PDA

View Full Version : Leafys 2011 greenhouse grow 2011

Pages : [1] 2

leafy
05-01-11, 08:52 PM
Some people will may be wonder why i have started this but its because im gonna show everything that goes into my greenhouse grows and work starts now lol.

I gotta pick a strain and after a lot of thinking ive decided to go with purple maroc. Its a cross of two early finishing outdoor strains supposedly so hopefully ill be able to produce one fukin belter of a plant in a 8 x 6 greenhouse :)

I have order 4 female seeds from a company called female seeds i think lol, will check and report back with pics when they turn up. Anyway i have to grow these out to make sure i have a nice none hermi female to clone for my greenhouse grow.

Some might wonder why i dont just do from seed but if i do it from seed and grow it all spring and summer and it goes hermi i wont b happy lol. The only slight problem is the plants are not that great indoors but i have a mate who is gonna grow them out for me :) Ill just get a perfect clone from the best plant out of the 4.

Sooo basicly the start of this diary will be gettin my seeds, flowering them out and finding the best one to do in greenhouse, if i dont start now i wont have time to plant my cutting at end of april.

Peace people and im hoping to make this diary a belter, will show everything i do with pics and also try keep it short and too the point, peace leafy.

grosom
05-01-11, 09:14 PM
Nice one Leafey sounds great i'm subbed.
By the way do you still hav the arsehole neighbours cause you wouldn't want a repeat of last time mate F.kn eastern euros.
Anyway good luck with everything and i'll be waching with great enthusiasm.:xmas:

leafy
09-01-11, 10:57 AM
Things sorted with neighbours mate, hopefully they will b gone by then but it's not a issue any more lol can't really say much more lol. The plan is to hav it flowered and finished before end of sept :)

My 4 female purple maroc seeds hav turned up, I forgot to get a picture of the pack grr but iv got em sittin in a glass of water as we speak and 2 of them hav split already :)

Soo once there above the soil I'll show pics. Remember I'm just looking for best female out of the 4 to take a clone from. Good news is my friend has said I can show pics of them while being flowered out inside. BUT u gotta remem that they are not meant for indoors and they even say they can become bit untrainable indoors. It's fine tho I just want a nice non hermi female :) peace people and thanks for subbin mate :) leafy

cannamancan
09-01-11, 11:19 AM
Good choice mate , I think I'm gonna do some of these aswell as some ferisian dew , I'm intreaged in to what u have done to ur neighbours lol.

Purple Maroc Seeds*is Female Seeds specially inbred feminised Moroccan strain

Purple Maroc
Purple Maroc*has been intensively bred from original Morrocan Ketama genetics by Female Seeds. It is an early maturing outdoor/greenhouse sativa with high THC resin production. Maroc (Moroccan) is perfect for both outdoor and greenhouse cultivation. After about 8 weeks of vegetative growth it is ready to start flowering by the middle of July. Maroc produces long , slender buds with an open structure that is very mould resistant. Although the genuine Ketama taste requires the "terroir" of Morocco to be fully realised this cannabis variety developes its own delicious unique flavour elsewhere with different climates and soils - an extremely aromatic smoke. This plant becomes rather an unreliable strain indoors as it is specially bred for outdoor cultivation.

Purple Maroc specifics:
Environment: Outdoors/Greenhouse
Cannabis genetics: Ketama (Moroccan)
Variety: 95% cannabis sativa
Flowering: 8 weeks
Harvest: Middle September outdoors northern hemisphere
Characteristics: Heavy outdoor resin producer
Seeds in pack: Available in packs of 4 and 10 seeds
Variability: 2
Female Seeds Puple Maroc

Anyway I'm watchin this en. Good look with the fems mate.

leafy
09-01-11, 09:01 PM
Thanks for that canna :) Yea im gonna clone the life out of my best female for outdoors this season mate and do a gorrilla grow aswell :)

All purple morroccon tho, this year just keeping things simple and with somat that is meant to be reliable and early finishing. Suppose we will find out what there like indoors anyway first hehe. ohh and they all split in water and have all been potted up into little tiny pots with seed soil in. Just waiting till there above ground and will show pics. There only getting a very short veg before being flowered out indoors at my friends. Peace leafy

Mr ukthc
09-01-11, 09:34 PM
Well i'm going to watch this one with great intrest as I am gona invest
in a green house this year.
It was your last green house venture that made my mind up to get 1.
Thanks for that.
I think I am gona go for the same strain as you also as I trust you know
what your doing.
Thanks for that too..lol

leafy
09-01-11, 09:41 PM
yea go for it mr uk :) it should be good strain, its made for outdoors, it actually says it can b unpredictable indoors but suppose we will soon find out hehe. As long as i get a load of cuts from best female ill be happy :)

My greenhouse has panels out at minute and doors, wind has blasted it to bits lol, gonna start sorting it out in next couple of weeks and ill start sorting my soil out. Ill show pics of everything i do for this grow. For now its finding my female strain. Im not growing from seed due to fact it could b hermy or male even and id kill meself after growing it all spring lol. Peace people leafy

dekay
09-01-11, 10:21 PM
Look forward to this one mate, im in for the long ride.;)

Mr ukthc
10-01-11, 12:24 PM
£14.99 for a pack of 4 seeds
as soon as I get paid i'm on the case like magnam p.I

Bubbla
10-01-11, 03:41 PM
£14.99 for a pack of 4 seeds
as soon as I get paid i'm on the case like magnam p.I

Good luck...Everyone is ordering them & stocks are low...

There should be more available in a few weeks

This always happens at this time of year, in fact you can tell what sort of outdoor plants are being grown because they're generally the ones out of stock this early in the year. Female Seeds have a new outdoor strain coming out & it's an outdoor grapefruit, but the seeds are still ripening off....

leafy
10-01-11, 03:47 PM
Cheers dekay :) this is only journal ill be keeping since indoor growing has been put on hold. The black lemon i have is last plant im growing indoors and just gonna show odd pic for u in there really. Soooo this diary is my baby and home for this year lol.

Hoping the 4 marocs are gonna pop heads up soon then i can take em to my mate up rd lol, he gonna put them in with some dutch passion berrys he doing. Peace people anyway leafy

ohh and mruk.. go for it mate i reckon they will seel out come spring :)

bud_alzir
10-01-11, 04:21 PM
hi leafy female seeds nl never had a seed fail yet they actually put extra seeds in last years easy sativa as there germ test batch was only 90%+ and they prefer 95%+ but had to release(around may) them or everyone missed the boat so to speak everyone sprouted in my case. good move on the cutting front well worth the effort imo i like the vanilla taste of her too very tasty. they finished mid oct for me and should be about same time for you if not before.heres hoping for a successful stress free run for 2011 bud.all the best:) ps oh and not a hermie in sight never found one male flower on the lot of them

leafy
10-01-11, 07:01 PM
hi leafy femle seeds nl never had a seed fail yet they actually put extra seeds in last years easy sativa as there germ test batch was only 90%+ and they prefer 95%+ but had to release(around may) them or everyone missed the boat so to speak everyone sprouted in my case. good move on the cutting front well worth the effort imo i like the vanilla taste of her too very tasty. they finished mid oct for me and should be about same time for you if not before.heres hoping for a successful stress free run for 2011 bud.all the best:) ps oh and not a hermie in sight never found one male flower on the lot of them

What purple marocs finished then mid oct? I cant see that or i hope not, it says mid september so i was thinking mayb end of sept, do u mean norther lights? I see u put female seeds nl? Anyway ill see how they get on indoors first and get nice female :)

Thanks for dropping in lads, im hopin they will be above soil tomoz or day after, then ill get some pics of the 4 and ill take pics of what my greenhouse looks like now lmao it aint pretty lol. Thanks for info aswell bubla and bud :) peace leafy

cannamancan
10-01-11, 07:25 PM
In this thread m8 there's a guy (rjarja) who has done them in a place that has a shorter flowering time than we do in the uk mate.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?36431-my-outdoor-thoughts-for-2011

leafy
10-01-11, 07:50 PM
Am i going nuts or somat, but i cant find anywere in that thread about anyone growing purple maroc, thought it had only just been crossed? i must just b slow or somat lol. Orrr mayb im too stoned and im missing somat, raji says he has grew dp blueberry? Good thread tho lol. Thanks canna buddy :) leafy

bud_alzir
10-01-11, 08:02 PM
Am i going nuts or somat, but i cant find anywere in that thread about anyone growing purple maroc, thought it had only just been crossed? i must just b slow or somat lol. Orrr mayb im too stoned and im missing somat, raji says he has grew dp blueberry? Good thread tho lol. Thanks canna buddy :) leafy

hi leafy i grew them last year.so it's too stoned lol. but yes they were released last year and there called female seeds nl.the nl meaning holland. you will be hard pushed to find anything earlier imo well you can actually but there potency is piss poor so a waste of time and effort imo heres a pic of purple maroc to avoid any confusion.all the best:)

bud_alzir
10-01-11, 08:13 PM
hi leafy i think cannamancan as been at that vaporiser again lol.think he is getting purple maroc and bluberry mixed up as stoners do lol.cannamancan put down the volcano and step away from the pc ya too wrecked.j/k pmsl:stoned-smilie:

cannamancan
10-01-11, 09:05 PM

Sorry mate I got mixed up , excuse: I'm comming down off ghe flu and have been busy and got mixed up with the dj short blueberry post when I flicked through.:sorry:

afriendinneed
11-01-11, 07:26 PM
Good luck with this grow leafy. The early bird and all that ..

leafy
11-01-11, 08:47 PM
Bud... thanks for clearing that up mate :) That picture u posted is exactly the same as the one i have :) The good news is all of them are above ground, just and ill show pics of my four girls in next day or two. Cheers mate thanks for being on board :)

Canna... ha kno worries at all mate, was interesting thread anyway :) Cheers for droppin in mate :) ps.... love the profile pic makes me giggle lol

Afin.. thanks for your presence mate :) Yes im off to a early start this year. Im gonna stick with this one strain find the quickest nicest female and clone life out of her for this season. I cant take kno risks with the greenhouse girl this year, i paid price last year for trying to grow my jack lol. Thanks mate for droppin in :)

As i said early all 4 maroc are above ground only just and im only gonna giv a really short veg then there off to my mates flower room. As soon as there big enougth to whip couple cuts from each one they will be flowered out. Then ill pick wich female i like best after smoking and observing and grow a mother from that set of cuts. This mother will be used for clones for this spring :) I hope people realise why im starting so early lol.

Thanks everyone fro droppin in leafy

jonathan
20-01-11, 05:26 PM
will be following this all the way through, hope you get a good result this year m8, and i hope that bastard eastern europeans leg that got spaded got infected and had to have it removed lol subbed. peace. J

dazed-n-confuzed
20-01-11, 11:30 PM
I'm subbed in this one Leafy mate, can't wait! Always find your grows very entertaining!

leafy
21-01-11, 12:25 AM
Cheers lads, hopefully will have this big girl finished earlyier this year and im hoping for few nice autos aswell. Im gonna be collecting autos to be done in my greenhouse when my big girl is in veg. leafy

leafy
21-01-11, 02:00 AM
My 4 female purple marocs.....

just up out of seedling soil (BnQ) tiny tiny seedlin pot...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/03115.JPG

Then i replanted into half litre pots, and i know its early and id not normally do it now but they are planted in good bat special soil from house and garden, this was few days ago and they r fine and looking really sound still :) ...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/03215.JPG

Sooo it all starts here, lets find a nice mother to clone for outdoors next summer :) Ill be doing purple marocs in more than one place and everything will be documented in here. One journal for everything this year and people who jump in early will kno whats goin on, im gonna try keep it fairly short, so please not too much bull shit lads, all tho it rarly happens in here thats why i like thc talk :)

Peace people and purple marocs will be goin to my mates this week and into a flower room very quickly. I can get progress pics here and there :) leafy

cannamancan
21-01-11, 02:12 AM
We have plantage , ragmans getting them in the shop for us soon .

euforialover
21-01-11, 07:05 AM
I'm really looking forward to this 1 m8, good vibes to you m8 we're gonna have a smashing summer / autumn!

leafy
21-01-11, 11:33 PM
Hope so lads thanks for droppin in, gonna be collecting autos to grow while my big girl in greenhouse is in veg, try get a few different types i think, gonna start collecting them when i have bit of spare cash. Will get a pic of the 4 pm girls when its worth taking one lol. leafy

ps... yea good outdoor strain fro ragman to get in shop, would b good to see :)

mrtank
22-01-11, 12:01 AM
just popped in 2 say hi leafy and all the best for round 2 of the beast! :leaf:

will most likely be back once the grow season is back in full swing! the purple maroc looks like a good choice :)

StonedAsFuck
22-01-11, 08:13 AM
good luck with ur grow!!

leafy
23-01-11, 03:28 PM
Cheers lads, im just about to spend a hour in garden tidying up my greenhouse and having a look at damage done by wind a while back. Ive decided to dig trenches up each side of the front of the greenhouse and fill with good soil for my autos this year. Ill show pictures and explain more when time comes, i have big plans tho :) Big plans in a small space, its gonna be down to timing, my big girl in middle, autos done round sides, but there gonna be straight in ground once ive dug trenches and added soil. The trenchs will be protected from snails by the time im finished and im hoping to be able to fit a load of autos in each one.

