PDA

View Full Version : Quiting tobacco smoking

rareness
27-12-10, 05:16 AM
Over christmas ive been ill for about 7 days (and counting) , during this time ive not smoked at all due to a very sore throat (some flue bug going around atm). Anyway because I have been this long without tobacco I have decided to try and stop smoking. Right now I have 7 days under my belt and dont even want a cig cause I know one would make me instantly sick.

So heres my dilema:
In the U.K alot of people smoke joints with tobacco (to help it burn) usually about half a cig is used per joint.

Now I would love to be lavish enough to be smoking pure weed but right now im still a amature grower and im only doing a single plant at once for now. I cannot afford to smoke pure weed in spliffs , but I want something I can smoke casually with round my freinds houses while they all enjoy there joints.

I seen a video on youtube called "the one gram challenge" and I was like wtf?? 1 gram is fuck all , its a 10 at street prices! But these boys smoked it for about 30 minutes and was both visably fucked up.

But these guys was using a vapurizer called the "Silver Surfer" and as they post videos of themselves smoking everyday (the shows called "tokin daily" lol) im guessing there no light weights and also that weed there smoking is probly alot better quality than the crap we get on the streets:

(Part one of 5)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8Sh-Yvs73U

Im seriously thinking of getting one of these , there like £250 but I would save that in a few months if a gram last two people for 5 youtube videos! The problem is they need to be plugged in , so not really something I can go round a freinds house (who has children) and smoke in his house. We always smoke outside.

So can you guys suggest any bongs/pipes/vapes for smoking pure weed casually and do you have any opinions on the silver surfer?

Note: I dont want a huge thing that im going to have to carry a bag for!

cough
27-12-10, 09:04 AM
after 7 days you have physically de toxed from nicotine,now it's mind over matter

you can get a pipe for a fiver

thunderfeck
31-12-10, 01:17 AM
i recently did the exact same thing as you mate after a operation on my nose which meant i couldnt smoke for two weeks.
i have actually found i smoke alot less now that i smoke without fags, because i would never smoke a fag before and just a splif when i needed one...if you get me. also you can put a spliffs worth in a single skinner still and smoke a pure joint , which i do now. been about 4 weeks since i had a fag now good luck hope you succeed mate!!!

thunderfeck
31-12-10, 01:18 AM
and about the vaporiser...i have had one for almost a year now- only a cheap one too (it cost me about 35 quid off ebay) and it certainly does the job. i put .2 or less in a bowl and it gets you blazed

topyramid
02-01-11, 10:40 AM
Or grow your own tobacco, this way there will be no addictive or harmful chemicals in it.

on1879
07-01-11, 01:05 AM
Growing your own tobacco is the easy part.

Curing it so it's smokable is the hard part. It takes ages and is really easy to get wrong.