deflect from the issue here you charlatan!! and santa always drops off at mine mid delivery for a booster :p

anyway you ganna roll a feckin joint then or what? always one fuckin akward bastard innit lol

Bobby Digital
25-12-10, 05:47 PM
WTF wr u doing up at that time cock, waiting for Santa?

i thought santa was cock or was cock santa hmmm

CockRoach
25-12-10, 05:50 PM
naa im just the snowman lol

Bobby Digital
25-12-10, 06:01 PM
bring me some snow then lol

CockRoach
25-12-10, 06:05 PM
sorry man santa is done with the parcels this year......be good boy tho and next year ya never know :p

massivemick
27-12-10, 08:07 AM
Cock if canna man had a bong... I doubt we would see him again
Good report alwaystoned

CockRoach
30-12-10, 12:03 AM
one small blue rizla - no fag - i mean cmon!! for the sake of future reports cannaman! see sense and toke a feckin one pot will ya..its not gonna kill ya is it mate :) and if it does what better way to go out?

30 odd oz and hes gonna vape it all

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_JIQCq8dc9rY/RxTNXusMqQI/AAAAAAAABe0/ds9Np0Hn9FI/s400/orly.jpg

cannamancan
30-12-10, 12:25 AM
no , ma birds gonna smoke most of it im gonna vape wot i get left with really , im still and will be for a while trying to get through a load of superskunk that me and a mate did at his house , also im asthmatic and promised myself i wouldnt smoke anything ever again hence spending nearly £400 on vapourisers in 10 months .
ill do u a vape report when its cured for a few weeks but i cant do smoke mate sorry , but i can fill in the ?????s on alwaystoned smoke report and then u will have a full report.

CockRoach
30-12-10, 12:29 AM
Ok dont smoke then lol i dont want ya to die or nuffin :)
yeah fill em in man sounds good to me, great idea by the way :p