Later on ill show pictures showing postioning of everything being done in the 8 x 6 space. For now my jack spliff is made (proper stinky jack) and im off to find me gloves, early bird and all that hehe. Will get a couple picstures up of state of the space now lol. leafy

leafy
02-02-11, 12:50 PM
My 4 potential mothers for my outdoor big purple maroc greenhouse girl....

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/002240.JPG

There going into flower today and that pic was couple days ago. Ill get cuttings off each one as they stretch and then decide wich one to keep, once there finished.

There gonna be put into my mates flower room today, under a 600hps, along with couple of other little plants. Im gonna go pot em up into 8 litre pots iv given him for them in few hours. Once they have stretched and im about to take cutts ill get another pic.

Will also take picture of inside of greenhouse soon. Iv decided to leave a panal out at the back for extra air flow this year but ill explain more on that when times comes. Peace people leafy

ps.. soil is canna terra pro (its just what he has lol)

Adambomb
02-02-11, 06:43 PM
good luck leafy!

Ollieee
08-02-11, 08:48 PM
looking good mate, I was really thinking about doing the purple maroc in a guerrila grow this year, check my thread if you want :) subbed and good luck with everything

nesta
09-02-11, 12:53 AM
nice one leafy sounds good. just got the a.o.k off the old dear to put my own greenhouse up next to hers to grow my own medication :) . in the uk so been doing some research about strains. im going for purple power which i believe is dutch dope crossed with super skunk, my mate grew some in his greenhouse last year, was lush. also some super silver haze, i hear its possible to grow some nice haze outside in the uk, but im thinking it wont be that great outside but in a greenhouse however could work fine. i am going to be heating the greenhouse throughout winter to make a beast of a plant next year :) . has anyone tried this strain in a greenhouse before??? also some early misty as well as a few automatics throughout the year :) .

one love

BubbleCheese
10-02-11, 06:06 PM
I have just ordered four purple maroc seeds to and will be doing them in a greenhouse as well! will be watching this grow!:pimped:

afriendinneed
13-02-11, 08:21 PM
I bet they're looking mighty fine now Leafy!

I bet femaleseeds.nl are doing a roaring trade this year with the P-Maroc.

leafy
17-02-11, 12:08 AM
Cheers afin, the p marocs have been in flower for nearly 2 week now but due to them going in so early they have continued vegging for a bit, no budds forming yet....

This is the thing.... they are meant to be female seeds? well im pretty sure i have 2 males lol, either that or two are hermies i think, bit too early but im pretty sure i can see balls on 2 of the 4. Also the ones i can see balls on (i think) are really tall and the two that have no balls are small and female looking.

Ill get pics up soon, im gonna take a couple of cutting from the two female looking ones as soon as i can. I will update once ive sexed fukers proply, i was thinking if the fact they are done indoors to be why they hav balls on two but tbh they both look like male plants.

Anyway all is well and ill update soon with whats going on, once iv got my mother picked ill get pics of her in bud hehe.

Also gonna sort doors out on greenhouse in few weeks :) will update then, thanks for droppin in everyone and ill be subbing to journals when i got more time to look around :) peace leafy

afriendinneed
17-02-11, 06:01 PM
I ran a 10 pack of feminised Early Skunk by Sensi Seeds and 4 of those turned in to males .. grrrr! I hope none of yours dont mate .. :(

Afin.

leafy
18-02-11, 12:38 AM
Cheers people, i got a new update, all 4 have been sexed and i have ended up with 3 males and one female!!! So iv put female back into veg so i can grow her and get cutts off her. Well least i got my girl eh :) will upload pic of my girl before i topped her and put her into veg again. will do it tomoz or in next couple of days :) so i finally have my mother anyway :) Not gonna bother flowering her out since i only got one female pmsl. leafy

yoquierotacobell
18-02-11, 11:39 PM
Weren't they suppose to all be females?

leafy
20-02-11, 05:39 PM
Yep i bought 4 female seeds lol. I ended up with one female!!! she has gone back into veg now so i an grow her and get cutts off her :) Fuck knows if the other 3 were hermies or males but they looked like full blown males to me tbh. Dont beleive everything all these new ish seed comapnys say lol. peace leafy

ketamaster
20-02-11, 09:38 PM
Hello here,

It's my first post, and just want to confirm, you can grow purple maroc indoors, I was adviced to and i tried it, no regrets, i just chopped them today after 55 days flowering in soil, and they were more than ready.
They also aren't growing too high, I did Pineapple Chunk in the same time and they went almost 2 times higher as the PM.
By the way, I bought 10 feminized seeds, and they all went 100% females.

If you want some pics, i can show you.

Greets
ketama-ster

leafy
21-02-11, 01:23 AM
Well mayb i had a bad batch lol, i got one female out of 4!! But its all good, least i kno i have a mother to get cutts from for spring :) And yea feel free to post up a pic or ur purple marocs :) leafy

ketamaster
21-02-11, 10:56 AM
This one is one of the purple maroc from Female Seeds, after 55 days flowering, i was surprised how fast they were at this stage, they were even beginning to flower durring 16/8 vegging.

Here the last pics before i chopped them fl. day 55:

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/5596/dscf4220q.jpg

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/3103/dscf4221i.jpg

ketamaster
21-02-11, 12:03 PM
Thanks for the Pers. Message Cannaman, but as i wanted to answer you it says "To be able to send PMs your post count must be 10 or greater", so as written, as i have startet cuts from this mother below, i'll try out Purple Maroc in Hydro this time and see how the plant feels in. Female Seeds indicates they fit better in greenhouses or outdoors, but as it seems mine work pretty well indoors/soil/600W HPS, so from now on i check if they are still reliable in my new waterpack kit i'm starting this week, and of course i'll do a thread about.

But to complete this post, i'll do some smoke report here in Leafy's thread as well...as soon as the first PM chops are dry

Icon
21-02-11, 12:55 PM
Subbed, looking forward to getting me hiking boots and camp site chair ready:joint::joint::joint:

lowfer
22-02-11, 07:08 PM
hello leafy, missed this post, been waiting to see if you got up and running after your polish incident, Got purple maroc, passion #1 and masterkush for this year. Have subscribed as i want to see how your maroc grow goes.

Best of luck LOWFER

bud_alzir
22-02-11, 07:52 PM
hi leafy well i am gutted for you at your findings but shit happens i guess:( as i said earlier in the thread i have had 100% germ rate and no hermies in sight.i am now thinking twice about purchasing these i will get in touch with the seedbank see what they have to say on the matter could you and ketamaster see what date is on the seed pkt if you still have it as this will let me know what batch these came from mine has 0310 which is obviously march 2010.all the best:) ps ketamaster thank's for the input it is appreciated:)

ketamaster
24-02-11, 10:52 AM
hi leafy well i am gutted for you at your findings but shit happens i guess:( as i said earlier in the thread i have had 100% germ rate and no hermies in sight.i am now thinking twice about purchasing these i will get in touch with the seedbank see what they have to say on the matter could you and ketamaster see what date is on the seed pkt if you still have it as this will let me know what batch these came from mine has 0310 which is obviously march 2010.all the best:) ps ketamaster thank's for the input it is appreciated:)

Yes, i'll have a look at mine and tell you here.

leafy
25-02-11, 11:18 AM
Hey thanks everyone, that picture looks nice ket, since time was starting to crack on i decided to take 4 cuttings from the maroc i had and they are currently in my prop to root, the left over tip of the plant was thrown. There was no point in running a light for one purple maroc im sorry to say guys, it wasnt a option. Soooo i have 4 cutts rooting, i also dont have packet of seeds so cant check bud :(

I couldnt see any sign of a female on 3 of the 4 plants i sexed, i normally have really good rates and never get hermies so not sure id guess they were regular seeds. I kno the cuttings i have are female thats all i know lol. I thought it might have been indoor conditons that made other 3 hermie but id guess not seeing that picture of a indoor purple maroc.

Im gonna start to be about a lot more in here soon, im just in process of tidying my greenhouse up, i need to refit a couple of panes of plastic, but i will do very soon. Next update ill show my 4 purple maroc cutts, and i have also got a couple of other outdoor strains to try again, thanks to marajuana matt i think i may even have some biddy early x chronic wich i THINK is named super grapefruit or somat, i kno the biddy early i done in 2009 was fukin awesome lol.

I may even have to buy another greenhouse at this rate :) I kno longer grow indoors so i might just do that, my last plant indoors was dekays black lemon wich was finished proply in 7 weeks!!! i mean finished proper i honestly thought it was done in 6 and half weeks but it felt wrong so i left it seven haha.

Will be updating in a week or so with pictures of my main greenhouse plot (for the one big purple maroc girl) and also with a picture of a another sheltered :P outdoor spot. Hmm it could be a potentiall spot for somat of matts :)

Peace people :) leafy

bud_alzir
27-02-11, 04:06 PM
hi leafy bit of important info for you on the purple maroc More info:

The best sowing time is mid April to mid May. We wouldn't recommend pre-growing them indoors, because they are semi-auto-flowering and this would cause them to start flowering in May outdoors. They need the longer days and intensive midsummer sun to keep them in growth.

in fact it states this on the maroc and easy sativa too. so by that info your cuttings will flower as they are not getting the daylight hours they need to keep them in veg(i hope i am wrong of course) but had to mention it.and to add to that ketamaster's flowered under 16/8 which don't sound to good.all the best:)

bud_alzir
27-02-11, 04:14 PM
hi leafy a bit more info for you.

xxxxxx xxxxx offers outdoor strains specifically bred in the colder climates with a shorter summer period. These strains are semi auto-flowering once matured. This means that they start flowering in low light conditions or from mid-July. Please note that these strains are not to be confused with autoflowering strains. Those are early maturing indica lines. These are late maturing sativa lines.all the best:)

BudMan
28-02-11, 04:37 AM
Hey mate tis that time again!! Will be watching this mate, early finishers for me this time to avoid the rot with a couple hundred autos in the mix heheheh...

Got my deckchair here and my cool as funk pink sunglasses... Let the fun begin, all we need is a blinding summer, and a petrol bomb over towards the polish. Muwahahaha :stoned-smilie:

Hope all is well anyhow sunshine :)

BM

TC-UP
01-03-11, 12:37 PM
Anyone know how high the Purple Marroc grow?

I was thinking of using a wire from one end of my GH to the other and bending the plant along it, is this a good idea?

TC

afriendinneed
06-03-11, 10:37 PM
PM's grow easily 5ft+

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=423170

leafy
08-03-11, 12:29 AM
Nice pic afin :)

Tc-up... if height is a issue just keep tying her down in veg, thats exactly what ill be doing with my big girl this year, gonna plant her more or less bang centre of 8 x 6 greenhouse and see how big i can get the bitch :) Just hope the smoke is up to job hehe

Thanks for droppin in everyone, its that time of the year again :) i have my rooted purple maroc girl in a 1 and half litre pot at minute and im gonna get pictures of the home for her very soon :)

Ill actually be doing a big girl in the 8 x 6 greenhouse, but ill also be doing another plant outside in a bodged up greenhouse hehe, basicly it will just be a bit of shelter so it dont stand out like a sore thumb lol.

Really looking forward to getting this going and wont be long now, first picture updates will be next update) Gonna have a look around at outside journals aswell next time im about, good luck to everyone :) leafy

benjaminp
09-03-11, 02:10 PM
Good luck leafy cant wait to see another monster of a plant in a few months!

Br4d
09-03-11, 02:23 PM
bring on the wild outdoor Yettie , good luck leafy will sub this one :)

leafy
09-03-11, 08:43 PM
Cheers lads iv got few probs with greenhouse at min, two sections at front were door is are broke so need to repair fukers grrr,

However it isnt stoppin me getting ready :)

Here is the pic of the 2 purple maroc cuttings ill be using, one in my 8x6 greenhouse and one in a bodged up shelter lol....

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/003264.JPG

the greenhouse plot for the big girl :) (gonna dig some good soil into the hole ...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/01479.JPG

As u can see it is a lot more closer to centre of greenhouse :)

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/01569.JPG

Thanks for looking, ill update pics when i have shored up greenhouse and planted my cutting :) good luck everyone :)

leafy

afriendinneed
10-03-11, 10:02 PM
Shit! this solo greenhouse grow is gonna be ace .. :P

leafy
10-03-11, 10:24 PM
Ahh there will be few suprises done aswell afin :) Ill prob do a run of a few different auto strains while the big girl is in veg. She has plenty of space thow, gonna really try packing the full place.

