PDA

View Full Version : New posts tab

Grape101
02-07-07, 07:22 PM
This is an utterly pointless thread but I just noticed the 'New Posts' tab at the top of the page. A much easier way of finding all things new lol :bigjoint:

lkdj2003
02-07-07, 07:33 PM
This is an utterly pointless thread but I just noticed the 'New Posts' tab at the top of the page. A much easier way of finding all things new lol :bigjoint:

There's a few new toys added to this vb with the version of software we have. :joint:

Have you noticed the multi quote? https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/images/icons/icon6.gif

And in the gallery there is an option for clickable thumbnail pic's too.

blurry-vision
02-07-07, 07:35 PM
Yeah I always use new posts...:guitar:

Grape101
02-07-07, 07:36 PM
Yeah I did notice multiquote. Very handy for grow diarys I bet!

TheHappyCamper
02-07-07, 08:12 PM
Yeah I always use new posts...:guitar:

Ditto.

The multi-quote is a nice little feature.

Cal
02-07-07, 10:30 PM
One thing i feel would be great here.. is being able to see the threads ive posted in...due to my sometimes stoned or drunken disposition i forget sometimes what ive posted in the next day.

Grape101
02-07-07, 10:31 PM
One thing i feel would be great here.. is being able to see the threads ive posted in...due to my sometimes stoned or drunken disposition i forget sometimes what ive posted in the next day.

I know what you mean cal. I was roaming through edit earlier and found an old thread that I had asked a question in. I completely forgot about it after asking the question but found the answer, just by chance lol.

lkdj2003
02-07-07, 10:35 PM

You can sort of do that already cal. If you click your avatar and then look in the forum info you can click one of two links.

1. Find all post by Cal

2. Find all threads started by Cal

Cal
02-07-07, 10:43 PM
You can sort of do that already cal. If you click your avatar and then look in the forum info you can click one of two links.

1. Find all post by Cal

2. Find all threads started by Cal

Yeah mate i will do that thanks...please dont take that as a complaint what i said. Not at all, more of a "speaking within the topic" sort of thing....

Grape101
02-07-07, 11:02 PM
Yeah mate i will do that thanks...please dont take that as a complaint what i said. Not at all, more of a "speaking within the topic" sort of thing....

Lol mate I don't think that would have come across as a complaint.

Cal
02-07-07, 11:06 PM
Lol mate I don't think that would have come across as a complaint.

Yeah probably true my friend...im maybe just wary that what i write may sometimes not come across as i intended, so thought id clear up just incase.

Im a paranoid puffer maybe :suspicious: haha..

Grape101
02-07-07, 11:08 PM
Yeah probably true my friend...im maybe just wary that what i write may sometimes not come across as i intended, so thought id clear up just incase.

I often say things that can easily be misinterperated as something I didn't mean for it to be.

Bitterfly
03-07-07, 12:33 AM
YES man i love the multi quote feature!!!!!!

theres been so many occasions when ive wanted to quote more than one but just couldnt be arsed!!!!!

Brilliant!!:smokie:

lkdj2003
03-07-07, 01:25 AM

All us tokers get like that at some point of the day... :stoned-smilie: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/images/icons/icon10.gif

YES man i love the multi quote feature!!!!!!

theres been so many occasions when ive wanted to quote more than one but just couldnt be arsed!!!!!

Brilliant!!:smokie:

Niceeee, im glad your happy mate... :joint:

sweetsinner
03-07-07, 09:33 AM
Oooooo new buttons to press!! :D