Ive had a nightmare with winds last two days and its blasted my greenhouse to bits!! Lets put it this way there could be a missing section or two at back haha, might help with mold later on lol... we will see, peace people :)

and cheers for droppin in afin :)

bigbaddad
11-03-11, 02:32 PM
looking forward to this one, mad how many people are doing purple maroc this year! will be nice to compare the results at the end of it all, see which way worked best! good luck leafy

leafy
12-03-11, 02:45 PM
Cheers mate, yea lot of people doin the purple marocs, when i started this journal tho i knew nothing bout it except it was meant to be good outdoors :) Cant wait to see all results from different peoples, iv got 4 cutts at present, 1 for the big greenhouse girl, 1 for the bodged up greenhouse girl lol, and iv got 2 spares. I might grow a mother and bang a load of in middle of no were yet lol, will update everything in here anyway if i decide to do that :)

peace people, another month or so and my big girl will be going out :)

leafy
13-03-11, 09:11 PM
Had a good hour or so sorting greenhouse out today, its looking much better, i have half a panel missing at the back but im gonna leave it like that, might help with lettin bit of extra air in. The bottom half is in place so nothing is gonna crawl in :) Everything else has been sorted except a bit at front, im gonna have to either buy a new panal or just use some see threw plastic i have. Ill see how things go, hopefully the wind will stay calm and not go nuts again, im gonna start reienforcing my greenhouse anyway haha. Im gonna melt holes threw and use wire to fasten the panels in place. One thing i would say is them plastic greenhouses are shit! Not very sturdy and a pain in arse to put up.

I have 4 purple maroc cuttings sat in 2 litre pots at minute, 2 i have plans for and i have two spares. I think ill grow one into a mother for cutts for guerilla growin, and i think i might try sneak another one into my garden somewere pmsl.

Good luck everyone, hope wind stays steady and if so my plant will be going out at end of april start of may :P leafy

ps... next pics will be first day i plant the cutts into there homes :)

leafy
13-03-11, 09:37 PM
For anyone joining this journal and who hasnt seen any of my previous work i thought id show a couple of pics of plants from previous grows :)

Here is a biddy early x chronic from marajuanna matt (crazy x seeds), she finished by end of october....

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/DSCF0528.JPG

here is 2 blueberrys and a jack i had growing last year, i had to remove the 2 blueberrys just before flowering as they grew to big...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/00879.JPG

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/00887.JPG

Soooo after i removed two berry plants i was left with one bif jack plant, however i had to bring her down early so didnt yeild anywere near what i should have done. I got about 27 oz i think all together....

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/DSCF0545.JPG

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/DSCF0548.JPG

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/DSCF0546.JPG

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/DSCF0547.JPG

Right that will be my last post untill i get my purple maroc girl in her home, i could mayb grow two in the 8x6 greenhouse but i think i can make one just as big.

Peace people and i hope this will turn out to be a good journal, ill do me best :) leafy

cannamancan
13-03-11, 10:03 PM
Yeah man sneak one outside , just for science like lol see what happens . I'm dyin to know how they do these pm's , it's a new strain to me this .

dazed-n-confuzed
14-03-11, 08:55 PM
Can't wait to see how this pans out Leafy mate, always a fan of your greenhouse grows. Nice one mate

StonEdd
15-03-11, 01:50 PM
Nice previous grows buddy!!! Beasts!!! This is gonner be one of my strains for this year, unfortunatly i cant afford a greenhouse that size :( So im gonner grow them in a little mini greenhouse plastic crap untill they need more room - then see how they take to outside the greenhouse :)

Do you have any ideas what autos your trying? How deep do you dig your holes for the 'Giants'.
And Good Luck with this grow! ! !

leafy
15-03-11, 09:39 PM
Thanks people..

stonEdd... i dont dig a hole hardly for the big girls in previous grows :) Basicly i dug a hole big enough to fit whatever size pot my cutting is in. Last year the cutting was just a rooted root riot cube, put straight into mud lol. This year im gonna dig mayb 2 or 3 litres of new soild into the top layer, but wont be much, the soil seems to be ok were my greenhouse is :)

As for autos i have no idea what im gonna grow yet. I have some seeds at my parents house from marajuana matt and im gonna get them this week and have a look whats there. I dont think there is any autos but i may b growing another strain outdoors yet :)

Thanks people leafy

wigster
16-03-11, 10:43 AM
Good luck Leafy - will be following with interest :bigjoint:

leafy
16-03-11, 04:34 PM
Cheers wigster :)

couple of pics..

here is the plot for my big girl so far, the panal furthest to the right at the back only goes half way up, it broke in wind but iv decided to leave it and see if it helps withmold in anyway (basicly cant b arsed buyin more panels lol)...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/010103.JPG

here is one border for autos..

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/009121.JPG

another border for autos..

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/008142.JPG

notice the brand new panel in the pictre above pmsl. I need to put some of that shade stuff on it. Ill re paint it with that wash when i dig some good soil into all my plots, ill only dig mayb ten liters of soil into each plot. Peace leafy

Adambomb
16-03-11, 06:34 PM
i can see these marocs finishing before mold becomes an issue but nice vent lol,just need the season to start man it's killin me waiting .
gonna germ mine in a fortnight when the clocks go forward and see how they go.

marlcent
16-03-11, 09:58 PM
Looking forward to this and don’t mean to be sycophantic but watching your grow last year was the reason I joined up. The ending was a fucker mind so hope you have a smoother season this year. Will definitely be checking your progress and trying not to think what kind of monster we’ll be looking at come September!.

dirty dude
18-03-11, 01:20 PM
leafy, what about a bit of plastic over the hole where the glass came out but made to be a flap so you can open/close it if need be? just an idea...
I take it those marocs are mostly sativa with that sort of height, they look sweet! your little mama will get huge in there mate eh! lol

good luck matey

lightup
18-03-11, 04:44 PM
hi leafy.. how do you control the odour last year with all them flowering. love the greenhouse grows. i got a poly-tunnel a cheap one comming soon. thinking of some in their but its the smell of the flowering plants thats putting me off a.t.m.

leafy
19-03-11, 09:15 PM
Ads .. i hope they finish before mold is problem! Could do with somat earlyier this year thats for sure lol

marlcent... thanks for dropping in mate and good luck with ur own thing :) last year i took a gamble with doing my jack and it didnt pull off, one thing i kno about growing is u win some u lose some and some u just make do lol, i had to just make do lol. Hopefully shouldnt be bothered by neighbours this year :)

Natural mystic.. great minds think a like mate, ive already got plans for the gap if needs be. I have some clear plastic sheeting already to one side, and im also getting some more for the bodged up greenhouse im gonna make, so like u say if i need to ill just create a window of sorts :) Thanks for droppin in and throwing ideas about matey :)

lightup... i wont lie i suppose plants do smell lol. I smoke lots in back garden anyway so place can stink anyway, i also only have a couple of neighbours and i kno them. I have had problems with some polish neighbours but these have been sorted now, they understand the score now, if they wanna live on estate in peace they stay the fuck away from my garden and place lol, they are dodgy fukers who smoke aswell so last thing they want now is police round. ohhh and the plants dont stink all time, its more in flowering, just get quick finisher lol. Good luck if u crack on :)

peace all and im gonna be looking at putting a cutting out when clocks go forward and see how she goes, i can also replant another one if needs be if she dies lol, gonna try get early start hehe. Peace leafy

big syko 75
20-03-11, 10:44 AM
Whoa syko's doing some diary subbing this morning,nice to see you doing another greenhouse grow leafy i'll be watchin,the purple maroc sounds really nice good luck with it all,you still living next door to them dodgy neighbours?

cannamancan
20-03-11, 11:05 AM
I'm we jelous of that greenhouse pal , the thing that makes me feel better is that I KNOW that u put it to good use and fully take advantage of it lol good look with this years grow pal not that u need the luck like , just hope everything goes according to plan (polish and shit) !.

Peace, canna.

leafy
22-03-11, 06:30 PM
Cheers big syke, and yea the polish still live next to me mate, BUT shit has happened since and hopefully it shouldnt b a problem again. They dont seem to bother me now, i think they took me for some sort of divvy but its been rectified pmsl,thanks for droppin in mate :)

canna... cheers mate, and ill be doing my best to put greenhouseto good use:) when we get a new house watch how many greenhouses i have hahahaha

peace people :) leafy

autooutdoor
23-03-11, 10:50 AM
just checked out your grow looks epic what nutes are you using?

leafy
24-03-11, 08:37 PM
autooutdoor.... nutes?? with my big girls outside do you mean? if so i dont really use anything lol, ill giv em some bio bizz grow maybe two or three times during veg and mayb a bit of bio bizz bloom in flower but apart from that there wont be much feed used for my big girl, when planted in ground its not needed as much if ur soil is good wich mine clearly seems to be lol. However untill she is growing i wont kno if she needs feedin much or not :)

I hardly water the big girls once there growing strongly lol. Bio bizz is what i do use tho for feed, jst because its what i have left from when i used to grow indoors. I been itching to getmy big girl in, but just holding back for now lol. leafy

leafy
26-03-11, 08:32 PM
Quick update...

Finally know what the other strain will be in my bodged up greenhouse :) I have recieved some super grapefruit seeds (biddy early x chronic) and i plan on growing a nice big female plant outside under a bit of cover this year :) Ill be doing the big purple maroc in my 8x6 greenhouse, then ill be doing a super grapefruit in another patch, that will have a bit of shelter to keep it from prying eyes :)

I have grew biddy early cross chronic in past, and im glad matt decided to get some more seeds, i have no idea if they will be for sale eventually so i cant answer that, once ive germed a few of the seeds and found a female to use for outside ill be bang on track :) Gonna grow the biddy x chronic from seed tho, i aint worried about hermies since iv never had a hermy from matt.

Peace people and ill update when i have somt worthy to show or say :) leafy

leafy
27-03-11, 08:31 PM
Quick update, have dug some little holes for my plants to be started in, first off is the hole for my big purple maroc girl :) ...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/01762.JPG

Then i dug a few holes for my autos ill do during veg period .....

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/02034.JPG

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/02816.JPG

there is 2 seperate holes and a trench i could fit mayb three autos in. I just snapped couple of pics so u get a idea of what im doing. Im gonna go get a couple bags of cheap B n Q multi purpose compost to fill all the holes after i add a couple more :)

Ive not dug them too deep, just a foot or two to giv them a start. I think the extra space the roots will have in ground could be a a god send, the soil seems ok to me and previous grows suggest it is.

Clocks hav gone forward so i may plant my big purple maroc girl in soon. Iv just put my super grapefruit seeds (biddy early x chronic) in a glass of water so hopefully soon they will b on way :)

Peace people leafy

Bubbla
29-03-11, 01:55 PM
I'm slightly concerned that you got only one Female Leafy ! I hope the seeds aren't all like that, because there's only supposed to be a 1 in 400 chance of getting a male. I got Purple Maroc & Maroc in my Seed Tins, but hearing what you said has seriously made me re consider growing something else, this year.

Thanks for all the info mate & best of luck.

wigster
29-03-11, 05:25 PM
I did'nt think I would ever say this........but I love ya hole Leafy!........... Nice man, the prep is happening & the sun is coming to your area soon. wheyyyyyyyyy heyyyyyyyyyyyy :bigjoint:

leafy
29-03-11, 07:42 PM
Bubbla... im not sure if the conditions inside made the seeds hermie and look male but they looked like proper males to me. I dont think anyone else has had this problem tho?? im just glad i got a female and whipped some cutts from her. Giv them a go mate they should be fine id imagine :)

wigster.. cheers mate, yea holes have been dug and ive filled them up today with some cheap B n Q compost, ive even put a purple maroc cutting in the main plot were my big girl will be today hehe. If she starts going into flower ill just pull her out and re plant another cutting later on. If she just grows normal, then ive gotton a early start hehe :)

Peace people will upload some pics tomoz of my holes that are filled, and of my first cutting to b planted :) Also will have a update on what autos ill be growing first. Im gonna buy a regular pack of ten tonight off line so will update tomoz on what im going for. Just somat cheap probly, and im thinking of keeping a male to pollinate a female to get some seeds for future and mayb even next time round if i can be quick and fluke some good weather :) peace once again people leafy

Bubbla
29-03-11, 08:04 PM
Bubbla... im not sure if the conditions inside made the seeds hermie and look male but they looked like proper males to me. I dont think anyone else has had this problem tho?? im just glad i got a female and whipped some cutts from her. Giv them a go mate they should be fine id imagine :)

Yeah I think I will mate.

I've never had any problems with Female Seeds Nl before. I've never had them go hermie or being male, but then i've not done Maroc or PM. I've done Grapefuit, Cinnamon (discontinued) & early Sativa has been a favourite for a while. I've got a load of Maroc & Purple Maroc in my outdoor tin & I got freaked out for a moment lol

Cheers mate

leafy
29-03-11, 08:11 PM
I dont know what the fuk happened with my purple marocs mate, mayb it might b a problem with a certain batch, like u say just go for it anyway :) sure will b fine.

Thought id just quickly mention the first few autos iv added to my outdoor grow this year. Im gonna try get some seed mayb so for now iv ordered...

Nirvanna sky super auto x 1 (female)
speedy gonzales x 2 (reg)
santa x 2 (reg)

Im gonna try pollinate my auper auto with a male mayb lol. Not sure yet wll just take it as it comes. Might just bail any males and grow females. Ill mention anything i decide to do :) Im gonna order a pack of mossys gem from the shop here aswell in next couple of weeks. Just a regular 10 pack, and ill also be buying some more different types of female autos at some point. The ones ive ordered now im gonna try grow and finish early. We will see eh, early seed run mayb?? lol peace leafy

THE DUDE ABIDES
29-03-11, 08:22 PM
Hi leafy, great diary as usual, really looking forward to this grow.
Have you really sorted it with the Poles next door, I'm a little worried for you mate, especially as the pigs were involved (don't mean to make you parra!)

On a lighter note, I'm thinking along similar lines. A 3.5 m polytunnel with 8 autos and a couple of purple marocs in the middle, trouble is it's the same shady spot I used last year, so yields won't be great.
Keep up the good work leafy
All good things
TDA

marlcent
29-03-11, 10:24 PM
Good work leafy. I'm a strong believer that preparation is the key to all grows and reckon your kids are going to have lovely little home to grow big and strong.

Btw, do you do anything to enrich the soil around/under your greenhouse during autumn/winter? Looking at last year, you clearly have some quality nutrient rich soil down there if you didn't.

Take it easy. M

leafy
30-03-11, 01:23 PM
dude abides... yea things are sorted with next door neighbours, he is currently locked up anyway lol, its a complicated situation were both sides involved dont want police around lol. Soo yea its fine :) dont get me wrong there is risk but there is risk with all growing :) thats why i keep plant numbers down but grow them fukin monsterous lol. Cheers mate and try create some more light in ur shady place! it might b worth looking for another spot even :) good luck tho :)

marlcent... i never added anything to my soil over winter months mate, the soil seems to be pretty good as it is and as u can see only thing ive done is giv them a couple of foot decent soil to get them started. In the past i havnt even done that! Last plant i done there, the big jack plant was plant as a cutting straight into mud and the hole was tiny i dug lol, just big enouth to fit a root riot cube in lol. Just depends on ur soil i suppose:) Thanks for droppin in people, will update later in week

ohhh and my super grapefruit (biddy early x chronic) from matt have all cracked in there cup of water, will pot em up later :)

leafy
30-03-11, 09:07 PM
Greenhouse is more or less ready :) gonna put a ring of slug pellets round the edge of the greenhouse itself on inside and then im done :) Its nice and dry in there now so feel confident at keeping ugly things like slugs at bay :) Holes are now filled aswell, just to giv everything a help in life at start. Key for me is the fact they are planted in ground with as much root space as needed :)

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/003273.JPG

Peace leafy

Ollieee
30-03-11, 09:15 PM
looking great in there leafy mate! wish i could grow in my greenhouse haha

cannamancan
30-03-11, 09:17 PM
proper jelous mate !

leafy
31-03-11, 12:52 AM
Thanks lads, im jealous of you lot having a indoor grow :(

For the record here is a pic of the last indoor plant i grew. I had a lot of problems during her life and also some bad luck with males grrr, however Dekays black lemon cross was a belter!! She was quick robust and FAT lol, heavy smoke real nice, soz about pic quality and this is her at 5 week old pmsl, she was done by seven (actually 6 and half tbh) awesome and would grow again if i ever grew indoors :)...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/001285.JPG

Wish i had some good pics to do her justice, the smoke when finished was a heavy typical indica stone and seemed quite long lasting, proper dank week lol. Cheers dekay for pleasure of growing and im just sorry i had to finish her under a 250 in bad conditons :( still she was a easy grow ! peace people leafy

leafy
05-04-11, 02:18 AM
Ok quick update..

first of all i have bought first few autos for this season :) Im gonna start germing them this week but will mention when i do so and what i decide to do (still unsure to do a seed run with the super auto female and a male speedy gonzales or santa) here is pic of them anyway ...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/001286.JPG

and here is a pic of my purple maroc cutt...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/005215.JPG

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/006203.JPG

Hope everyone likes :) I know its early but she is well pretected and ive left her few days before showing that pic just to make sure she settled. She seems fine and fingers crossed for a good early start :) peace people leafy

dirty dude
05-04-11, 07:54 AM
so is that just one maroc in there for now then leafy?

StonEdd
05-04-11, 09:59 AM
Aww she looks so lonely! :) When is she going to be getting some more friend's / family?

cannamancan
05-04-11, 10:48 AM
Wehey, she gonna be phat... and round cause she's planted in the ground its purple maaaaaaaroc!

Icon
05-04-11, 10:55 AM
Fingers crossed for some sunny days I am really looking forward to this one Leafy

TC-UP
05-04-11, 12:33 PM
Hi Leafy,
You already got your PM out?
I best get my seeds popping, I was leaving it to the end of this month, but guess the light has stretched out now to 13.25 hours and will be at 14 hours by the 17th.
GH frame is up, so skates on methinks..
TC-UP

leafy
05-04-11, 07:27 PM
so is that just one maroc in there for now then leafy?

There will be just one big purple maroc grown and flowered out in there mate :) Ill be doing some autos in the mean time while she vegges tho :)

Aww she looks so lonely! :) When is she going to be getting some more friend's / family?

Have just put the autos i have into a few plastic cups of water, so they will prob join her in there in couple weeks time :)

Hi Leafy,
You already got your PM out?
I best get my seeds popping, I was leaving it to the end of this month, but guess the light has stretched out now to 13.25 hours and will be at 14 hours by the 17th.
GH frame is up, so skates on methinks..
TC-UP

Yep my purple maroc girl is out, but there is no rush mate, id not normally start this early but i can just put another cutting in if it turns out to be too early :) Looked at her today and she seems to have grown a lil bit :) Just hope she dont go into flower, thats biggest threat, if i had seeds tho id be popping them now, infact ive just split my super grapefruit off matt (chronic x biddy early) :) Good luck buddy.

All the best people leafy

leafy
05-04-11, 07:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j8mr-gcgoI&feature=fvwrel

Just seeing if i can insert vids lol, awesome song that tho, pink floyde are the fuckin shit leafy

Adambomb
05-04-11, 07:55 PM
go ed mate! i forgot about your black lemon plant man nice to see her again.

leafy
05-04-11, 11:58 PM
go ed mate! i forgot about your black lemon plant man nice to see her again.

Yea i only ended up doing one mate, i had to get rid of my 600`s so finished her under a 250hps. It was a nice smoke and grew like a proper weed so to speak lol. I do miss indoor growing :( ahh mayb one day if i ever move house and have bigger place ill be able to get started again. For now ill have to settle for odd plant in garden lol.

Will update when somat to add :) leafy

leafy
07-04-11, 03:19 PM
Just wanna say last two days have been awesome weather and my purple maroc is loving it, know signs of pistols or anything either so im happy she is still vegging, she has actually grew a teeny bit hehe...

peace leafy

Shades Of Green
07-04-11, 04:06 PM
Looks like I jumped in on this one at the right time, good luck with this leafy, can't wait to see another one of your greenhouse monsters :)

Peace.

leafy
10-04-11, 09:06 PM
Will upload pics later, iv got 4 autos in little pots in greenhouse at min and once they are above the soil I'll plant them into the ground, I'm doin 2 speedy Gonzales and 2 Santa all regulars but hopefully I'll get a female or two :) iv also got 9 super grapefruits in pots in my greenhouse, I'll be keeping them in pots till I find a girl, then once iv got my girl I'll be givin the rest to a pal to flower out indoors, pics coming soon and the weather is awesome sooo glad iv got things going now :)

Pics coming soon peace leafy

up2nogood
10-04-11, 09:12 PM
leafy it said its going to be pretty cold at night next few days..hope they will be ok..

mrtank
10-04-11, 09:20 PM
so it begins! nice one leafy, best of luck this year buddy. I hope your santas taste better than the one I did last year, granted I pulled it before it was properly ready (due to budrot), but I couldn't get rid of a nasty hay smell/taste even with curing and the high was also pretty lame, I've heard the speedy G is a good smoke though and produces some really strong & stinky phenos (but small yields?), I've got two regs on the go myself.

bring on the beast! :D

paulit
10-04-11, 09:20 PM
....nice space u have there 'leafys man'
Ive seen sum 'purple maroc' outdoor grow logs and all of them were lookin 'just fine' ;)
Stayed tuned and gluck with autos in meanwhile hehe!

peace'

leafy
11-04-11, 02:59 PM
Thanks everyone, and im sure my plants will be fine in my greenhouse, its like a sauna in there even today and its a proper dull day!

Tank... thats pretty shit to here about the santa, but im not too bothered its just a little somat to be getting on with since the big girl will take so long to get going proper :) Looking at a couple of the seeds im unsure if they are all gonna come threw the soil tbh, couple seeds seemed weak tbh, but we will see i suppose :)

right couple of pics first up a pic of my 9 super grapefruits (chronic x biddy early) ...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/01574.JPG

soz there upside down didnt realise lol

Now for a pic of my soon to be big girl....

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/01392.JPG

Now for a picture of everything together as they sit in my greenhouse, the 2 santa autos are in the little pots closest to the back of greenhouse and the 2 speedy gonzales autos are in the two small pots closest to front, they are placed exactly were they will be going into the ground :) ....

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/01482.JPG

And thats it for now, the super auto i have is in a friends veg room, im thinking of growing it and pollinating a couple of branches with a speedy gonzales male if i get one, or a male auto of some sort, still unsure tbh but will let everyone know.

Peace people :) leafy

CockRoach
11-04-11, 03:05 PM
nice one leafy fella - nuvva monster on the way lol

leafy
14-04-11, 04:41 PM
Cheers cockster she seems to be growing nice at min the big girl :) Just hope she keeps vegging and i dont need to put another cut in lol, she seems to be fine tho..

Anyway quick update on autos, iv cracked the 2 santa and 2 speedy gonzales, ive popped em u out of soil, inside on widow sill and iv just planted them into my greenhouse :) Is it too early to start autos outside?? possibly but i dont care hehe god loves a tryer :)

pics of the lil plants in there home in greenhouse, they are regular remember tho...

speedy gonzales plants...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/01393.JPG

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/01483.JPG

2 santa plants (one is cut a bit on one of its lil leafs)...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/01575.JPG

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/01669.JPG

then a pic of everything, that will be it for a while with pics till there is some progress..

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/01764.JPG

Im gonna wait couple of weeks and add some more autos in there aswell :) Ive also got my super auto growing in a mates veg room and im gonna pollinate it with some male spunk hehe

Peace people leafy

mrtank
15-04-11, 08:40 PM
nice one leafy... love your greenhouse :D that purple maroc is gonna be a monster come harvest! I've got a couple of speedy g's about the exact same stage as yours so will be interesting to compare em. Liking the sound of pollinating the super auto too. Now if only the weather stays like it has been for the past few weeks we'll be in for one hell of a good growing season!

Mr ukthc
17-04-11, 12:09 PM
Mate as I look in here I get a tru understanding if the word ENVY and as I'm drawn to this thred coz of your beast last year it just gona get worse and worse for me. Only kidding, honest.Lol
I'm sure I'm gona love Reading this as much as you will love growing/smoking these baby's.
!!SUBBED!! If I ain't already:)

leafy
19-04-11, 01:32 PM
cheers lads and mruk.. anyone with a greenhouse can do this :)

quick update.....

Anyone following from last year will know i had problems with polish towards end of my crop, well they have moved house now lol. I told you they wouldnt last till end of next summer lmao, its good that they are gone but it means new neighbours soon so i need to be carefull depending who it is. Ill stick dogs in my front garden so they bark like mad if anyone views house i dont like look of lmao

Apart from that ive also learnt somat about my purple maroc strain, My friend kindly decided to flower one of my purple maroc cuts out in his indoor flower room, and its only been in about 10 days and its had hardly any stretch and kicked straight into flower! I mean its started flowering as if it had been sat on edge of its seat waiting to!! lol. I can see me big girl starting to flower really quick this year :) Ill update with a pic once she is done (indoors one at mates), iill nip round his house and grab a pic, ill be gettin half of smoke from her aswell but she is only small.

ohhh and my big purple maroc girl is loving this weather! autos seems fine aswell, not sure if one of the santa ones is gonna make it seems weak, but others seem ok, not sure if there slow or not as never done many autos, just few in my time.

Will update with pics in a week or so coz she has grew already the purple maroc :) peace leafy

cannamancan
19-04-11, 01:43 PM
Winner the polish have done 1 lol , get 1 of ur mates to rent it now then ur safe eh, how long do they take to germ mate I'm getting impatient (I only planted on Sunday lol) .

leafy
19-04-11, 01:55 PM
depends how u germ em mate, i left mine in cup of water in warm place and took about 3 days mate :)

Mr ukthc
19-04-11, 01:56 PM
cheers lads and mruk.. anyone with a greenhouse can do this :)
I know mate, I just wish I had the space for one. If I had my way my whole garden would be a polly tunnel. Also my neibours are able to see strait in to me garden and we don't get along.
Good news about your problem neibours that have buggerd off, hope ya next ones turn out to be ok.

leafy
20-04-11, 03:45 PM
Quick update first my biddy early x chronics (super grapefruit) .....

from this...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/01574.JPG

to this in no time at all....

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/0395.JPG

and my big purple maroc girl from this....

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/005215.JPG

to this (just took this pic now)...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/0405.JPG

Sooo as u can see, looks like my early start has paid off :) Ive got to remember this is gonna flower sooner than anything else ive done outdoors before and my strain dont stretch too much in flower so this early start is a blessing :) Thats it for now, alls good at min and ive been giving them just a bit of water when they look dry :)

ps... will update on autos in a week or two when they are worth seeing lol. Peace leafy

leafy
20-04-11, 03:47 PM
This is song ill play at my funeral, fucking awesome when really stoned and listened threw ear phones!!! it suits my grow well hehe...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhV4me_k8Y8

Mr ukthc
20-04-11, 03:58 PM
Man they is shooting up now with all this sun.
I would have thought you would have got more strech than you have with the long dark periods.
Good stuff

dirty dude
20-04-11, 04:19 PM
This is song ill play at my funeral, fucking awesome when really stoned and listened threw ear phones!!! it suits my grow well hehe...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhV4me_k8Y8
"This is song ill play at my funeral" not sure matey but I reckon it will be someone else playing it for you at your funeral and not you playing it! hehehe. That is quite a chilled out old tune, never really been into floyd myself but being stoned and hearing it is more of an eye opener ;) them plants looking like they're loving it mate, looking forward to the next load of pics;)

Ollieee
20-04-11, 08:34 PM
looking amazing mate, mine are only an inch tall at the moment haha, i better get a move on germing more seeds

Adambomb
21-04-11, 12:03 AM
sound plants them leafy,best get mine going having seen them,
good thing startin early is you'll have cracking full light when your in full flower!
you are right about the weather mate this could well be the summer right now and i should get cracking.

afriendinneed
21-04-11, 03:45 PM
They're coming along very nicely Leafy mate .. :)

leafy
21-04-11, 09:08 PM
Nm.. pmsl, cheers for droppin in bud, i listen to all sorts of music from pac to pink floyde but there are certain songs that are meant for when you when stoned, and coming back to life is one! lol wish u were here and comfortably numb are two others by floyde lol :)

olliee.. trhanks, hope things go well with your own :)

Afin.. cheers for dropping in mate, you have grown purple marocs before aint ya? did u notice any auto flowering traits?

Ads,,, strange thing happened..

I remem u mentioning about possibility of them flowering coz day lightt hours are still short, and i know the plant in my greenhouse is defo veggin at the min, BUT i had a purple maroc plant that was one of first cuts i took, anyway it seems to be starting to flower in friends veg room, i know its root bound and growth has been stunted but it really does seem to be flowerin just wtf?? But here is the thing that iv been thinking about.. If they are auto flowers how the fuck did i take cuts in the first place? the cuts should have flowered same as plant surly??the cuts i took were from the plant that is flowering now in veg, but my cuts aint flowerin? Does anyone understand what the fuck i mean lmao

Well im stoned to fuck smoking jack, ufc brock v dos santos tonight on espn so gonna watch some boxing on youtube till then, love looking back at classic fights stoned hehe

Thanks for everyone taking a interest cant belive amount of views im getting tbh considering im not in diary section. ADS... CAN U EXPLAIN WHAT YOU MEAN BY MY PLANT SHOULD BE GETTING GOOD LIGHT WHEN FLOWERING? DO THEY HAVE A TIME LIMIT OR SOMAT AND IF SO HOW DOES IT WORK LOL? Whoo soz for caps pmsl

Thanks again leafy

benjaminp
22-04-11, 01:16 PM
My purple marocs seem to be flowering aswell mate throwing out pistils and starting to smell! theyre under 24 hour lighting aswell lol wtf?

Mr ukthc
22-04-11, 04:01 PM
Mental stuff.
So if it's starting to flower now does that mean your gona put another regular strain in there for the long haul ?
Intresting stuff:)

wigster
22-04-11, 07:38 PM
My white Rhinos out the the garden have been flowering since I got them...its just about enough daylight hours (down here anyway) for them to stop flowering - I hope! They are going a bit mental with big fan leaves dying but the new growth seems OK, so I'm hoping that they will pull through...:)

leafy
22-04-11, 09:58 PM
benji... yea one of the cuts has started to look like its flowering like i said, BUT the cuttings i took from the very same plant arnt flowering!! this is my point, either is my purple maroc in greenhouse ??

mruk... no mate, the plant in my greenhouse isnt flowering at all this is what is confusing, i have stuff on stand by incase it does, but i dont get what the fuk is going on tbh, if it was auto flowering u shouldnt be able to get cuttings.

Wigster.. hope ur white rinos come good :) like iv said the big girl in greenhouse isnt flowering its just one of the cuttings id taken ? it was only one root bound to fuck, dont kno if thats had out to do with it, suppose ill find out, im hoping my big girl purple maroc will get big first ! ive got all them biddy early on stand by aswell :)

Ohh i planted another purple maroc cutting into a ditch today, im hoping it will take in the soil iv put in the ditch for her, its in my bodged up greenhouse spot, its only a tiny cut tho, will show a pic in next couple of days, see how she gets on. Thanks for looking in people leafy

leafy
23-04-11, 03:10 PM
Here is the non rooting cuttings from the plant that has started to flower!! confused.com....

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/003284.JPG

and here is that cutting in my fingers planted into my bodged up greenhouse :)....

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/004256.JPG

peace people leafy

mrtank
24-04-11, 06:17 PM
yo leafy... I swear you must have fairies sprinkling magic dust in your greenhouse your ladies seem to grow so fast! :)

Strange about the autoflowering purple marocs, especially the cuttings. I wonder if the breeders warning about being unstable indoors has something to do with it? perhaps minute stress factors or something can make them autoflower? what's the light schedule in your mates veg room? maybe the 24hr lighting in benjaminp's made his autoflower? fingers crossed your big girl vegges long enough to make her a beast... I'm sure she will :D

looking brill so far... how are your autos & the super auto coming along?

leafy
26-04-11, 07:45 PM
Cheers Tank.... and i think your right about the plants auto flowering tendincies coming out under stress, the cutting that started to flower was root bound to fuck in a hot flower room on 20 hours light 4 dark the cutting i put into my greenhouse is absolutly hundred percent not flowering at this moment in time, she has grew even more in last couple of days since last picture mate! lol they do seem to love conditons in there, even the biddy early x chronics are loving it and there in pots!

Ive actually planted 2 more purple maroc cuttings into my greenhouse as back up, incase my big girl starts to flower too early and not being size i want her :) If she does grow massive ill just remove the extra two plants im growing if that makes sense, similar to what i done last year but this year all three plants being grown ar puple marocs

As for these biddy early crosses i have no idea what to do with the fukers lol, the fact i dont know wich ones are female is a problem. Im thinking of maybe letting my buddy flower them out in his flower room and as soon as one shows female pistols, taking her back and planting her in a new spot im gonna make in my garden. Ill update on whatever i do anyway.

And last but not least the autos seem to be ok but slow i think. Im not a big fan of auto growing and dont know if they are on track or not, one of the santas is shit and defo slow so im gonna pull that one, but then the other santa and the 2 speedy gonzales`s seem to be growing slowly but steadly. Maybe it was too early to get them going outside, im gonna leave them anyway its no big deal just see how they get on :) I have a nirvanna sky super auto thingy plant growing in my mates veg room (told u i fill his room lmao) and she seems to be quicker than the autos outside

Will update with pics of everything in a week or so peace leafy

Pink_tiger
26-04-11, 11:21 PM
get a pic up of that shifty greenhouse xD and then come and build me one :P looking good hun

leafy
27-04-11, 06:01 PM
Its proper bodged my other greenhousey thing lol

Ill get a pic of it later and upload it, gonna get pics of everything anyway, then ill wait a good couple of weeks to update, and ill help ya do yours plum skull, tell D to get some plastic sheeting or somat to use as a roof (them corragated plaggy sheets do aswell) aand some 2 be 2 or somat and its peace of piss, ya only want somat to last till october then u can either whip it down or leave it get battered over winter to be re done year after lol

leafy
27-04-11, 07:40 PM
Pinky... ill show u bodged up greenhouse, due to common sense and security side of things ive decided to leave pics of it out, ill show the plant inside thats about it :) Just noticed if u type in purple maroc in google my fucking diary comes up!! not happy if anyone knows how to change that shit please let me kno lol

Right first of the main girl of the show, here she is exactly a week ago (updates will be every couple of weeks now tho .....

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/0405.JPG

And here she is yesterday (so 6 days growth) ...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/02335.JPG

Im looking forward to seeing them side by side to see if growth has happened pmsl

and here is my autos, i have binned one of the santas and here is the other one...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/02817.JPG

and then i have the two speedy gonzales, they are both the same size so iv uploaded a pic of just one (thats was my 5 pics that i can upload at once lol)..

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/02619.JPG

Would love to know if they are growing too slow or not, might have to check when i put them in!

and last but not least, here is the 2 purple maroc cutts ive added to greenhouse just incase i have space, ill pull them if my main plant gets too big...

This one has been planted into a pre dug ditch filled with b and q compost...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/02426.JPG

and this one has just been stuck straight into the mud lol...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/02525.JPG

Ive put some dry compost over the ground as i find it keeps slugs at bay a bit better, altho i noticed my first slug marks in greenhouse today, so it has reminded me to get some slug pellets for all round greenhouse :)

peace people will update evrything in 2 to 3 weeks now :) leafy

cannamancan
27-04-11, 09:10 PM
I CANT WAIT TO MOVE AND GET A FUCKING GREENHOUSE GRRRRRRR. yours are doing top mate and there growing fast as fook .

Marley13
28-04-11, 11:35 AM
hey leafy that purple maroc put some growth on, loooking good. i had 4 PM out got 1 left 3 got stolen along with a burmese kush...gutted! not letting it put me off tho got some more order and found a better spot

keep it coming leafy

Pink_tiger
01-05-11, 06:40 PM
:P ill take a pic of my shifty frame iv built xD iv seen some nice thick insulation that would come in handy and its in nice big thick plastic bag so i may have to "borrow" some :rvmp:

i hope its warm outside tomorrow been too bloody cold to go out today

Greenie77
02-05-11, 11:37 AM
I save the shells from my eggs and let them dry for afew days then crush them up and place them around the base of my plants !!! slugs will not travel across them !!! they are also organic and add goodness to the soil =))

Bubbles LM
07-05-11, 09:58 PM
Core leafy, if she/they turn out anything like the monsters you always produce in that hot box,
it's going to be a very enjoyable diary to follow!

Subbed and ready for more action when you next update in a few weeks..

Get those organic slug pellets out too mate.. lol :)

leafy
08-05-11, 07:38 PM
Quick update...

first off my big purple maroc girl, from this.....

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/02335.JPG

to this is 10 days lol...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/01768.JPG

Gotta say she is growing awesome at minute :)

even the little cutts i put in just incase as back up are taking off

from this...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/02426.JPG

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/02525.JPG

to this is 10 days again (but they always start slowish)..

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/02139.JPG

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/02228.JPG

So they are growing pretty quick now, ohh and if u remember i said they were cuttings from a purple maroc that had started flowering, well they reveg just like any other normal plant :) Ive done a lot of experimenting with cutts from purple maroc and i can safly say if a plant starts flowering it can be revegged so its n not a proper auto flowerer. I think bad conditions will force start flowering thats all :)

oh and only had space to upload one pic of my autos but i have 3 that are all a similar size, i think they have took to long to really get going, i should have started em off for longer indoors, but im still over moon with early start iv had :)

peace people will update in couple of weeks, i waited ten days this time, but just to show u the type of growth that is possible and i didnt wait till end of may lol, no feed just a bit of water every few days for the plants, the big girl dont need watering really now but i do in hot weather :)

leafy

shit forgot pic of the auto lol this is a santa..

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/01863.JPG

CockRoach
08-05-11, 07:43 PM
looking good leafy mate i got a few outdoor plants a few weeks behind ya looks like :)

Bubbles LM
08-05-11, 07:45 PM
Nice fast growth and lovely leaf colour too leafy, she'll fill your greenhouse in no time.

THE DUDE ABIDES
08-05-11, 08:05 PM
Lookin good leafy, planning on something similar myself, just put the beans in soak tonight, deliberate late start cos of my 'shady' spot.
Will be keeping a close eye on your grow, you are a true inspiration mate.
All good things
TDA

dirty dude
08-05-11, 09:17 PM
theres some sort of hocus pocus in that there greeeenhouse!! haha, lookin sweet mate, the big maroc is looking very nice now ;)

leafy
09-05-11, 05:05 PM
Right ill show pics of the other two autos and ill giv u a update on the biddy early x chronic plants i got off marajuana matt of crazy x seeds, he has named em super grapefruit but not sure if they are being released.

Anyway first off the other two autos i have, the not so speedy gonzales lol..

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/004261.JPG

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/003293.JPG

Now anyone following proply will kno about my 9 biddy early x chronics i have, i had 9 regular seeds and so far i have sexed 6 females and 1 male yeeeee haaaaa im over the moon

here is the 6 females i have, just been put back into my greenhouse, after being sexed in a friends flowwer room, im not sure what to do with them yet but will let u all kno, they need repotting i know that much, i might force flower them in shed or somat hmmm here is pic of all of them together..

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/001305.JPG

and a close look at one, all the biggests have been female!! ..

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/002278.JPG

Matt.. if u read this they are robust nice plants that grow well ouside, not sure if they will be same as the biddy early x chronics i had from you before but ill defo be flowering some out :)

Peace people leafy

Marley13
09-05-11, 05:10 PM
jesus leafy i feel so behind now that purple maroc as shot up! some progress going on in here for sure top work.

leafy
09-05-11, 05:55 PM
Plenty of time yet marly i was lucky to get a early starts thats all, the autos aint nothing great but everything else is on track nice, im thinking of finding a couple of gorrila grow sights for a couple of the biddy crosses and a couple of p maroc cutts. Ill let people know anyway, cheers bud :) leafy

Marley13
09-05-11, 08:02 PM
i know i still got plenty of time leafy mate but i first started a couple weeks after you purple marocs with some other seeds included but the lot got took with a few dying through the hot sun as i didnt put any makeshift humidty domes over them, but looking at yours just makes me feel even more gutted.... but all the best dude going to be another beast this year :D

good luck with guerilla spot finding its a pain in the arse.

leafy
09-05-11, 08:04 PM
Ok added to this thread will be a gorrila style grow, iv decided to mayb put 12 plants outside in 3 different spots, ill do 4 purple marocs, 4 biddy early x chronics and 4 blueberrys, might even stick a couple of killer skunk cuts ive got at me pals. Will update when i do and show pics :)

Have also replaced the purple maroc in my bodged up greenhouse with one of the biddy early x chronics i have. Basicly so i can see how she gets on proply :) The other will go out in the wilds lol. Peace people will update in couple weeks leafy

dirty dude
09-05-11, 09:38 PM
guerilla grow - google earth is your friend! ;)

scarface79
09-05-11, 10:53 PM
Its been really interesting reading your posts as i will be hopefully starting some Purple Maroc of in my new mini green house over the next few weeks

TC-UP
10-05-11, 06:08 AM
Nice one Leafy, this gives me an idea of what to expect from the PMs

TC-UP

leafy
10-05-11, 08:36 PM
Scarface.. good luck

and cheers lads, i update my avy with the latest pic of my purple maroc as i go aswell hehe, so far so good, ohh i cant believe that the out of the 2 biddy early x chronics i had left one was proper small and one was a beast, guess what the beast is a girl so that gives me 7 females out of the biddy early x chronics :) Im over the moon, the remainder small plant has been binned by my buddy i told him i didnt want it, since it still hadnt showed sex and he was moaning for his room back lol

Soooo 7 out of 10 female super grapefruits!! you hear that matt!! lol

Have put one of them in a bodged up greenhouse so i can keep close eye on one, and the others will most probly be planted out gorrilla style hehe, Ill let everyone kno anyway when i put them somewere anyway :)

Think thats it, ohh.. my mate is flowering out my super auto (nirvana sky) in his 12 12 flowering room (600watts) and its fucking huge lmao, ill get a pic of her, she aint budding yet and is about 3 foot with three main heads lol

Peace people leafy

Adambomb
11-05-11, 02:04 AM
looking really good mate,they are semi auto flowering if that means anything lol who knows,glad they're veggin now anyway.
i have seen the power of the greenhouse with my own two eyes now mate,a little dandelion plant was growing in a crack in one of the flags under where the greenhouse is standing and it is 30-40% bigger than others in the open garden lol,freaky how a little panel of glass/pvc can do such things to plants.
mine will be out in pots by the end of the week i reckon mate,come check em out if your on around thet time.

leafy
11-05-11, 11:49 AM
Funny you say that ads bout semi auto flowering thing because i was just about to update...

Im not sure but i THINK my big purple maroc girl is on verge of bursting into flower, im not sure but i just got feeling she looks like she is gonna flower very soon. If this is case it means they really are auto flowering in some weird way, i still dont get how my cuts are revegging pmsl, but anyway i think she is gonna start flowering soon, if that is case she wont be as big as i want sooooo... ive planted a biddy early x chronic (super grapefruit) in my greenhouse aswell, im gonna let her grow and do her thing and if needs be ill remove her, but if the pm flowers early ill leave her in to create a monster hehe, id have to do some serious bending to get her to grow were i want but id manage lol

Im gonna update in couple weeks anyway

ps... IF A MOD READS THIS TO THEY CHANGE MY TITLE TO LEAFYS 2011 GREENHOUSE GROW. Basicly to just remove the name purple maroc coz i come up under a google search and i think its them words lol peace leafy

leafy
11-05-11, 12:08 PM
Forgot to mention one of the speedy gonzales autos has shown to me male (ive potted it up into a couple litre pot lol), and iv moved the santa so i could plant my biddy early cross,

here is some pics to leave u with, this is how things stand..

the biddy early crossed chronic, planted on a slant on purpose, it will pull round soon..

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/01582.JPG

This is front left side of greenhouse u dont really get to see much, the auto replanted closest to door and a purple maroc cut..

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/01769.JPG

Front right side, the plant closest to door is another purple maroc cut and the other plant is the other speedy gonazels that not showed sex yet...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/01674.JPG

Could care less bout the autos tbh, and remember all these plants planted wont nessasarily get flowered out, its precaution lol

Here is things how they sit now...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/01864.JPG

the plants at back in pots are the remaining biddy crosses and the plants in lil pots are purple maroc cutts :)

Thats me done for while peace leafy

Diply
11-05-11, 12:12 PM
nice update leafy - is that net curtains you've got on the inside of your greenhouse to prevent prying eyes?

leafy
12-05-11, 03:31 PM
Diply.. no mate no net curtains, its just a couple of layers of cooling shade stuff u buy for greenhouses, i uses a couple of coats of it, it dont stop the light from making them grow as can be seen by previous and current grows :)

peace leafy

cannagrow
15-05-11, 09:48 AM
Hi Leafy, just been readin through your diary pal..... Very nice indeed!!! I'm doing a similar grow and also have a purple strain growin (purple #1 from dutch passion) Lovely plants, germed five fem seeds back in feb and all popped out which was nice, kept em going under a cfl until I thought I could get away with putting em out in the greenhouse. Did exactly that but keeping one under cfl as a mother. Problem was I didn't realise that the hours of day light although more than 12 would throw em into flower! One of them I decided to grow scrog style and to be honest went fuckin mental and has gone well into flower........(pics to follow) The other 3 however, one hermied (now dead), another went in open ground just outside of greenhouse (also done strech and starting to flower) and the last got a bit of nute burn when transplanted into all mix so stressed out a bit and fell behind (doing well now with no signs of flowering).

Anyhow the reason for the post is, do you think that these purples a be alright if the go back into veg now the days are getting longer or do recon they might be sort of semi auto and continue to flower? Hope they do cos I'll be well ahead this year and what with the purple cuttings i've taken and the 10 reg flash santa seeds just germing oh and the 2 maroc auto's and 5 ak autos!!!!!!!!!

cannagrow
15-05-11, 12:00 PM
Hi Leaf pics as mentioned, hope you don't mind. Gonna start a diary up safternoon with more pics not hi-jacking yours pal honest!:)

Sorry if they come out in a wierd order been ages since I posted any pics!!!

They are all of the Beast that is the Purple #1 that went into flower the most outa all of 5 of em........Enjoy

leafy
15-05-11, 04:02 PM
cannagrow.. im not sure what will happen due to how far into flower they are, i have revegged plants before but always from a stage not too far gone, these early finishing strains are quick so im not sure what will happen. Someone said earlyier in this thread that the purple maroc have autoflowering traits, so i was sort of hoping my big purple maroc girl will flower out and finish but fuck knows. As for the strain your doing im not sure if it is same, but i kno she is quick finisher.

Have a back up mate, have a plan A,B and C that way u wont get caught cold, mine arnt as far into flower as yours, but all the purple marocs i have outside planted seem to be flowering like autoflowering plants lol. This is thing tho my purple maroc strain started flowering out in a indoor flowering room with 20 hours of light so i cant just put it down to the amount of hours outside. If i was you id leave her crack on and hope for best.

Get another plant in, there is plenty of time yet, still only really really early :)

oh and look as this for a super auto, nirvanna sky...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/007175.JPG

biggest fuckin auto iv seen grew with me own eyes, best thing is the smoke from her is mine to share with me pal aswell hehe, she is 32 days old i think there :)

peace will update in couple weeks, i think lot should have changed and happend by then in my greenhouse :) leafy

cannagrow
15-05-11, 06:40 PM
Cheers for the reply Leafy I think I'll leave it just to see, as you say it's still really really early

Plan a,b and c all in order, took a load of purple cuttings (about 25:)) and should only be about a wk before the fisrt ones are ready to be transplanted:) Got 10 reg sants's and 5 ak auto's and 3 auto mazar, plus another bag seed cheese plant (atleast that what I think it is) And if all that fails I kept one purple in a tent as a mother just encase. Will also supply my indoor grow when the weather cools thats if I like it- if I don't I'll bin it and start summit else.

And as for Nirvanna...... mate I'm jelous.......Been avin a look in the shop for these but haven't seen them.:confused:

leafy
15-05-11, 10:20 PM
Yea the auto is gonna be a beast mate, only in 6 litre pot lol, and yea just leave the plant and see how she gets on, just do other stuff round her, i have planted my purple maroc cuts in the ground in my greenhouse, and if they do act like auto flowering plants then least ill get bit of bud from the biggest one and other cuts :)

The biddy early x chronic will prob end up being my main strain this year, as in a big fucker, or i may even do my blueberry strain, coz i love the colour it goes outside :)

Peace leafy

leafy
16-05-11, 03:07 PM
Right new update coming later on tonight, gonna switch things up since my purple marocs seem to be auto flowering, i just hope they finish as day hours increase, the fact one of them started flowering in a 20 hour lights on veg room is a good sign lol, but u never kno

As im taking no chances im gonna have a mess about now, and i think im gonna grow a fuckin huge blueberry plant aswell as my purple marocs and biddy early x chronics (oh and the speedy gonzales auto that has showed to be female)

Will update soon with pics of everything and what my plan B is lol...

leafy
16-05-11, 04:19 PM
Right ive switched things up in my main big greenhouse...

First off ive planted a blueberry cutting (a old berry strain i have, not dutch passion, mines better lol) this will be my big girl come october :) here she is all tiny....

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/009138.JPG

Ive wanted to finish my blueberry strain for ages outside, if u remem last year i had two huge bushes but had to chop em coz they got too big :(

right next is the purple marocs i have that seem to be flowering out, due to this iv planted all the p maroc cuts into ground lol, they can act like mini autos hehe...

here is my big purple maroc...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/010117.JPG

not sure how big she will end up or if she will finish ok, suppose we will find out :)

here is the other purple maroc cuts iv stuck in ground, they are also seem to be flowering, all but one...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/01490.JPG

the one on left of that pic dont seem to b flowering as much, here is another two purple maroc cuts and also a santa auto (furthest to left of pic as u see it) that aint showed sex yet grrr...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/013101.JPG

and last but not least here is the speedy gonzales auto i have that has showed female...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/01675.JPG

there is also another purple maroc cutting out but only uploaded 5 pics.

And thats my greenhouse for now. This early flowering thing could be a good thing, if the purple marocs finish :) peace leafy

ps.. the biddy early x chronic that i planted in greenhouse has been moved, ill update on them later.

That will be it for a while now peace again

bud_alzir
16-05-11, 04:46 PM
hi leafy sorry to hear that but all is well here with the pm's how long ago did you plant them bud about 8 weeks? mmmm they sound like super autos to me only a hell of a lot cheaper as in £6.50 a seed cheaper heres hoping everthing goes to plan from now on bud.all the best:)

leafy
17-05-11, 07:18 PM
Cheers bud, yea the purple marocs are just like a auto strain, or least the female i got seems to be!

At min this is whats in my main greenhouse...

1 decent sized purple maroc (flowering now)
6 little purple marocs (flowering now)
1 speedy gonzales auto (obviouslly will flower now)

and then i have my blueberry cutting that is gonna be grown into a fucking monster, have no doubt i will still grow a fuckin beast of a plant, the purple marocs have turned out handy, giving me a early crop hopefully :)

Peace people leafy

ps... gonna update on my biddy early x chronic in bodged up greenhouse next time i do pic update

TC-UP
18-05-11, 07:51 AM
I will have a very close look at ny PMs.
I am kind of relying on them and a couple of others to provide me with a stash big enough to last me through to the end of next years season.
I would like to turn my light off after the current autos have finished, unless I have a stab at breeding

TC-UP

leafy
22-05-11, 12:53 PM
TC-UP.. my purple marocs are defo auto flowering type of plants, i have cutts starting to flower in a veg room lol, it wont b a strain ill grow again tbh, but im glad i have this year, as its gonna work out well and giv me two crops all being well :)

Gonna update later on tonight, will show a pic of my biddy early x chronic i have outside in dodgy greenhouse, and ive also decided to pollinate a main branch head of the super auto i have at my mates, with a male speedy gonazales :)

Not sure what the outcome will be but the nirvanna sky super auto is hugeee, hopefully ill hav some auto seeds that grow a decent size :) I should have them in time for this summer aswell :)

peace people, will do a picture update of everything soon, as i want to leave the diary for a while with a overall update :)

leafy

cannamancan
22-05-11, 02:06 PM
That big purple maracas doing ace mate .

wigster
22-05-11, 03:45 PM
Coming along like a norfolk turkey.....boooootiful:) (the greenhouse way really is good eh?).....I have cracked & propergated my PM's all by natural light & they are now 3 weeks old but have not shown sex yet, so am hoping that they do their natural thing and flower with the hours of light!...Did you force your's to find the sex or did they display(!) naturally? If naturally at what week?

Happy Spiral Vibes
Wigster :bigjoint:

leafy
23-05-11, 05:16 PM
Winger... my purple marocs showed sex in a 20 hours lights on veg room, and went on to start flowering aswell, i think the fact u have just started yours now should mean they will act and grow normally, i suppose it depends, the female i have likes to flower out quick time lol, i dont mind tho, 2 crops in one year, cant b bad lol

Gonna update in another week or so, and when i do ill show pics of everything :) peace people leafy

THE DUDE ABIDES
23-05-11, 05:37 PM
Fantastic stuff as usual leafy, I'm hoping my PM's won't auto, looking forward to your update.
All good things
TDA

leafy
27-05-11, 09:15 PM
Cheers dude, gonna take a look at ur stuff when i get chance :)

Quick update of my basics, i have about 6 purple maroc cuts (from small to medium small size) in greenhouse but not got pics of them, will wait with them :)

First off is my biddy early x chronic (super grapefruit) from matt, she was early stage of flowering when planted outside but she seems to be just starting to grow normal again...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/004267.JPG

here is my biggest purple maroc...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/02140.JPG

here is my speedy gonzales female auto...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/02336.JPG

and here is my blueberry cutting i have recently planted to try giv me a crop come end of october...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/02040.JPG

im a little worried that due to fact she is planted sort of behind the biggest purple maroc she might be hid from light a bit, not sure tho as sun is pretty high in sky lol

Right little update on a experiment im doing to get some auto seeds hopefully, as u kno i have a nirvana sky super auto that is huge pmsl here she is now...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/02526.JPG

truth is that pic dont do her justice lol, anyway i have pollinated the smallest main head (it has 3 main heads) with a speedy gonzales male :) It looks like it is pollinated to me already as the hairs go brown, but im gonna hit same main head again soon.

Im hoping the seeds i get will be decent autos of decent size and hopefully they will be a bit quicker than the super autos. One thing i gotta say is this auto is about 5 or 6 week old i think! its gonna take 12 week i reckon but suppose we will see. Just hope the seeds are ok, im hoping toget them intime to do a big crop of them outside late summer :)

Peace people will update in a couple weeks now leafy

leafy
27-05-11, 09:18 PM
ps.. the super auto is now in a garage with a 250 enviro over her so im thinking growth might have slowed a bit! leafy

teutonic
27-05-11, 10:11 PM
everythings lookin rosy leafy :)

Sandwiches
28-05-11, 01:01 AM
Lovin the grow man, jealous as fuck i dont have a greenhouse (or my own house for that matter) for my grow, keep up the good work, all the best!!!

cannagrow
28-05-11, 05:49 PM
Coming along really nice Leafy, how's the flowering on pm? be nice to see a close up of that??????

leafy
29-05-11, 10:45 PM
Cannagrow... This pic was taken a few days back i think it was mayb a week, its come on a little bit since then, heading in right direction still so its a start...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/02229.JPG

Im gonna update in a couple of weeks and hopefully by then they will have flowered more, how are yours? leafy

wigster
30-05-11, 08:16 AM
Looking good Leafy....gonna harvest my white rhino this week! The majik dope pixies have sprinkled their bud dust all over my plants (this is as good an explanation that I could think of) :bigjoint:

cannagrow
01-06-11, 06:37 PM
Cannagrow... This pic was taken a few days back i think it was mayb a week, its come on a little bit since then, heading in right direction still so its a start...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/02229.JPG

Im gonna update in a couple of weeks and hopefully by then they will have flowered more, how are yours? leafy

Ar mate they're tearin!! thc started a couple of days ago:) Don't smell that strong at all, but if you rub your hand over you do get a subtle hashy aroma:smokie: Glad to be honest as I got that biggen in the open and neighbours fence aint that far away!

Glad to see your pm is also on it's way.........Looking forward to your update:leaf:

Notorious WD
04-06-11, 11:19 AM
Locking quality again mate, cant wait for the flowering stage to say how they get on? how much you hoping to yield mucka? the whitewidow grow you did has inspired my mate to do a small greenhouse grow outdoors so respect as always...

SmoKING^buckeT
05-06-11, 10:52 PM
how come ur's r flowering now and my plant have shown no white hairs or shit yet ???

leafy
06-06-11, 09:19 PM
cheers lads..

marke.. not got time to explain proper but u not read the last few pages have ya pmsl, basicly the pm strain i have is sort of a auto flowerer, tbh its a unreliable cross i wont be using again, just hope she fukin finishes tbh without reverting back to veg, if u read thread u would kno everything :P lol soz been one of them days, will up date in week or so.. leafy

cannamancan
06-06-11, 09:38 PM
Mine are about 2ft tall ready to go out but I'm para about em starting flower and like you reverting back to veg cause it will just fuck the growing pattern up big time :(
I'm trying 3 x Frisian dew aswell this year so I'll let u know how they turn out incase they do good , unless u already done them ?

Pink_tiger
06-06-11, 10:20 PM
Looking good Leafy!

My two PM cuts have just started to reveg and my big PM has also started flowering :S shes in a pot so im gona keep an eye on her and if she starts to reveg again ill stick her in the groom.

Pink_tiger
06-06-11, 10:31 PM
Looking good Leafy!

My two PM cuts have just started to reveg and my big PM has also started flowering :S shes in a pot so im gona keep an eye on her and if she starts to reveg again ill stick her in the groom.

TC-UP
07-06-11, 06:05 AM
All of my PMs are vegging away nicely
In the gh they are throwing out leaves about 10-12" across, might have to top them if they go too mad lol

TC-UP

wigster
07-06-11, 06:22 AM
Same as TC-UP...mine are vegging well with massive leaves and no sign of bud:)

leafy
08-06-11, 05:32 PM
Glad other peoples pms are growing steady away fine, my fukin thing is confusing, pinky and canna... this is the thing putting my pms back into a veg room dont stop the fukers flowering!! lol mine started flowering in a 20 hour lights on veg room lol,

At minute everything is looking big and healthy, ill get some pics soon, my purple marocs just seem to be flowering away steadily, i got a greenhouse full of the fukers pmsl, but ive also got a nice blueberry plant growing and vegging away nicley so i still got a big crop come end of october hopefully :)

canna... ive not done fd strain but im sure afin has done it with good results, its just the auto flower traits that are confusing with the pm strain.

I grabbed a pic of my blueberry plant thats veggin nice and also a overall pic of my greenhouse, ill upload em now to keep thread ticking over..

here is blueberry plant now happily in veg, this is a back up so i end up with a big plant no matter what hopefully...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/007180.JPG

she is starting to take off now tbh

here is a overall shot of greenhouse but ya cant see few things down sides at front..

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/006228.JPG

The plant at the right of the picture is a speedy gonzales auto, and ive pollinated it with a male speedy gonzales, they dont seem very fukin speedy to me like lol

other plants u see will most likly be purple marocs except the one just behind the main big girl to the left of the pic, thats the blueberry plant :)

Will get a load of pics next time but wanna wait few weeks really, still no feed added to anything but everything is in ground :) peace leafy

leafy
08-06-11, 05:38 PM
Just realised that pic cuts oout about 5 other plants lol, ive got two pretty big pms at front of greenhouse one each sinde and about 3 of them going across back behind the big girl, they aint too big tho just a foot or so :)

ps... ill get pic of my biddy early cross chronic thats outside in ground next time aswell :) this is her home, she sits in the left hand side of this (i can fit one more big plant at right side)..

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/005242.JPG

I kno it looks quite shit but thats the idea, from the air is looks like a fuked up nothing lol but if does job trust me ;)

in other side of it i have a blueberry plant in a pot vegging, not sure what im doing yet tho with it :)

leafy
09-06-11, 04:39 PM
Just gonna finish this update with pics of other stuff while im at it then i can update with pics in couple weeks..

here is my biddy early x chronic (super grapefruit) from marajuana matt of crazy x seeds...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/004272.JPG

she is thick and chunky lol, she resides in the left hand side of my bodged up greenhouse in the post above this.

Here is another 2 purple marocs, that are showing signs of flowering now and also a killer skunk cutting (smallest plant furthest to left)..

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/006229.JPG

here is another 2 purple marocs showing signs of flowering now, they all came from same auto type female lol..

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/005243.JPG

just out of that pic at the side is the speedy gonzales auto but i showed pic of that in last posts..

here is the back of my greenhouse there is a few little purple marocs flowering along with couple cutts out of view lol..

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/007181.JPG

there just like little autos lol.

And here is one final pic of the biggest pm plant...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/008167.JPG

As u can see she still seems to be flowering steadily lol, either way i got my blueberry racing on now :)

Thats it people, all plants are in ground, no feed yet but i have been watering them every other day at least if hot. peace leafy

Shades Of Green
09-06-11, 05:09 PM
Wow these have shot up since I last looked in mate, very nice indeed :)

teutonic
09-06-11, 05:25 PM
yer looking good there

benjaminp
09-06-11, 05:39 PM
leafy! what do you feed your plants!? they always grow so fast lol looking good matey, my PM mother plants are stil throwing out pistils everywhere, its as if they're flowering and veggin at the same time. You're right about them being an unreliable cross but i reckon if they are germed very late, like start of may then planted out end of may they will get a longer vegging time outdoors before they start flowering, you know what im trying to say? anyways hope you get a nice yeild. Peace

Gary C
09-06-11, 05:45 PM
Epic goings on already, as i expected tbh. I swear once they all kick off and are massive its gona be fucking carnage in there? lol how ever will you tame the slags...let alone crop them lol

leafy
09-06-11, 08:25 PM
Cheers lads

benj.. i kno exactly what u mean, if u planted them out start of june then they would be early finishing, i hope mine just slowly plod on and finish, fuk knows ill leave em and see how they get on, if my big pm plant is still pissing about and i need space for my big blueberry ill rip her out lol, the way the blueberry cutting is goin im gonna have a big plant come october anyway. As for feeding mate, well i havnt fed them anything yet, its the root space that is the key buddy

Thanks again people ill update in couple of weeks leafy

oldsmoker
10-06-11, 01:30 PM
Hola Leafy buddy thats a great diary very well done and the plants are lovely lush n healthy top job fella
and there gonna end up monsters,il be watching out for updates,thanks for sharing,,atb,,OSmoker.

leafy
15-06-11, 06:07 PM
Ive got two purple marocs plants that dont seem to be flowering proply just yet and they are getting big! here is a pic of my greenhouse yesterday, the three biggest plants u see are purple marocs, the main one in middle might get ripped out if she starts getting confused with the whole flowering thing lolol

greenhouse packed out...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/003312.JPG

as u see the two pms at sides are getting big :) one in middle will either get ripped out or left to her own thing, depends if i decide to giv space to my blueberry :)

Behind the purple maroc on right hand side u can just see my pollinated speedy gonzales :)

song to leave ya with, one clever song this shit...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcbiIb8j3q8

funny how people automaticly think this songs about a woman when its not! lol

leafy

CockRoach
15-06-11, 06:09 PM
lookin sexshy leafy fella - rock on!

Diply
15-06-11, 06:19 PM
leafy - living up to your name i see, excellent greenhouse grow (even if it is a bit misty / foggy)

Adambomb
16-06-11, 02:27 PM
busy busy busy man,you can't beat it.

leafy
19-06-11, 02:50 PM
big changes in the greenhouse, have taken the big purple maroc out of middle of the plot along with another few purple marocs that were flowering. I have replaced it with a blueberry plant, so basicly im more less garunteed a crop come end of october ish, i dont like unreliable things and the big purple maroc girl was confusing, i didnt kno if she was flowering or revegging, iv still got 2 big purple marocs in there tho at front of greenhouse, one each side.

Will show piccs when i get chance, basicly the back of greenhouse should be filling up with blueberry and front of greenhouse with purple maroc :) leafy

Adambomb
20-06-11, 01:30 AM
i think you are right mate,you got to go with your gut instincts to maximise the harvest,you can't be risking that sweet feeling of success come autumn.big sack of blue won't go amiss eh .

leafy
21-06-11, 04:42 PM
Thats it ads, gonna wait a while to show pics of everything, but i have a speedy gonzales ready soon, then ill have 2 purple marocs in front of greenhouse and 2 blueberrys in back of greenhouse :)

The purple marocs in front of greenhouse dont seem to be flowering like the others were, hopefully they will be ok :)

Ohh and my biddy early x chronic is looking nice and healthy, big fat fuker she is gonna be, and dont be suprised if the big purple maroc girl i dug out of middle of greenhouse, shows her face again in about 6 weeks ;) hehe leafy

stickyfingers11
21-06-11, 05:40 PM
Hello leafy,
first time in your grow mate. excellent work clearly a well educated man. you bring a new meaning to GREENHOUSE.!! where's your tom's and chillies? lol
great work so far mate and a will be popping in througout your grow.
cheer's

Pink_tiger
21-06-11, 06:00 PM
:P hey dude, plants looking nice now! got loads to tell ya but ill fill u in on friday :L x

leafy
28-06-11, 02:48 PM
Thanks everyone big changes in my greenhouse latly ;)

The speedy gonzales auto was chopped about 5 days ago, dried down to nothing and sorry but i didnt get pics, basicly i put her in too early, and she was very leafy, im smoking bud now off it and it does job i suppose...

Anyway got some pics of everything i have going in greenhouse

First off a pic of my biddy early x chronic from marajuana matt...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/0476.JPG

she is untopped and im hoping to keep her that way, so i get a bazoooooka bud

here is the 2 purple marocs i have left in main greenhouse, these ones aint quite flowering yet even tho they look like they are keen to crack on...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/04310.JPG

and other one...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/0448.JPG

so thats the purple marocs,

here is the 2 blueberry i put in much later as a back up, the first cutting is really firing on now, u can see she is nice and dark green so her roots have gone wandering in open ground, the other one is still finding her feet but getting there...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/0459.JPG

you can see difference in colour, i bet the smallest one will go dark green without feed once roots spread more

ohh and finally i have a little killer skunk squeezed in at side of one of the purple marocs hehe...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/0465.JPG

Not sure if she will see it to flowering depends if i need space for the purple maroc :)

Peace people thats it for updates for bit, just wanted to show new look of things, one half pms and one half blueberry ohh and the big purple maroc i dug out of middle of greenhouse may show her face again ;)

leafy

Mr ukthc
28-06-11, 03:16 PM
Nice update.
Looking full of promise.

Stimpy
28-06-11, 03:55 PM
Nice diary, I have just read from the start as I noticed the 1st post was on my birthday.
Subbed to see if you get more pics like you did from last years grow mate.

Good luck.

Pink_tiger
28-06-11, 06:56 PM
Check you out :D looking good hommie

HappyTalk
28-06-11, 08:49 PM
nice 1 Leafy , there lookin well sweet

SJD
28-06-11, 11:16 PM
Looking good as always leafy, no doubt there gonna be monsters when your done :smokie:

TC-UP
29-06-11, 08:03 AM
Looking good Leafy.
When you dug out a PM how did you protect the roots?
I might have to move one of mine, long story, and think I might doc it up and guerilla it. I did think it would kill it but maybe not?

TC-UP

Talpa
29-06-11, 08:27 AM
Looking good leafy. :bong:

cannamancan
29-06-11, 09:13 AM
Not been in for a while mate but fuck Me have I noticed a difference :)

leafy
29-06-11, 01:19 PM
Cheers lads

tc up... when i dug the big purple maroc out i done it and potted her straight up into a 30 litre pot, if i was gonna take her to plant out some were id have wrapped her in black bin liner bags or any big sacks u have, but u gotta get as much of the root ball as possible, and giv it a good soak in water before moving, the quicker u can dig up move and replant and water loads, the better

It is possible to move a big plant, ill show that big purple maroc later today ;) I hav her sat in a mates garage under a 600 hps lolol, its not a flower room it is just a dark garage with a hps hanging down from roof and nothing else not even a fan pmsl, however she is flowering, but i can tell she had reverted back to veg in the greenhouse so i done right thing, she looks like she will flower and finish ok, but could possibly be a bit leafy :) Should have decent yeild tho...

Will show her later anyway coz i gotta go feed her, ill drag her in kitchen and get pic for u all :)

leafy

dazed-n-confuzed
29-06-11, 11:04 PM
Good efforts leaf, maybe your autumn be a nicely stoned one lol

katy
29-06-11, 11:56 PM
Not been in for a while mate but fuck Me have I noticed a difference :)

WHAT HE SAID ! + you're never going to finish more than one plant in there bud, and you know it !

That biddy early x chronic is facking awesome ! Do you know if would handle a guerilla grow?, and when it finishes?

some lush planthusbandry mate, keep it up

I'm really enjoying the purple maroc, it's a strange plant forsure. my indoor is swelling nicely, will get some pics up

leafy
30-06-11, 12:56 AM
WHAT HE SAID ! + you're never going to finish more than one plant in there bud, and you know it !

That biddy early x chronic is facking awesome ! Do you know if would handle a guerilla grow?, and when it finishes?

some lush planthusbandry mate, keep it up

I'm really enjoying the purple maroc, it's a strange plant forsure. my indoor is swelling nicely, will get some pics up

Lmao yea i always try squeeze more plants than i can fit lolol, i think the 2 blueberrys at back of greenhouse will be fine, but your right coz i think one of the big purple marocs might have to come out, im struggling to get past em both now, coz theres one at each side lol..

As for chronic x biddy early the last one i grew outside was couple summers back and i grew her in my proper greenhouse, she finished towards end of october, i left her to last day of oct then chopped, only got couple pics of her here is one tho...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/DSCF0528.JPG

However the chronic x biddy early i have now is a second batch of seeds, f2s or somat i think and with the 9 females i got some were more chronic based than others, the one in my bodged up greenhouse is more chronic based, you can see how stocky and close internodes are, ill be getting cutts :) and yea i reckon it would be ideal for outdoor gorrila grows, especially the pheno i have, its thick stemmed strong and is firing roots into clay like soil now pmsl (i only put couple of foot of decent soil in)

Thanks for dropping in everyone, and dont be suprised if one of the purple marocs does end up being removed lol.. peace leafy

Alextheyid
30-06-11, 12:58 AM
looks like a a literal 'green' house. nice nice nice

leafy
30-06-11, 01:02 AM
alex.. that plant was couple years back now, cheers fro droppin in :) leafy

Adambomb
30-06-11, 02:34 AM
lookin mint leafy,strength in numbers mate ,strength in numbers.
hope you can keep em all under control mate pmsl,look forward to your next posts and adventures.

Pink_tiger
30-06-11, 10:21 AM
:P Hey hun hope your ok :) Iv left my PM in the greenhouse for now, keeping an eye on here though -.- shes still flowering but she looks dodgey as fuck, stupid revegg flower :L

Lemmie know when ya through again, mine have grown loads xxx

leafy
01-07-11, 08:45 PM
Ads.. thats it mate, i can always take em out if i lack space :) i struggle to get into my greenhouse at min lolol

pinky.. yea thats why i brought my big purple maroc girl in, she had started to reveg, however she is flowering nice now she is under a hps, i think if id have just left her crack on outside id have still ended up with bud, coz as soon as light hours reduce she would flower again anyway and there is no signs of hermi shit on my plant, she is just a bit leafy thats all :)

here is a pic of my big purple maroc i dug out and planted into a 30 litre pot, as i said she is under a 600 hps in pals garage...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/001340.JPG

tried to get closer pic of bud formation...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/003324.JPG

and the 3 heads u cant see that are round the back of plant...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/004287.JPG

cant wait for her to fill out, i have no idea what she will yeild but she is pretty big lol, and she is really flowering quick time now, she took a bit to kick back into flower proper but now she is she booming, im also giving her hammerhead wich i dont usually use due to fact i grow organic. However this is a one off plant under a light so im gonna try fatten her right up :)

peace people leafy

dirty dude
01-07-11, 08:55 PM
very nice mate and that greenhouse is looking rammed now lol. One of my hempys hermied so had to get it out and chop it up earlier :( glad to see you got away with out a herm. All looking sweet anyway dude so keep it up ;)

Pink_tiger
01-07-11, 09:00 PM
:P shes gerrin big now! my PM seams to be still flowering atm??? im gona leave her out cos if i fetch her in to 12/12 now then ill have to come home from festy everyday :S

get her in that pot!!! xx

benjaminp
04-07-11, 04:36 PM
Thats one MEAN looking plant m8. Good job

Alextheyid
04-07-11, 05:01 PM
these purp marocs seem to grow beastly, and yours is no different.

lovely looking plant mate.

Stimpy
04-07-11, 08:02 PM
It reminds me of a triffid, I hate them fuckers, they scare me.

leafy
05-07-11, 08:12 PM
Cheers people :)

And pinky as for them pms flowering, all cuttings from my female started flowering really quick, even in a veg room so that pheno must have a lot of auto traits, even if u dont bring it in it should be ok, the pheno itself isnt hermie, so only way its gonna fuck up is threw stress and i cant see it happening, just leave her crack on, it wont be long now and the strain would start flowering anyway, its early finisher so could have been flowering in august anyway :)

Mine outside are getting big, the 2 pms at entrance of greenhouse are huge, and the blueberrys in back of greenhouse are starting to fill out the space they have. The blueberrys have a 4 foot by 3 foot space and so do the purple marocs, half a 8 by 6 greenhouse each...

oh and my biddy early x chronic is a fucking beast lol....

peace leafy

wigster
05-07-11, 08:17 PM
Man, I love ya G/H...but it needs BREASTS :boobs:

dazed-n-confuzed
05-07-11, 08:42 PM
looking good leaf me old mate

Pink_tiger
05-07-11, 08:44 PM
oh and my biddy early x chronic is a fucking beast lol....

Yes it is! still cant believe the size of your PM! The look on Mr Ex Tiger's face when he saw it xD what a picture lol xx

leafy
06-07-11, 05:08 PM
Cheers dazed, and yea pinky will get some picks up in few days time of everything :) leafy

leafy
08-07-11, 02:42 PM
quick update...

here is my biddy early x chronic (super grapefruit)...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/04311.JPG

here is my 2 purple marocs...

right hand side one...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/0449.JPG

left side one....

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/04510.JPG

and here is the 2 blueberry plants, i still have all this month and most of next to veg these bigger, and ill be spreading it out to fill that space :)..

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/0466.JPG

peace people, still no feed added.. leafy

WeeDz
08-07-11, 02:53 PM
Looking sweet leafy nice healthy plants

Happy growing m8

:weed:

dirty dude
09-07-11, 08:53 AM
yeh lookin nice mate :)

TC-UP
09-07-11, 07:26 PM
Looking mental leafy, my PMs are all okay but may need a feed as one of them is looking a bit pale.

TC-UP

leafy
15-07-11, 10:15 AM
The 2 purple marocs are totally out of control pmsl, im gonna try leave em both and flower both of them, if it gets too much ill have to dig one out, the blueberrys are coming on nice aswell, bit hard to get past the pms tho to see fukers lol. And my chronic x biddy early is a stocky beast, cant wait to see her finished :)

Will get few pics in couple days leafy

dirty dude
15-07-11, 11:05 AM
LOL sounds awesome, cant wait for more pics!

Alextheyid
15-07-11, 11:08 AM
im starting to think mine are out of control now, and i just hopeing they stop growing in hieght, and starts growing buds

but all good :D

everything looking great in last pics

expertly done :D

leafy
17-07-11, 07:07 PM
Will post couple pics later or tomoz, as i said the pms are massive and i have to push my way past to get to back of greenhouse, will update proper soon... leafy

leafy
17-07-11, 07:40 PM
My chronic x biddy early (i think its uploaded wrong if a mod can put pic on proper that would be ace lol...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/est.jpg (https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/82628/title/est/cat/500)

it worked yeaaa leafy

leafy
17-07-11, 07:46 PM
quick pic of my 2 purple marocs, its just a pic with doors ope you cant actually see size of them in this pic, ill get better pics and a shot of blueberrys next time :) Oh and it seems like one of them is startin to flower i think, or shooting out hairs all over ...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/pms_new.jpg (https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/82632/title/pms-new/cat/500)

peace leafy

leafy
17-07-11, 07:49 PM
The biddy early x chronic is awesome, the pic dont do her justice, she hasnt been topped either and she has turned into a little bush lol she is about 4 foot tall and about 4 foot round lol. No feed added yet to anything, infact i havnt watered them in ages, but we had some good rain last couple days, thats advantage of being in ground in greenhouse, they never ever dry out lol